2019 Lok Sabha elections thread

FischerTal

15 hours ago, vayuu1 said:

WTF did I Just Heard.:hysterical:

He was referring to corruption in UP

At 5:25 in the video below, Rahul Gandhi talks about Janani Surakha Yojna under National Rural Health Mission, where pregnant women get an incentive of Rs 1400 for institutional delivery. In that context, he claims that according to a RTI response, there is corruption in this scheme and that women with the same name were getting the incentive every week.

https://www.altnews.in/did-rahul-gandhi-claim-that-women-in-up-give-52-births-per-year-clipped-video-viral/

Says the bhakt whose birth on this earth happened just to be a blind follower in life , damn ppl shud stop trolling u......life is already very frustrating . 
But Ankit....what is wrong in Modi's non political interview with Akshay Kumar? Why we Indians have to find issues in everything? PM doing non-stop rallies, talking about politics all the time...so why a personal interview with a bollywood star would give so much heart burn to opponents? If their concern is....Modi's popularity is increasing due to these interviews...what is stopping opposition to conduct their own interview than whinning? When bollywood stars gang and tell people not to vote for Modi, that becomes freedom of speech....but Akshay conducting an interview with PM becomes an issue. Why?

In States, presidential candidates does many light hearted gatherings/interviews like white house dinner, Operah shows etc. But when our leaders want to have a light hearted moment...it becomes an issue. People like Ravish Kumar should be ashamed of themselves who spend whole day promoting rallies of Kanhaiya Kumar and in the night just spout non-sense against PM.

Opposition need to come out of this mentality that anything and everything NaMo does needs to be criticized.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

4 years ago, NHRC gave clean chit to Karkare on Thakur’s allegations of police torture

An NHRC panel had noted that the 'allegations were not substantiated by facts and evidence on record from the prison, court, hospitals and the ATS'.

https://theprint.in/india/4-years-ago-nhrc-gave-clean-chit-to-karkare-on-thakurs-allegations-of-police-torture/224376/

I was watching a tv debate yesterday regarding this Modi's interview with Akshay and Dhruv Tatti was there. His arguement was...Modi is a liar because he said he used to clean his own clothes. Then got some paper cuts from 2002 as a proof showing Modi had personal Dhoni (wahserman) cantstop.gif

Now this is the level of intellect in today's Indian libtard youths. But these same Dhruv and likes of him will remain quiet when RaGa openly lied on the floor of the parliament regarding French President's statement about Rafele.

4 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

I was watching a tv debate yesterday regarding this Modi's interview with Akshay and Dhruv Tatti was there. His arguement was...Modi is a liar because he said he used to clean his own clothes. Then got some paper cuts from 2002 as a proof showing Modi had personal Dhoni cantstop.gif

Now this is the level of intellect in today's Indian libtard youths. But these same Dhruv and likes of him will remain quiet when RaGa openly lied on the floor of the parliament regarding French President's statement about Rafele.

I'm all for taking potshots on political opponents when somebody is in the media or public office but commenting on someone who's no more because of cancer is downright pathetic. Many people, especially the young are defending Dhruv here shows exactly what is wrong with our country.
You want to attack Bhakts using Gobar analogy- please do it. But using Parrikar's name, shame on you.

15 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

But Ankit....what is wrong in Modi's non political interview with Akshay Kumar?

Ill tell u my issue ....their is nothing wrong in such interviews but only such ass licking interviews are happening. Why not hold a press conference, why not face an answer some harsh question. If u have done good work well why to be scared. 

All these intevirews seems to scripted in which same questions are asked in twisted ways

U have fakeeri 

Why do u work so hard

Where do u get energy 

I dnt mind such interviews but what about the real question. 1 taraf we blast celebs for not standing on real issues and rather on going on koffee with karan . These interviews are similar. 

People have voted u and selected you , so ppl shud get their answers and he is suppose to. I voted for BJP in last election and i have every right to knw the real question rather then what tonic he takes.  

