2019 Lok Sabha elections thread

FischerTal

Bengal burns yet again. Polls in Kashmir valley and Naxal dominated districts have been more peaceful, unfortunately TMC doesn't believe in democracy. Hope Bengalis make a sensible choice, even INC/Left are better options than TMC...that's how bad the latter is. More than BJP's success I want Didi and her pack of goons to suffer max losses. 

Edited by Gollum

15 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Low turnout in UP , Mumbai. This could hurt BJP. 

Even in 14 when bjp-ss win all seats in Mumbai Thane region turnout was around 49-52%...I am from North Mumbai constituency bjp-ss in driver seat here...no chance for Congress maybe except south Mumbai that too big question mark on it....Thane Palghar is NDA easily...

Trinamool Congress candidate Moon Moon Sen on Monday said that she was unaware of the clashes that erupted in West Bengal's Asansol (from where she is contesting the Lok Sabha election) because she "woke up late" after being served her bed tea "late".

"They gave me my bed tea very late so I woke up very late. What can I say? I really don't know," Moon Moon Sen told a reporter when she was asked about the violence.

Seriously :hysterical:

Ye hai hamare neta :wall: