PMK man murdered in Kumbakonam for opposing conversion of Dalits

Gollum

7 hours ago, Gollum said:

What about the common people of TN? I don't see any outrage or condemnation on social media from Tamils, hardly any discussion on this matter. They are selective in their outrage. Even the high profile Kollywood celebs and activists who are vocal on many political matters are on maun vrat. And this is not the first, quite a few Hindus have been butchered by Islamists in TN in recent years.

first it has to get reported. I don't think even that is happening

Edited by Vilander

3 hours ago, Vilander said:

first it has to get reported. I don't think even that is happening

And that shows all's not well in TN..... if vernacular media, parties and activists are not making enough noise. Not too different from what happens in Bengal. Muslim appeasement in full flow. 

Edited by Gollum

11 minutes ago, Gollum said:

And that shows all's not well in TN..... if vernacular media, parties and activists are not making enough noise. Not too different from what happens in Bengal. Muslim appeasement in full flow. 

Sure sure dire situation..risk of becoming pakistan etc. Ok in terms of reality. muslims have bitten more than they can chew this time. The type of violence this grp is capable of is some other level dalits and vanniars have been at each other from a long time. This popular front is a new entrant. Most of them wont survive in vellore jail.

On 2/7/2019 at 2:20 PM, velu said:

rule 1 ) nobody cares if the crime is committed by minorities ..

rule 2 ) nobody cares if the crime is committed by dalits  ..

rule 3 ) nobody cares if the victim is a dalit and the crime is  committed by a minority ..

It is true. 

It happens in America too where if Black male is killed by police or any white racist, then it is a big news. But if an innocent while guy has been killed by police or any black racist, then it does not make a news.

Same thing happens in Pakistan too where their plight is covered much more in the Media as compared to others. E.g. extremist Sunnis and Shias are killing each other on regular bases, but hardly it makes a news. While atrocities against the minorities are taken seriously, especially by the Secularists in Media and elsewhere. 

This some how balances the things and without such huge coverage, the life of the minorities will become even more difficult. Extremist Right Wing Pakistanis are always abusing Media and Secularists for this huge coverage of the plight of the minorities. 

I assume it is human Psychology. Minorities need EXTRA support for their existence. One knows that Majority could not be suppressed by minorities for long, but in vice versa case it becomes impossible for a minority to defend itself  from the majority. 

The reactions should come from WHOLE Indian Society and not from the Right Wing Hindu Parties

It is a worst response if reaction comes from right wing parties and they become Champion of "countering Muslim Extremism". 

The best in the interest of India is if the response comes from the Whole India Civil Society, irrespective of party or religion. Even the moderate Muslim should also be on the board, as it happened to a great extent in the case of Triple Talaqs. 

When right wing parties try to become the sole Thekaydar, then this brings the disunity among the masses. Many people hate right wing hindutva parties as much (if not more) as the Muslim extremist terrorists. 

11 hours ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Lo ji the fraud "humanist" shows his zehniyat by finding a way to rant against the "Hindutva parties" even on this thread :hysterical:

10 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

@Gollum avoid pulling that padosi fake humanist into debate. He has a one track mind about equating Hindutva with mullah extremism of his country.

Brothers, call me what ever you like, I am not even going to answer it. 

I only want to tell you the universal truth that extremism is evil, which is some time produces even more damage to humanity than Islam could do. 

Look at extremism of Nationalism of Hitler and how millions of Jews were killed due to it. I doubt that any Muslim Ruler slaughtered so many Hindus  in India. 

Look at extremist approach of Stalin and how many millions of Russians were killed due to it. I don't think that real communist ideology is so bad, but Stalin made to look it bad due to his extremist behaviour. Again I doubt any Muslim ruler killed so many people as Stalin did. 

Just look at the right wing extremism in US, which is supporting Trump. They are not only against Muslims, but many of them are also against Hindus and Indians too. They just make fun of Hindus and their style of speaking. They just hate them and try to humiliate them too. If they get absolute power, then Hindus in US will suffer too for sure. 

In India, the right wing Hindus are not only threatening extremist Muslims, but also the moderate Muslims, and also all other minorities are feeling uncomfortable and they fear them and thus oppose them. 

India needs political parties which unite the society, and not those who polarize the society and create tensions. A real political party should be able to secular enough that all parts of the society feel themselves comfortable with them. 

