Jump to content
velu

India vs NZ | 3rd T20I | Hamilton | Feb 10, 2019 @12.30 PM !!!

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Kothili said:

Krunal gave 50 plus runs and a horrible bowling option. I'd pick Jadeja over him. Its not as if Krunal has exploded or anything with the bat. Bench Dhawan/No-hit and bring back KL to open.

Krunal won 2 MOM for his bowling in last 4 t20 matches that to overseas, jadeja has been a failure in t20 for yrs now 

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, zen said:

In the tests involving Bhuv, both Bumrah and Shami average much less .... it is like saying Jadeja is the best spinner Ind has produced based on his record of playing on mostkybtyrners in Ind .... Wake up!

Really? Stats please.

 

Matches in where Bhuvi and Shami played together, Bhuvi averages 16 in India, 9 in WI, 23 in England. Shami averages 19 in India, 29 in WI and 73 in England

Only place Shami would edge is SA where Bhuvi averages 20 vs Shami's 15 and Australia where Bhuvi has played one innings 6 years ago.

 

Bhuvi and Bumrah have played only two matches together, that is in SA and both average 20 in those matches

 

So come again?

Edited by CSK Fan

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, CSK Fan said:

So will you admit his test average of 26 makes him the best ever test bowler for India and he should be the first name in the test team? His stats tell everything right?

I knew you ll quote this line. Definetely as he is condition dependent bowler so whenever conditions are extreme in test for swing he should be in team. And that's how it is in every format...otherwise it ll not take much time before his test AVG reaches to 36.

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, bahubali said:

I knew you ll quote this line. Definetely as he is condition dependent bowler so whenever conditions are extreme in test for swing he should be in team. And that's how it is in every format...otherwise it ll not take much time before his test AVG reaches to 36.

Meh history is full of ATG test bowlers who were no good in ODIs. He doesnt need extreme swing as he averages 26 in India

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, CSK Fan said:

Meh history is full of ATG test bowlers who were no good in ODIs. He doesnt need extreme swing as he averages 26 in India

He AVG 26 as he only played at certain venues in India and not others Umesh Yadav also had great AVG in India across all venues doesn't make him great bowlers. BTW what possibly could be other reason you think he is not preferred on Indian test lineup. 

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, CSK Fan said:

Really? Stats please.

 

Matches in where Bhuvi and Shami played together, Bhuvi averages 16 in India, 9 in WI, 23 in England. Shami averages 19 in India, 29 in WI and 73 in England

Only place Shami would edge is SA where Bhuvi averages 20 vs Shami's 15 and Australia where Bhuvi has played one innings 6 years ago.

 

Bhuvi and Bumrah have played only two matches together, that is in SA and both average 20 in those matches

 

So come again?

Stats were posted on that Bhuvi thread where he has the worst avg for an ODI specialist bowler with 100 wkts (avg is similar to Ganguly’s). Both Shami and Bumrah have better averages in the games Bhuvi played. And you were supposed to keep your word .... 

Edited by zen

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...