2019 Lok Sabha elections thread

FischerTal

14 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Free to air?

Don't know. Sorry. It is coming automatically, free I think.

"With campaigning for the upcoming Lok Sabha elections 2019 in full swing, a new channel called Content TV has now been launched on all major DTH platforms such as Dish TV, Videocon d2h and Tata Sky. The channel, which has now been renamed, was undergoing test run for several months and went live as NaMo TV.... https://indiantelevision.com/television/tv-channels/news-broadcasting/namo-tv-renamed-content-tv-launched-on-major-dth-platforms-190329"

Edited by randomGuy

I wonder why Pappu can't find a single safe seat in any of Punjab, Karnataka, MP, Rajasthan, or Chattisgargh? 

We were told that he had arrived and turned the tables on Modi. Why does he bhaag all the way to Kerala to contest? 

On 3/31/2019 at 12:13 PM, Clarke said:

Rahul Gandhi to contest from Kerala as well. Looks like there is a concern in Amethi.

He wants to concentrate in the South basically where UPA has a higher chance of winning. Plus wayanad is closer to KN and TN and i'm guessing he will be campaigning in full force here.

14 hours ago, DHONI_FANN said:

Pappu contesting from Waynad as 60% of the population there comprises of Muslims and Christians. Now this will irk leftists. Gatbandhan is in shambles already. 

Congress and Gath......... are two different entities always. Atleast before polls.

Congress IS ONLY focussing on these (TN/KN/KL/RJ/MP/CG and Punjab) states. Even Andhra/TG is a lost cause to them as YSR and TRS will probably win there. The only state where congress is serious about some alliance would be Bihar. UP and WB ...anything they get is a bonus. Don't see them winning much there.

Edited by Stan AF

57 minutes ago, Stan AF said:

He wants to concentrate in the South basically where UPA has a higher chance of winning. Plus wayanad is closer to KN and TN and i'm guessing he will be campaigning in full force here.

i think most of the tea plantation workers are tamils ( + little golts )  and their extended family might be living in south tn ( congress ka stronghold in tn .. relative stronghold :p:  )

17 hours ago, DHONI_FANN said:

Pappu contesting from Waynad as 60% of the population there comprises of Muslims and Christians. Now this will irk leftists. Gatbandhan is in shambles already. 

Saw this yesterday, they are so brazen to even admit it. twitter Piddis are selling it as some sort of grand strategy:rofl:

Edited by Moochad

2 hours ago, velu said:

i think most of the tea plantation workers are tamils ( + little golts )  and their extended family might be living in south tn ( congress ka stronghold in tn .. relative stronghold :p:  )

Nadar(From kamarajar times)votes are mostly for Congress.

26 minutes ago, someone said:

If that doesnt wake up the Hindus, nothing will.

Congress and its allies are just the Muslim leagues.

Hindus are mostly tuchiyas. Sometimes I feel ashamed of being a Hindu myself. I mean what kind of coward race do we belong to which cant even stand up for their own cause despite being a slave for over a 1000 years. Even Jews, Budhsists and Jains have more self esteem than us despite being so small in number :((

Edited by DHONI_FANN