Rajasthan Royals to have Pink Jersey now

About time. I've royally owned some morons who tried to pass a gay reference over a light pink shirt I would wear once in a while. It's ridiculous the color of the outfield is also ignored in IPL.

Another thing that annoys me from day one is the name MI. Just because you got ambani money doesn't mean you're more Indian than the rest to carry it in your name. 

Why exactly is Jaipur called the pink city?

None of the monuments are pink. Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal, parts of Amer Fort, Choki Dani are all of red sandstone. 

I suspect the British to be behind this sinister attempt at taxonomy.

The jerseys look wonderful btw. Going to support the royals as my second team after :mi: as long as they wear this. 

Just now, maniac said:

Real men wear pink :)

anyways there is good attractive pink and then there is this gaudish pink that in Andhra we call “Rani Pink” :giggle: . This is rani pink

yeah this looks like purplish pink...baby pink (pastel)  is nice

2 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Are stripes on cricket jerseys allowed? Serious question because that may affect the ball sighting for batsmen and umpires. 

mumbai indians secret weapon all these years has been that flashy gold and glitter plastered all over their jersey and blinding the batsmen :laugh: