SK_IH

Pant, Vijay Shankar, Rahane in World Cup contention - MSK Prasad

14 minutes ago, prasen82 said:

Master strategy MSK.. By leaking this info in advance you have ensured that rahane selection cannot happen without public notice . There will be huge media and fan scrutiny .. MSK a true servant of Indian cricket:hatsoff:

nope,MSK is a real dumb ass,literally no reason to pick Dhoni for T20s and yet here he is.There is no doubt he thinks its either Rahul or Rahane for the backup opener spot.

I can literally think of 10 guys who can be a better pick than Rahane. What's up with Indian selectors and tried and tested failures ? They have wasted many opportunities for fielding youngsters like Mayank Agarwal, Prithvi Shaw, Shreyas Iyer. Instead, we are still stuck with Rayudu, Dhoni, Karthik etc. in the name of experience.

Msk prasad,

this should be carved in Golden letters

A living legend who wants to play such terrific strikers of leather in history of Indian cricket 

Mind you,he has already blessed us with dhoni,rayudu etc

And now these gentlemen

Edited by Suhaan

This does not look good at all. If they do select pant, we will get going with 3 wicketkeepers. So 14 spots have been finalised. But I can only think of

Dhawan

Rohit

Kohli

Rayudu

Jadhav

MSD

Karthik

Pandya 

Vijay/Pant/Rahane - according to msk

?

Shami

Bhuvi

Bumrah

Kuldeep

Chahal

Who's that '?' that the selectors have zeroed in on? I hope it's not Ravindra jadeja for his 'allround skills'. We only need 1 all-rounder and 1 guy who can roll his arm over and we already have both. We need another fast bowler anyway. 2 spinners are plenty for English conditions.

This squad is just asking for a CT style thrashing if you ask me . Kick out dhoni and select both DK and pant and then Vijay and a fast bowler (Ishant maybe?) in that unknown spot and it wouldn't look too bad .

18 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Why not get Pujara in contention...

while you're at it why not Unadcut and Binay Koomar. MSK Prasad must be perpetually high from Dhoni's ass fumes.

And how about Stuart Binny? He could be useful in England with his all round skills.