2019 Lok Sabha elections thread

FischerTal

1 hour ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

So whats the verdict of 1st day of voting? Liberals are claiming it was a bad day for BJP and opposition is gaining momentum. Is it true?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Bhai which liberal are you talking about, Indian express article said that bjp did decently, dainik jagran said bjp did good, abp anchor said bjp did well his name is vikas Bhadoria 

1 hour ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

So whats the verdict of 1st day of voting? Liberals are claiming it was a bad day for BJP and opposition is gaining momentum. Is it true?

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/m.jagran.com/lite/editorial/apnibaat-in-up-unsuccessful-alliance-against-bjp-this-is-the-electoral-alliance-mathematics-19125903.html

@Austin 3:!6

2 hours ago, Gollum said:

In JK :facepalm:

What a tragedy!! An atheist could take oath as CM 'in the name of truth' but a practicing Hindu is bring forced to use Allah. 
Fcuk this secularism, fcuk this charade of democracy, fcuk our whole political system & fcuk shameless fence-sitters who can't even come forward & speak up coherently about the cause of such madness.

2 hours ago, vayuu1 said:

Bhai which liberal are you talking about, Indian express article said that bjp did decently, dainik jagran said bjp did good, abp anchor said bjp did well his name is vikas Bhadoria 

In up 2017 election after 2 phase media was propagating bjp had done badly 

2 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Good to hear bro. In parosi forum...few commies are claiming opposition has got upper hand.

Deactivate/stop using your account in green ghetto, don't fund them Pak!s by being a member.

PKMKB 

Edited by Gollum