Why we Indians have to find issues in everything?

I tell u the bigger problem

• Why is that when u ask a question ppl label u something. since when is asking a question bad thing . Good people always see the other side. Democracy cant survive without 2 sides opinions 
  • N saying what has others done.....erre usne nhin kiya tabhi to nhin vote diya why following bad examples 

PM doing non-stop rallies, talking about politics all the time...so why a personal interview with a bollywood star would give so much heart burn to opponents?

Another overrated term is burnol and heart burn

1 baat main konsa opp party main baitha jo rahul gandhi jeetega to mujhe koi paisa milega. Our sad state is we are at point that we have to think who ll screw us less. When has he talked about politics in interveiws .... prasoon joshi one or the where anchor cant stop licking him. 

If their concern is....Modi's popularity is increasing due to these interviews...what is stopping opposition to conduct their own interview than whinning? When bollywood stars gang and tell people not to vote for Modi, that becomes freedom of speech....but Akshay conducting an interview with PM becomes an issue. Why?

As a comman man what do u care about his popularity or development , think about that 

Merko koi farq nhin padta uska popularity ho na 

Start being selfish n think whats good for u n ur future n ur next generation n thats how most ppl think 

3 minutes ago, ProudLiberal said:

Yes, people defending dhruv rathee is what's wrong with our country but the bhakts supporting a terror accused sadhvi, who spouts filth everytime she opens her mouth, shows everything right with our country #bhaktlogic:laugh:

Show me one statement of mine where I've defended Sadhvi. #liberalbrainfade

5 minutes ago, ProudLiberal said:

Yes, people defending dhruv rathee is what's wrong with our country but the bhakts supporting a terror accused sadhvi, who spouts filth everytime she opens her mouth, shows everything right with our country #bhaktlogic:laugh:

And what u utter here is outright #chamchalogic

I'm all for taking potshots on political opponents when somebody is in the media or public office but commenting on someone who's no more because of cancer is downright pathetic. Many people, especially the young are defending Dhruv here shows exactly what is wrong with our country.
You want to attack Bhakts using Gobar analogy- please do it. But using Parrikar's name, shame on you.
Dhruv Rathee is a set up by NDTV and a paid agent. He himself is a NRI and reside in Germany. I have debated with him in details about Rafaele and then he blocked me in his FB page. He is a A grade idiot.

18 minutes ago, ProudLiberal said:

Show me one statement of mine where I accused you specifically of defending sadhvi #anotherdumbbhaktfail

Why not stick to the topic? I was referring to Dhruv, what is the need for him to use Parrikar to take potshots? Do you agree with that?
Last year during Kerala floods, in the time of a calamity he claimed middle-east sheikhs sent more relief than GOI. Isn't that fake news peddling who himself runs a Youtube channel as a media critique?

10 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Dhruv Rathee is a set up by NDTV and a paid agent. He himself is a NRI and reside in Germany. I have debated with him in details about Rafaele and then he blocked me in his FB page. He is a A grade idiot.

Abhisar does the same, he even DMs the people on twitter & abuses/threatens those who are critical of him. 

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Ill tell u my issue ....their is nothing wrong in such interviews but only such ass licking interviews are happening. Why not hold a press conference, why not face an answer some harsh question. If u have done good work well why to be scared. 

All these intevirews seems to scripted in which same questions are asked in twisted ways

U have fakeeri 

Why do u work so hard

Where do u get energy 

I dnt mind such interviews but what about the real question. 1 taraf we blast celebs for not standing on real issues and rather on going on koffee with karan . These interviews are similar. 

