2019 Lok Sabha elections thread

FischerTal

7 minutes ago, Turning_track said:

The BJP should kiss goodbye to the so called minority votes which is somewhere around 30-40 percent in these constituencies & as we've learnt in the past if Hindu votes are split up then it is advantage to Congress.

Hindus votes will always be split. Because they vote independently and that good for democracy. Whereas, Muslims vote on communal lines.

And 25% of Hindus are just by namesake, they don’t identify with it at all and are a lost cause. So the anti national, communal numbers totals to a minimum 40% vote share. So maths dont favor BJP this election...

My apartment has arnd 1500 people and probably 5 chowkidars in all shifts... So 1 for 300 people....let's say for 1 working chowkidar there's one former chowkidar.... So 1 currently working or former chowkidar per 150 people.... Let's say there's 7 people associated with each chowkidar(his parents, siblings, children, grandchildren wife etc) and no overlap of chowkidar families n no multiple chowkidar in one family..... 

So 7 family members + 1self = 8 out of 150...arnd 5%....is the number of people who bjp/modi would have been able to connect emotionally with main bhi chowkidar campaign aside from fighting chowkidar chor hai jibe.... 

Brilliant. 

1 minute ago, someone said:

Who will vote for a different party this year? Seems most are with the same party as 2014. 

I know that randomguy user was a loud AAP supporter here. That was some hypocrisy back then...

Not asking for any credit but atleast I switch back to bjp, didn't let minority chewtiya bjp supporters like yourself to influence my decision negatively in any way. 

8 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

Not asking for any credit but atleast I switch back to bjp, didn't let minority chewtiya bjp supporters like yourself to influence my decision negatively in any way. 

You are offended so easily. its laughable..

But there is a larger issue of this generally. As evidently in history and even today, BJP members resort infighting over petty issues. BJP lost many elections due to this.

1 minute ago, someone said:

You are offended so easily. its laughable..

But there is a larger issue of this generally. As evidently in history and even today, BJP members resort infighting over petty issues. BJP lost many elections due to this.

Of course, that's what I said, there will always be some chewtiyas supporters... Doesn't mean i don't vote bjp because of them. 

7 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

Of course, that's what I said, there will always be some chewtiyas supporters... Doesn't mean i don't vote bjp because of them. 

Calling names speaks of your own insecurity. And you are a small example of what BJP’s one challenge today is, its members infighting over petty issues. NOTA votes is one such result over infighting.

Hopefully, people leave aside their ego, and come out to vote in big numbers for Modi.