1. BJP alone to get 280, NDA 320+

2. SP+BSP<30

3. TMC<25

4. DMK<20

5. Communists pan-India<5

6. SS+BJP to sweep Maharshtra..don't want Dawood's men anywhere near power

7. RJD single digit

8. Congress below 60 but hopefully they do well in Punjab

9. Other bordering states....BJP and allies to win, ofc Bengal is a lost case but Assam, Tripura, Meghalaya, W/NW India etc

10. All these JNU/AMU/JU products, actors, radical left activists, publicity whores, feminazis to get nice GPL...some of them will fight the elections I believe. 

11. Peaceful conduct of polls, more worries about Kashmir, Bengal than Naxal affected areas....strength to our polling officials and securitymen

12. No corruption, cash transfer, fake voting by illegal immigrants....hope EC is proactive

13. AAP to get zero seats

14. Amethi, Rae Bareily voters to wake up from slumber and kick the dynasty out

15. @surajmal bro to come back and entertain the masses. 

Can't think of much else, will add if something comes to mind. 

Edited by Gollum

12 hours ago, helperononline said:

This time south Indians will decide who gets to be prime Minister of our country I don't think bjp or congress can win a single vote in Tamil Nadu,kerela,Ap and telegana

Karnataka is part of South India, Congress will do very well in Kerala as part of UDF. South India never decides who gets to be PM, it is not like they can ever leave their differences aside and unite under 1 umbrella. TN and Telugu states can max throw up supporting partners for Delhi...even there they will most probably lag behind Mamata, Shiv Sena, BJD etc. 

Edited by Gollum

2 hours ago, Gollum said:

Karnataka is part of South India, Congress will do very well in Kerala as part of UDF. South India never decides who gets to be PM, it is not like they can ever leave their differences aside and unite under 1 umbrella. TN and Telugu states can max throw up supporting partners for Delhi...even there they will most probably lag behind Mamata, Shiv Sena, BJD etc. 

I agree Congress will do well in Karnataka becoz they are providing farm waiver so it may happen but it will difficult to win in Chennai Ap and telegana

I am hoping that BJP to stay around 220 to 240. But at this moment is a big range and I will narrow it down once we get closer. 

I just dont see how Khichadi/MahaGatabandhan sarkar is possible if BJP crosses 230. But if BJP has to work with JDU, SS then they can be easily managed. Issue comes when you join few more elements to NDA like YRS or BJD or TRS and AIDMK etc.

In that case it will be better than MGB formation but it will much worse that the current NDA of 14-19.

If BJP crosses 240-250 of its own then its curtain for everyone else. If modi comes back in 2019 then he will drown, Maya, Akhilesh, Lalu/Kids, DMK and most importantly congress with lot of corruption cases. If not done then it will never happen. 

6 hours ago, dial_100 said:

I am hoping that BJP to stay around 220 to 240. But at this moment is a big range and I will narrow it down once we get closer. 

I just dont see how Khichadi/MahaGatabandhan sarkar is possible if BJP crosses 230. But if BJP has to work with JDU, SS then they can be easily managed. Issue comes when you join few more elements to NDA like YRS or BJD or TRS and AIDMK etc.

In that case it will be better than MGB formation but it will much worse that the current NDA of 14-19.

If BJP crosses 240-250 of its own then its curtain for everyone else. If modi comes back in 2019 then he will drown, Maya, Akhilesh, Lalu/Kids, DMK and most importantly congress with lot of corruption cases. If not done then it will never happen. 

The question is why hasn't he already.

11 hours ago, Mariyam said:

The question is why hasn't he already.

Well you saw Mulayam sing's comments today. If he doesnt use things in his favor then he would be acting in the haste. But if he is a politician, he will use it for his benefit. I totally approve of it. Politics is not always about idealism, especially when opposition is so unethical in every whichever sense you could imagine, it is appalling to expect that Modi will be only acting as an ideal king. If we were onto idealism, Congress shouldnt have existed in the first place. Anywho.

What I am enjoying really is that he is alone on one side and the countless others on the other side and they are not able to do much. That speaks of the magnitude of filth some of the MG members have been carrying in the politics for many decades now.

If India goes to war with Pakistan now then BJP to win Majority else it will be below 200.

Yogi has dented BJP in UP.

Raj, MP and CH will be 50/50 between congress and BJP. Hence, a loss of almost 50-80 seats to BJP.

Initially they were expecting clean sweep in NE but now that doesnt seem to be the case. Overall BJP struggling with below 200 as target.

bjp + admk alliance confirmed ..  pmk might join 

if we go by vote share , bjp should not ask for more than 5 seats and try to get other fringe parties into the alliance..

anything above 15 seats from TN will be a damn good outcome for bjp 

Good news for NDA, Maharashtra is saved for the time being. Only UP is a major concern now. 