This is a small and very simple message of Humanity. I wish every one could understand it. 

20 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

Look at extremism of Nationalism of Hitler and how millions of Jews were killed due to it. I doubt that any Muslim Ruler slaughtered so many Hindus  in India. 

Ummm Let's see 

Historian K. S. Lal in his book Theory and Practice of Muslim State in India claims that between the years 1000 AD and 1500 AD, the population of the Indian subcontinent decreased from 200 to 170 million.

Will Durant calls the Muslim conquest of India "probably the bloodiest story in history".During this period, Buddhism declined rapidly while Hinduism faced military-led and Sultanates-sponsored religious violence.Even those Hindus who converted to Islam were not immune from persecution, which was illustrated by the Muslim Caste System in India as established by Ziauddin al-Barani in the Fatawa-i Jahandari.

According to military historian Victoria Schofield, Sabuktagin, the Turkish ruler of Ghazni and father of Mahmud, "set as his goal the expulsion of the Hindus from the Kabul valley and Gandhara (Khandar), as the vale of Peshawar was still called. His son and successor, the Sultan Mahmud of Ghazni, continued his work, carrying the so called, 'holy war' against the Hindus into India".

Edward Sachau : "Mahmud utterly ruined the prosperity of the country, and performed there wonderful exploits, by which the Hindus became like atoms of dust scattered in all directions, and like a tale of old in the mouth of the people".

"The (Muslim) army left Delhi in November 1310. After crossing rivers, hills and many depths, the elephants were sent, in order that the inhabitants of Ma'bar might be made aware of the day of resurrection had arrived amongst them; and that all the burnt Hindus would be despatched by the sword to their brothers in hell, so that fire, the improper object of their worship, might mete out proper punishment to them".

— Amir Khusrow, Táríkh-i 'Aláí

Kazi Mughisuddin of Bayánah advised Allauddin to "keep Hindus in subjection, in abasement, as a religious duty, because they are the most inveterate enemies of the Prophet, and because the Prophet has commanded us to slay them, plunder them, and make them captive; saying - convert them to Islam or kill them, enslave them and spoil their wealth and property".

We have only reached to Khiljis who ruled during early 1300s. Do you want me to continue?

48 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

Brothers, call me what ever you like, I am not even going to answer it. 

I only want to tell you the universal truth that extremism is evil, which is some time produces even more damage to humanity than Islam could do. 

Look at extremist approach of Stalin and how many millions of Russians were killed due to it. I don't think that real communist ideology is so bad, but Stalin made to look it bad due to his extremist behaviour. Again I doubt any Muslim ruler killed so many people as Stalin did. 

Just look at the right wing extremism in US, which is supporting Trump. They are not only against Muslims, but many of them are also against Hindus and Indians too. They just make fun of Hindus and their style of speaking. They just hate them and try to humiliate them too. If they get absolute power, then Hindus in US will suffer too for sure. 

In India, the right wing Hindus are not only threatening extremist Muslims, but also the moderate Muslims, and also all other minorities are feeling uncomfortable and they fear them and thus oppose them. 

India needs political parties which unite the society, and not those who polarize the society and create tensions. A real political party should be able to secular enough that all parts of the society feel themselves comfortable with them. 

This is a small and very simple message of Humanity. I wish every one could understand it. 

Also US attacking killing terrorists outfits  in Afganistan and getting involved in Saudi - Yemen war is increasing day by day and that count is huge, isn't it?  Those two are Islamic countries. Peace talks have kept failing to resolve disputes with those countries. No wonder US is bombing directly or indirectly many Islamic countries. How can you blame US. They are doing the cleanup after they faced wrath of terrorists.

Edited by Straight Drive

2 minutes ago, Tibarn said:

Hmmm

Islamic Jihad: A Legacy of Forced Conversion, Imperialism, and Slavery

MA Khan

Screenshot-1.png

That is just until 1525... and doesn't include slavery or castrations or forced conversions, all methods of genocide. 

Just not in Bangaldesh that Pakistan army killed Muslims in Bangladesh. If we see the other civil wars it is actually muslims killing muslims. Be it the army of two Islamic nations or various factions of Muslim communitiy fighting each other in civil wars. While they are busy killing people of their own religion, America drops bombs and kill scores. The death toll of all the civil wars involving Islamic countries and US backed fighting must be very huge as well.