People have voted u and selected you , so ppl shud get their answers and he is suppose to. I voted for BJP in last election and i have every right to knw the real question rather then what tonic he takes

It is not mandatory that every PM need to give press conference. Modi has answered all the so called harsh questions in parliament regarding Rafael , Job crisis, economy , EVM etc. He also appeared in many television interviews like with ANI, DoorDarshan, ABP news, Republic TV, Republic Bharat,  Lok Sabha TV etc. where all kind of political questions being asked and he answered all of them. So not sure which harsh question he didnt answer? If you meant that he never appeared on the hate channel named NDTV or never did an interview with Rajdeep Sardesai, that is his prerogative. How many interviews did Manmohan Singh gave to Times now or with Arnab? 

This interview with Akshay Kumar was never about so called real issues. It was a light hearted non political chat and there is absolutely no harm in it. Opposition ko mirchi kyon lagi...is beyond me. As far as ass licking is concerned, the biggest ass lickers are those award wapasi bollywood stars whose main job is to malign hindus and call this country intolerant.

The problem with Indian liberals is....if you go and stand behind JNU protestors...you become secular. But if you have a light hearted chat with PM...you are an ass licker....wow.

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

I tell u the bigger problem

• Why is that when u ask a question ppl label u something. since when is asking a question bad thing . Good people always see the other side. Democracy cant survive without 2 sides opinions 
  • N saying what has others done.....erre usne nhin kiya tabhi to nhin vote diya why following bad examples 

On the contrary its the seculars who sees an issue with everything. No one is asking you to stop question but the problem is seculars start blaming everything on the PM.

Anyway lets wait for a month and we would get to know who wins.

54 minutes ago, ProudLiberal said:

What is the difference between him & a know-it-all person called Ashok Swain who's sitting in Europe & doing expose from there? If you go through his timeline it is quite clear that he has developed a liking to criticise one party only. Then he must stop showing himself as a person who's very balanced in his views & unbiased. There are various other people in social platform who don't shy away from their tilt.
Also, the above tweet about Parikkar's death is absolutely shameful.

Edited by ShankarShailendra

9 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

It is not mandatory that every PM need to give press conference.

when ur given a job ur accoutable 

Modi has answered all the so called harsh questions in parliament regarding Rafael , Job crisis, economy , EVM etc.

Very unstaisfying answers + what about demonetization, money wasted on statue of unity, self promotion. employment rate 

He also appeared in many television interviews like with ANI, DoorDarshan, ABP news, Republic TV, Republic Bharat,  Lok Sabha TV etc.

Yes very chaatu interviews....wud have love to see arnab with same body lang he had when he destroyed rahul.Once when someone who asked real question didnt modi ran away from middle of interview....

"humari dosti bane rahe "

yaad hai

where all kind of political questions being asked and he answered all of them. So not sure which harsh question he didnt answer? If you meant that he never appeared on the hate channel named NDTV or never did an interview with Rajdeep Sardesai, that is his prerogative. How many interviews did Manmohan Singh gave to Times now or with Arnab? 

just becoz u dnt like someone doesnt make then hate n jab kaam acha kiya hai to darna kya 

This interview with Akshay Kumar was never about so called real issues. It was a light hearted non political chat and there is absolutely no harm in it. Opposition ko mirchi kyon lagi...is beyond me. As far as ass licking is concerned, the biggest ass lickers are those award wapasi bollywood stars whose main job is to malign hindus and call this country intolerant.

how is bollywood maligning hindus ?

So when same amir khan takes lagaan to oscar whole country ir proud and when he raises the question ppl go after his life. BTW when he did raise his concern ppl showed he was right by acting intolerent

If a kid says in class i have an issue u go n check not threaten him to shutup coz that bullying

The problem with Indian liberals is....if you go and stand behind JNU protestors...you become secular. But if you have a light hearted chat with PM...you are an ass licker....wow.

As i said i have no issue with such conversation 

On the contrary its the seculars who sees an issue with everything. No one is asking you to stop question but the problem is seculars start blaming everything on the PM.

Anyway lets wait for a month and we would get to know who wins.

yea lets wait for a month to knw that are we going to be robbed by one party or lynched by another

As i said kattana to apna hi hai