FischerTal

2019 Lok Sabha elections thread

6 hours ago, Yoda-esque said:

Reading some posts on Twitter by Bongs makes me wonder whether they consider themselves Indian at all.

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk

Bong Hindu society is highly polarized at the moment, you will get both extremes. I have so many of my resident Bong friends on WA groups and they bombard me daily with so much pro-Modi/BJP/RSS stuff that even I have to tell them ki bas kar :phehe:. Many of them were left leaning a few years back, now firmly in far right camp after Mamata's reign, what I sense is that if an alternative presents itself which is even more RW than BJP they will join that. Bengal politics will get more violent in coming years, I am very much looking forward to the results in this state, even more than UP. 

Edited by Gollum

Giving legitimacy to this 'sadhvi' will go down as one of the darkest chapters in Indian democracy. BJP is going to regret the stupidity of fielding her for the next 5 years, utter disgrace. This motormouth will become unstoppable and unbearable if she beats Diggy Piggy and the party will have to scamper every night for damage control. They had no other candidate from Bhopal, seriously?

2 hours ago, Adi BB said:

Unnecessary comments by Sadhvi Pragya ,what's the need to say these things atm .the opposition has now got full ammunition to hit the BJP. 

She's a loose cannon and not diplomatic, stupid !

BJP did a mistake by giving her a ticket. She is no different to some of the crazy leftists

Lol.. This is gold :hysterical:

GHAFFAR BHAI IN THAILAND 

Ghaffar Bhai is on his first trip to a massage parlor in Thailand and the
        Madam asks him to take a seat and relax.

She sends a pretty young girl over to entertain him.

They chat and giggle - she sits on his lap, and they cuddle. He leans over,and whispers into her ear. "Certainly not!" she replies - stands up and walks away.

Seeing this the Madam sends a more experienced girl over.

They chat and giggle - she sits on his lap, and they cuddle. He leans over, and whispers in her ear. "Oh no - you must be joking!" she screams.

The Madam is surprised that such an ordinary looking guy could ask for
        something so shocking that two of her girls have refused.

She decides to send LuLu over to the guy - (LuLu has never been known to refuse any request, no matter how weird.)

The two chat and giggle - she sits on his lap, and they cuddle. He leans
        over, and whispers in her ear. "No way buddy" she shouts, and slaps him
        across the face.

The Madam is intrigued, she has never seen anything like this in all her
        years working in massage parlors, and though she has not done "bedroom work" for many years, she is more than curious about the guy's request - so she decides to teach her employees a lesson.

She goes over to Ghaffar Bhai herself, and tells him that she is the best in the house anyway - she sits on his lap, and they cuddle. He leans over, and whispers in her ear.

" Will Congress win the elections!!!!

:hysterical:

Rana Ayyub has been on a smear campaign for quite some time, churning out articles daily in foreign outlets to demonize India and Hindus, lies, lies, more lies, half truths, fabrication....is she on ISI payroll?

This b!tch is even more vicious than Pagalika. 

Rana Ayyub has been on a smear campaign for quite some time, churning out articles daily in foreign outlets to demonize India and Hindus, lies, lies, more lies, half truths, fabrication....is she on ISI payroll?

I would be very worried if Modi wins.These people are dangerous and would go to any extent to foment violence.Leftist thought is the worst there can be because of it's elitist ,entitled nature.These people will have no qualms causing death and destruction for their own gains.

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk

Only Shiv Sena, Akali, AIADMK, JDU in support of BJP ....rest including TRS inclined anti-bjp except BJD....JDU is more unreliable than BJD even though it's part of NDA....

Some said WB, Kerala is the last bastion...I guess Andhra, Telangana is the last bastion.

Today's satta rates from phalodi and Neemuch (they have some statewise n seatwise trends also in other vids) - 

Same, BJP alone at 250-255, Congress at 60-65. That's why Congress said giving up on pm post is no-issue for it.

26 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

Today's satta rates from phalodi and Neemuch (they have some statewise n seatwise trends also in other vids) - 

Same, BJP alone at 250-255, Congress at 60-65. That's why Congress said giving up on pm post is no-issue for it.

But the thing is if bjp gets 250-255 alone that means the NDA gets 290-300 and bjp can get bjd as well as ysr to further strengthen itself even if kcr doesn't join

16 minutes ago, vayuu1 said:

But the thing is if bjp gets 250-255 alone that means the NDA gets 290-300 and bjp can get bjd as well as ysr to further strengthen itself even if kcr doesn't join

Yes ofcourse, I meant those who thought trs and ysr tilt towards NDA might have been mistaken.

34 minutes ago, vayuu1 said:

Should also get some small parties with 1 or 2 MPs or independents to officially join BJP when BJP is around 260.

The reason I quote satta bazar trends is based on the assumption that because there is money involved here, people won't just randomly guess, rather bet based on much comprehensive inputs collectively.

Edited by randomGuy

13 hours ago, Gollum said:

Normally I don't buy into the foreign media conspiracy, but most of the UK & USA traditional media have been very biased and sometimes condescending on India. It's the same words: 'Nationalist', 'Communal', 'oppression of muslims', 'economy slowdown', 'fear amongst population' used in all articles and editorials. The funniest is how these scribes link attacking Pakistan as oppressing Muslims in India :lol:  

It's seems a very planned approach to build a narrative on Modi, BJP and India to undermine economic growth and other areas of development (reduce foreign investment and tourism). So many of these western outlets have put out editorials to call for India not to vote for Modi and actually choose a 'revitalised' Congress lead by Rahul Gandhi and his 'charismatic' Priyanka Vadra, it's puke-worthy :sick:, and where there is no acknowledgement of other big leaders (good or bad, Mayawati, Mamata, Nitish etc.)     

There some, like RT news, Japan news outlet, etc, where neutrality has been maintained and even highlighted how last fiver years the government has been scandal/corrupt free, increase in tax revenue, better relationship with US, Japan, China, accelerated construction of roads, good GDP growth etc.

It's important to get the foreign narrative right, because these newspapers/magazines are read by CEOs, key investment decision makers, tourists, which influence how India is viewed by outsiders.  

Edited by chewy

14 hours ago, randomGuy said:

Satta bazar is a tukka Bazar. There is no basis for these predictions.

Edited by rkt.india