Lok Sabha polls: BJP to contest on 25 seats, Shiv Sena settles for 23 in Maharashtra

Reiterating the demand for early construction of the Ram Temple in Ayodhya, Uddhav Thackeray said, "The Ram Temple has been the common thread for an alliance between the BJP and the Shiv Sena; it has to be built at the earliest." 

“The Shiv Sena and the BJP have been partners for the past 25 years. There have been some differences in the past. Both the parties are ideologically committed to Hindutva and this is the reason we have come together. In a country where some parties are coming together to cause confusion and challenge the nationalist thought, it is necessary for nationalist parties to come together. We have thereby decided to come together for both the Lok Sabha and Vidhan Sabha elections,” Fadnavis told reporters.

On the seat-sharing for the Assembly polls, Fadnavis said an announcement will be held later after holding talks with the allies. “After allotting the requisite seats to the other allies, both the parties will fight an equal number of seats in the Assembly elections,” Fadnavis said.

“Our hearts have always been together. We are making a fresh start today and I believe all Hindu voters will rejoice today. The two parties will now move forward together with a clean heart,” Thackeray said.

Reiterating the demand for early construction of the Ram Temple in Ayodhya, the Shiv Sena leader said, “The Ram Temple has been the common thread for an alliance between the BJP and the Shiv Sena; it has to be built at the earliest.”

Expressing confidence over winning the polls, Shah said, “I am confident that in the Lok Sabha elections, BJP and Shiv Sena will together win 45 out of total 48 seats in Maharashtra.”

He added, “Crores of workers of BJP and Shiv Sena wanted the alliance between the two parties. The Sena is the oldest ally of BJP.”

Congratulating the two parties, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said, “Our association with the Shiv Sena goes beyond politics. We are bound by a desire to see a strong and developed India. The decision to contest together strengthens the NDA significantly. I am sure our alliance is going to be Maharashtra’s first and only choice!”

He added, “Inspired by the vision of Atal ji and Balasaheb Thackeray ji, BJP-Shiv Sena alliance will continue working for the well-being of Maharashtra and ensuring the state once again elects representatives who are development oriented, non-corrupt and proud of India’s cultural ethos.”

After landing in the city from Jaipur, Shah held a meeting with senior BJP leaders and later drove to Matoshree, Thackeray’s residence in suburban Bandra.

Despite being partners at the Centre and in the state, the Thackeray-led party last year had decided to go solo in future elections. However, today’s announcement only shows how the two parties require one another for political strength.

An analysis of the electoral performance of the two parties ever since they joined hands in the late 80s shows that the alliance helped the Shiv Sena feed of the BJP’s popularity to gain grounds in national politics. At the same time, the alliance ensured that the saffron party had gained more in the state.

The nature of the alliance was such that the Sena would get a majority of seats in the Assembly polls while the BJP took control over most of the seats during the Lok Sabha polls. This arrangement seems to have reaped benefits for the BJP in making inroads into Maharashtra.

In 1984, when the BJP had fought on its own symbol in the state, it had managed to receive only 21.99 lakh votes and failed to win any Lok Sabha seats.

A strategic seat-sharing agreement with the Sena saw its vote share almost double to 23.72 per cent in 1989 when the saffron party garnered 65.34 lakh votes and managed to win 10 seats. The alliance also allowed the Sena to make an appearance in national politics with the party managing to win four of the six seats in its first attempt. This success was largely due to the synergy that the workers of the two parties had managed to strike.

Initially, the seat-sharing agreement for the Lok Sabha elections was in favour of the BJP with the party contesting 33 to the Shiv Sena’s 6 of the total 48 seats. As the two made progress, the Sena began getting an increased share. In the 2014 Lok Sabha elections, which were the last that the duo fought as allies, the BJP had contested on 24 seats to the Sena’s 20.

In the runup to the 2014 Assembly elections during which the two parties had called off their alliance, there was a perception among the Sena cadre that the BJP had gained a lot more from the alliance with the Sena.

Many Sainiks had then felt that aligning with the BJP had proven to be detrimental to the party.

LINK

Edited by Gollum

On 2/16/2019 at 12:33 AM, velu said:

bjp + admk alliance confirmed ..  pmk might join 

if we go by vote share , bjp should not ask for more than 5 seats and try to get other fringe parties into the alliance..

anything above 15 seats from TN will be a damn good outcome for bjp 

BJP will contest on 5 seats while AIADMK will fight on 25 seats.PMK has also joined the grand alliance and will fight on 7 seats.

13 minutes ago, Gollum said:

OK now we have a proper fight in TN. Hope sensible Tamils go out and vote to prevent return of DMK rogues, don't be like @velu :whack:

its very very difficult to guess who would win this , usually it will be clean sweeps but this time the trend might break ..

anything above 15 for admk/bjp will be a bonus for bjp ..