53 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

Just not in Bangaldesh that Pakistan army killed Muslims in Bangladesh. If we see the other civil wars it is actually muslims killing muslims. Be it the army of two Islamic nations or various factions of Muslim communitiy fighting each other in civil wars. While they are busy killing people of their own religion, America drops bombs and kill scores. The death toll of all the civil wars involving Islamic countries and US backed fighting must be very huge as well.

While you are correct that Muslims murder other Muslims in large numbers, the Bangladesh War is not really a good example here IMO. The Bangladesh War was a genocide attempt on Bengalis in general, but there was specific targeting of Hindu Bengalis in East Pakistan

From

The Blood Telegram

Gary Bass

blood telegram

and

http://home.iitk.ac.in/~hcverma/Article/Genocide of Hindus in banglasdesh.pdf

ABSTRACT

It is well known that the 1971 army repression in Bangla Desh (former East Pakistan) resulted in an influx of 10 million refugees into India. Most world renowned relief and news agencies put the number of dead at 3 million. However the fact that is glossed over in these statistics is that THE ENTIRE HINDU POPULATION OF EAST PAKISTAN WAS THE PRIMARY TARGET OF PAKISTANI ARMY DURING THE 9 MONTHS OF REPRESSION IN 1971. Using the population statistics from Bangla Desh Government and US Government publications this article PROVES that 80 percent of the refugees from Bangla Desh were Hindus and that 80 percent of the 3 million killed were Hindus. THUS IT WAS A HINDU REFUGEE PROBLEM and IT WAS A HINDU GENOCIDE THAT TOOK PLACE IN EAST PAKISTAN IN 1971.

http://dro.dur.ac.uk/9904/1/9904.pd

There are pictures of these checked circumcisions online as well, for example here from Durham University:

image.jpeg.f0cd0bc6dd69de6b5cb0b8aba23b1968.jpeg

Then there was the rape of women, due to the fact that Bengali Muslims were "Half-Muslim"

http://dro.dur.ac.uk/9904/1/9904.pd (pg 6,8)

14 Personal Communication with Swapan Parekh; P. Bartholemew (2008), Close Up: Kishor Parekh. February 2008 World Press Photo Foundation, Amsterdam http://www.enterworldpressphoto.org/editie9/close_up.php?hilow = (click on ‘CLOSE UP kishor parekh’ [accessed 10 November 2011]. 15 Published, and frequently contested, official figures vary: the number ranges between 100,000 and 400,000 rapes of women by Pakistani soldiers and their local Bengali collaborators. 16 The government designation of 200,000 ‘war-heroines’ applied to women from all socio-economic backgrounds who had been raped during the war.

The constant evocation of the rape of women during the Bangladesh war stands in contrast, to the silence relating to male rapes and violation during the war. One of the often cited reasons for the rape of the women during the war is that Pakistani soldiers wanted to improve the genes of the Bengali Muslim people and populate Bangladesh with ‘pure’ Muslims.20 Bengali Muslims were also considered to be ‘Hinduized’, ‘half Muslims’ and ‘impure’, as evidenced in colonial discourses and documents of the eighteenth century

No doubt, this was covered up by the "secular" nature of certain people in government at the time to maintain "communal harmony."

Edited by Tibarn

27 minutes ago, Tibarn said:

While you are correct that Muslims murder other Muslims in large numbers, the Bangladesh War is not really a good example here IMO. The Bangladesh War was a genocide attempt on Bengalis in general, but there was specific targeting of Hindu Bengalis in East Pakistan

From

The Blood Telegram

Gary Bass

blood telegram

and

http://home.iitk.ac.in/~hcverma/Article/Genocide of Hindus in banglasdesh.pdf

ABSTRACT

It is well known that the 1971 army repression in Bangla Desh (former East Pakistan) resulted in an influx of 10 million refugees into India. Most world renowned relief and news agencies put the number of dead at 3 million. However the fact that is glossed over in these statistics is that THE ENTIRE HINDU POPULATION OF EAST PAKISTAN WAS THE PRIMARY TARGET OF PAKISTANI ARMY DURING THE 9 MONTHS OF REPRESSION IN 1971. Using the population statistics from Bangla Desh Government and US Government publications this article PROVES that 80 percent of the refugees from Bangla Desh were Hindus and that 80 percent of the 3 million killed were Hindus. THUS IT WAS A HINDU REFUGEE PROBLEM and IT WAS A HINDU GENOCIDE THAT TOOK PLACE IN EAST PAKISTAN IN 1971.

http://dro.dur.ac.uk/9904/1/9904.pd

There are pictures of these checked circumcisions online as well, for example here from Durham University:

image.jpeg.f0cd0bc6dd69de6b5cb0b8aba23b1968.jpeg

Then there was the rape of women, due to the fact that Bengali Muslims were "Half-Muslim"

http://dro.dur.ac.uk/9904/1/9904.pd (pg 6,8)

No doubt, this was covered up by the "secular" nature of certain people in government at the time to maintain "communal harmony."

