2019 Lok Sabha elections thread

FischerTal

8 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

Kanhaiya is an intelligent person. He used this RW behaviour for his benefit and constantly challenged RW if he is really a traitor as they claim, then the 56 inch chest of Modi is filled only with air that he could not even stop the traitors of India to contest the elections. 

As usual, RW supporters were unable to answer Kanhaiya and they always ran away from this question. 

With this extremist behaviour, BJP is never going to unite India against the Muslim extremists, but they themselves become alone, and will be hated not only by Muslims, but by ALL Other Indians too. 

Will you support someone who calls for the destruction of your country? Khayali pulav

https://thefauxy.com/priyanka-vadra-to-help-anurag-kashyap-write-the-script-of-gangs-of-wasseypur-part-3/

Anurag Kashyap has reportedly approached Priyanka Vadra to help him write the sequel of Gangs of Wasseypur. Although Priyanka Vadra hasn’t given a nod for the proposal but seeing how she’ll have absolutely nothing to do after the elections she’s likely to accept the offer.:lol:

What is/was the economic narrative from the BJP/NDA ? I hope it goes on the lines of "it took us time to clean up the systemic mess" besides the gas/power/health insurance benefits and economic growth with jobs will now be possible due to reforms such as ease of business. Too bad not much is brought out in media and talk shows. 

Its easy to get sucked into terror appeasement or 60 years of Congress as primary agenda but that alone will not win you elections across the country.

32 minutes ago, ProudLiberal said:

Andh bhakt, kabhi kabar news bhi padh liya kar instead of whatsapp messages, followers of congress pages closed were 206,000, followers of bjp pages that were closed were 2.6 million, advertising on congress pages was worth 39000$, advertisment on bjp pages was worth 70,000$, whatsapp  se bahar  nikal bhakt, poori zindagi namo namo kar ke khatam ho jayegi teri

..yeh Padh - https://www.reuters.com/article/facebook-accounts-india/facebook-says-removed-pages-linked-to-indias-congress-party-ahead-of-polls-idUSL3N21J25U

Ab mat bol ki Reuters aur Zuckerberg BJP supporter hai. :laugh:

Give me the source which says 2.6 million bjp pages were removed. 2.6 million ka matlab samajhta hai chewtiye? How many zeroes in 2.6 million who bhi pata hai? Jaahil insaan.

Aur sun...proud to be a Bhakt. Atleast I am not a Gandhi bootlicker like you and people like you.

2.6 million it seems...Pappu and it supporters I tell you :hysterical:

Edited by beetle

2 minutes ago, ProudLiberal said:

Firstly reported your comment for abusive language, typical jaahil bhakt behavior

Secondly, here is the source

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.scroll.in/latest/918572/facebook-says-it-has-removed-687-pages-accounts-linked-to-congress-it-cell

Source - Scroll and Altnews :hysterical:

Dude....post an official Facebook source or reliable source that says 2.6 million BJP pages were removed. We all know how and who funds Scroll, Wire, Altnews etc. LMAO

1 minute ago, ProudLiberal said:

Go watch republic tv or whatsapp, that is your level, btw learn to read, 2.6 million follwers, not 2.6 million pages, idiot

I can watch anything I want...lol. But the source I gave is Reuters, not some of garbage Indian media. And you came back with a blog from Scroll to counter your fact. LOL :phehe:

2 minutes ago, ProudLiberal said:

https://indianexpress.com/article/technology/social/facebook-congress-bjp-pages-removed-ininauthentic-behaviour-lok-sabha-polls-5653772/

Here is another source, now apologize for your jaahil behaviour, whatsapp university chor de bhakt

This link says 687 paid congress pages removed (same reported by Reuters) and only 15 BJP pages.

What are you crying again then?

4 minutes ago, ProudLiberal said:

How freaking slow are you, do you even read my comments before ranting? I have repeated 3 times in 3 different comments that i am taking about the number of followers of the pages and not the the no. of pages, seriously no wonder it is so easy to rile up bhakts like you who have no patience to read 

The only one got riled up is you, hence started calling me Andh Bhakt and provided source of alt news etc. :laugh:

Go and spam in parosi forum...by looking at your negative vote count on your profile, you can realize how people perceive you here.

1 hour ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Looks like after Facebook removed 700 odd congress propaganda pages....these chewts have started spamming sports forums.

What sorry losers :doh:

Its a joke that Facebook's anti-propoganda council has Manish Tewari & some NDTV journo .... Questionable neutrality

1 hour ago, ProudLiberal said:

I would be dissapointed to have a positive vote count on this bhakt infested forum

But still you find it important to post and put across your opinion here? If its a Bhakt infested forum why bother?

Not only you are a chewt but a hypocrite too :hysterical:

BTW there are many decent anti BJP posters here...like Ankit Sharma etc. They don't spout non-sense like you.