Ind vs NZ | 2nd T20I | Auckland | Feb 8, 2019 @11.30 AM !!!

velu

Expecting another cameo from MSD :eyedance:

New Zealand (likely) 1 Tim Seifert (wk), 2 Colin Munro, 3 Kane Williamson (capt.), 4 Ross Taylor, 5 Daryl Mitchell, 6 James Neesham/ Colin de Grandhomme, 7 Mitchell Santner, 8 Scott Kuggeleijn, 9 Tim Southee, 10 Ish Sodhi, 11 Lockie Ferguson

India could go in with a few changes. One of the three wicketkeepers or one of the allrounders could be left out. They could want to play two wristspinners too.

India (likely) 1 Rohit Sharma (capt.), 2 Shikhar Dhawan, 3 Shubman Gill/ Vijay Shankar, 4 Rishabh Pant, 5 Dinesh Karthik, 6 MS Dhoni (wk), 7 Hardik Pandya, 8 Krunal Pandya/Kuldeep Yadav, 9 Bhuvneshwar Kumar, 10 Khaleel Ahmed/ Mohammed Siraj, 11 Yuzvendra Chahal

Meanwhile our haterz reaction when they find  dhoni is still integral part of our T20 team :phehe: 

TRKBYh9.gif

Gill should play but that means dropping Shankar who has done nothing wrong with the bat last game. Both can’t play. If both have to play then DK or Pant have to be  dropped who are leagues above MSD as a T20 player. 

So to accommodate MSD the most useless T20

player in the team one deserving player has to sit out :wall: 

2 hours ago, Nikola said:

I can see whitewash unless and until rohit plays big knock. I highly doubt dhawan can play big knocks these days & middle order looks crap atm in t20s.

Big knock not needed, even though its desireable. Just a 30 odd from each opener is enough, that will set the platform. We did not get that last game from either of the two.