Rajasthan Royals to have Pink Jersey now

12 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Now one among DD or KXIP shud go for green color .......look at BBL jersey n then ours 

Won't happen in India for obvious yet misplaced reasons. Over the years I have had random people on the streets/college/workplace frown at me and make nonsense statements when I wear all green outfits, which is my favorite colour. Some may see green as the colour of the forests/environment/armed forces but there is a sizable section in India which associates it with Islam/Pakistan. 

3 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Won't happen in India for obvious yet misplaced reasons. Over the years I have had random people on the streets/college/workplace frown at me and make nonsense statements when I wear all green outfits, which is my favorite colour. Some may see green as the colour of the forests/environment/armed forces but there is a sizable section in India which associates it with Islam/Pakistan. 

WO saalo ko pucho isnt green a part of our flag 

3 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

WO saalo ko pucho isnt green a part of our flag 

Why argue with idiots? They probably think the green in tiranga represents Islam when it actually represents our relation to the soil, plant life, agriculture. Enough of those idiots in our country and any IPL team would worry about branding and merchandise sales.