2019 Lok Sabha elections thread

FischerTal

1 hour ago, Yoda-esque said:

I think BJP ends at 225 and parties will align only if modi is replaced

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk

I think you are right.NDA will fall short of the majority.They  need outside helo to form the government.BJP will suffer massive losses in hindi heartbelt which they wont be able to make up in other states.

2 hours ago, Adi BB said:

Same here ,depends completely on UP though ,if 10 percent of MG voters (hardline SP/BSPvoters) are divided and some of that percentage jump onto BJP then its 50+ seats for them (looks very tough due to low voter turnout) else it'll be 35-40 seats . I actually hope that BJP will gather momentum in the last 3 phases in east UP.

NDA should reach 280 minimum, can go 300+ with vote swings .BJP 230 minimum  max can to 250 odd if they breach WB and oddhisa 

are you sure about the low voter turnout? i just read that SBI thinks this election could have the highest  voter turnout since independence.

Delhi + Haryana+ Punjab+ Himachal+ Uttarakhand+Chandigarh+ j&k = 30 seats out of 44 for BJP (my estimates)

TN = 25 seats out of 38 for NDA ( @velu

estimates)

Let's have other states' realistic estimates.

Edit: We covered 44+38= 82 seats. If we cover all 540+ seats, no need for any exit poll or of any guess work then till 23rd.

Edited by randomGuy

11 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

Delhi + Haryana+ Punjab+ Himachal+ Uttarakhand+Chandigarh+ j&k = 30 seats out of 44 for BJP (my estimates)

TN = 25 seats out of 38 for NDA ( @velu

estimates)

Let's have other states' realistic estimates.

velu :canabis:, no way is NDA getting 25 in TN.

My optimistic estimate for NDA is 15 each in Karnataka, Odisha, Bengal, these 3 states cos I spent most of my life there. Not sure about Goa. 

Edited by Gollum

Just now, Gollum said:

velu :canabis:, no way is NDA getting 25 in TN.

My optimistic estimate for NDA is 15 each in Karnataka, Odisha, Bengal, these 3 states cos I spent most of my life in there. Not sure about Goa. 

Thanks for your contribution.

Putting it in format like below

15 seats out of 27 for BJP in Karnataka

15 seats out of 19 for BJP in Odisha

15 seats out of 41 for BJP in Bengal

Covered 82+87= 169 seats. NDA getting 100. 

Keep contributing. Pls do not give optimistic or pessimistic estimates. 

OK let's play the game and see who comes the closest:

NDA as such and not individual components...

Andhra 0

Arunachal 2

Assam 8

Bihar 30

Chhattisgarh 5

Delhi 7

Goa 1

Gujarat 24

Haryana 8

Himachal 4

JK 2

Jharkhand 11

Karnataka 15

Kerala 1

MP 25

Maharashtra 35

Odisha 17

Punjab 2

Rajasthan 20

TN 10

Telangana 0

UP 35

Bengal 13

Other UTs, rest of NE combined 8

Total 283, BJP alone to get 234. 

Edited by Gollum

58 minutes ago, Gollum said:

OK let's play the game and see who comes the closest:

NDA as such and not individual components...

Andhra 0

Arunachal 2

Assam 8

Bihar 30

Chhattisgarh 5

Delhi 7

Goa 1

Gujarat 24

Haryana 8

Himachal 4

JK 2

Jharkhand 11

Karnataka 15

Kerala 1

MP 25

Maharashtra 35

Odisha 17

Punjab 2

Rajasthan 20

TN 10

Telangana 0

UP 35

Bengal 13

Other UTs, rest of NE combined 8

Total 283, BJP alone to get 234. 

BJP will win atleast 1 seat in Andhra that is Raja Singh, in Karnataka it's going to be atleast 20 in up minimum 45,orrisa is bit High has to be 13,maha has to be 40 min Bihar 32-33, Mp is 22-23, Kerala 2-3, Jharkhand 9, Rajasthan BJP Is winning min 23, Bengal is the most surprising And underrated  15 min, Goa 2, Chattisgarh 7, Punjab 4, Assam 10,rest north East 6, rest of u.t 4, Gujarat 24, Delhi 7, Himachal 4,UK 5, TN 16,jk 3,my estimate is 313 for NDA And 260 for BJP

Although reports are coming from Bengal And this is from Anti BJP reporters is that the kind of surge they have seen for BJP in Bengal is unprecedented, And showing that the most amazing no could actually come from Bengal .

3 minutes ago, vayuu1 said:

Although reports are coming from Bengal And this is from Anti BJP reporters is that the kind of surge they have seen for BJP in Bengal is unprecedented, And showing that the most amazing no could actually come from Bengal .

Yes Bengal will throw a surprise. Had elections been fair it would have been better, but TMC dadagiri in full display. 

Also 3 interesting developments happened this week,pgv admitting Congress is vote cutter, captain want's to see proofs of balakot,dewegoda And pawar crying for cross voting and EVM respectively,so you can make From these statement whatever you want to.