Agree,  it has been reported that Hindus were the prime targets during the operations conducted to counter the independence movement as the Hindus were suspected to be  the Masterminds who were poisoning the minds of Bengali Muslims.  But the Bengali Muslims did protest against the target killings of Hindus and didn't let it happen to leave the Hindus to their fate.  No? 

Even during the last Shabagh protests in 2013, it was largely Bengali Muslims protesting for Capital Punishment for War Criminals some of whom primarily targeted the Hindus. There is a spirit of Secularism among a lot of Bengali Muslims who Identiy as Bengali First and are not biased against Hindus,  must have something to do with Secular Bengali Culture. Have to applaud their resistance against Islamization of their culture which was seen as Hinduized and not Islamic enough for the Al -Bakistanis. 

12 hours ago, Stradlater said:

Ummm Let's see 

Historian K. S. Lal in his book Theory and Practice of Muslim State in India claims that between the years 1000 AD and 1500 AD, the population of the Indian subcontinent decreased from 200 to 170 million.

Will Durant calls the Muslim conquest of India "probably the bloodiest story in history".During this period, Buddhism declined rapidly while Hinduism faced military-led and Sultanates-sponsored religious violence.Even those Hindus who converted to Islam were not immune from persecution, which was illustrated by the Muslim Caste System in India as established by Ziauddin al-Barani in the Fatawa-i Jahandari.

According to military historian Victoria Schofield, Sabuktagin, the Turkish ruler of Ghazni and father of Mahmud, "set as his goal the expulsion of the Hindus from the Kabul valley and Gandhara (Khandar), as the vale of Peshawar was still called. His son and successor, the Sultan Mahmud of Ghazni, continued his work, carrying the so called, 'holy war' against the Hindus into India".

Edward Sachau : "Mahmud utterly ruined the prosperity of the country, and performed there wonderful exploits, by which the Hindus became like atoms of dust scattered in all directions, and like a tale of old in the mouth of the people".

"The (Muslim) army left Delhi in November 1310. After crossing rivers, hills and many depths, the elephants were sent, in order that the inhabitants of Ma'bar might be made aware of the day of resurrection had arrived amongst them; and that all the burnt Hindus would be despatched by the sword to their brothers in hell, so that fire, the improper object of their worship, might mete out proper punishment to them".

— Amir Khusrow, Táríkh-i 'Aláí

Kazi Mughisuddin of Bayánah advised Allauddin to "keep Hindus in subjection, in abasement, as a religious duty, because they are the most inveterate enemies of the Prophet, and because the Prophet has commanded us to slay them, plunder them, and make them captive; saying - convert them to Islam or kill them, enslave them and spoil their wealth and property".

We have only reached to Khiljis who ruled during early 1300s. Do you want me to continue?

What? You are misinformed. Accordind to resident historians, Muslum invaders did what other kings were doing to other kings in the region. Temples were destroyed for wealth and not for religion, just like other kings, in the end only about 80 temples were destroyed and the genocide is a myth. This will be taught to kids in school.

The fact that someone like Audrey Truschke is allowed so freely to headline conferences/summits in certain parts of India and spread tales about the secular, tolerant, noble, humane Aurangzeb as opposed to the wicked dharmics while a rapturous home audience laps it up as divine truth...tells all you need to know about the good for nothing servile Hindu qaum.

The beech was in the land of Periyar recently to do the same at an event organized by 'The Hindu' and drew record crowds, huge attendance rapt in attention while she was justifying and praising all the evil acts by the Mughal Emperor whilst drawing false equivalence with infidel rulers. Maybe Lemurians are enamored by Truschke's description of Lord Ram ('suar' in case you are wondering), common enemy for both.

And then we wonder why news such as the one in OP don't attract any attention in the local press.

Edited by Gollum