Rohit Sharma- Highest Run getter in T20I

maniac

4 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

He took the record from Martin Guptill. This is as legendary as Border and Kapil taking the title from Gavaskar and Hadlee respectively :cantstop:

PS - I like Rohit. Just banter. I'm waiting for ulloo to trollvote my post as usual. Please do the honors

Please post more so I can continue the honours. Seems like you post less these days to escape troll votes :phehe:

Edited by Laaloo

He really picked up the pace in T20 cricket since 2015 series vs SA. However he went missing in 2016 WT20, when Virat was left to fight a lone battle with singles/doubles from Dhoni.Similarly he was average in 2014.

In 2020 ( no pun intended) , he has to play a major role for Ind to win.

6 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

He really picked up the pace in T20 cricket since 2015 series vs SA. However he went missing in 2016 WT20, when Virat was left to fight a lone battle with singles/doubles from Dhoni.Similarly he was average in 2014.

In 2020 ( no pun intended) , he has to play a major role for Ind to win.

Dropping Dhawan and including Rahane didn't help him in 2016.

23 hours ago, maniac said:

Doesn’t matter. 4 T20 100s,most 6s,IPL hattricks, multiple IPL winner and groomed- Bumrah,Chahal, Pandya bros :dance:  As well as helped Johnson and Malinga comebacks.

Greatest T20 player of all time

Really Johnson was great in 13-14 campaign nd it got replicated in one of the most dominant nd terrifying ashes performance by any Bowler...