India vs NZ | 3rd T20I | Hamilton | Feb 10, 2019 @12.30 PM !!!

velu

1 minute ago, SrinjayDutta said:

This ground is too small and the pitch is absolutely dead. Let's just wait and watch what happens for first 5-10 overs. I think 213 is gettable here. 245 have been chased in this ground by Australia.

They have Ferguson and better spinner than " I m faster than zaleel" Krunal.

Edited by bahubali
8 minutes ago, Nikola said:

Khaleel won't make it to worldcup xi and even squad i guess. What about other guy who will be lead bowler in wc :((

Forgot to mention that one too,he too is a mental midget,on flat decks the so called best swing,knuckle ball bowler goes into hiding,no shame mentioning him too

Yes,he is Bhuvi

1 minute ago, SrinjayDutta said:

This ground is too small and the pitch is absolutely dead. Let's just wait and watch what happens for first 5-10 overs. I think 213 is gettable here. 245 have been chased in this ground by Australia.

No that was Auckland but I get your point, this is very gettable

11 minutes ago, DHONI_FANN said:

Khaleel is such a pathetic sportsman. The sooner we get rid of him the better. Not cut out for internationals at all

He won't be frontline seamer for even an IPL side, but he is representing India in t20s. :facepalm:

Also he seems a liability on the field. Misfields & concedes extra runs, while his catching--simply Mashallah. 

Edited by Turning_track

It has become a routine to see these ipl mates getting carted,one can easily anticipate them being hoicked one after the other delivery while having a nap

Tons of tons of talent in domestics,even a Mavi would have fetched you same results,why not try them instead of these proven failures like bhuvi etc

Throw younsters in the only format which is meant for them,just cut the bhuvi knuckle kumar music