2019 Lok Sabha elections thread

FischerTal

Nusrat Jahan, Nusrat Jahan the Bengali actress...are you *ing kidding me?

She is the GF of Kader Khan. Kader Khan who? The main accused in the Park Street rape case, wahi Suzette Jordan wallah abduction and rape. Nusrat Jahan helped the rapists hide and then stayed in contact with them till their arrest 4-5 years later. She even made disparaging remarks about Suzette. How low can these people get? Beech Nusrat had to be arrested but Mamata shielded her for votebank purposes. The female IPS officer who cracked that case was later transferred.

Edited by Gollum

15 hours ago, G_B_ said:

It should be noted that all the opinion polls to come out in the month of March have NDA in 40-42% zone. While seat shares can be hard to predict, post major alliances being factored in NDA is slowly moving away from UPA

nda should really do some dumb things to lose this elections and i dont see that hapening.. 

most if the media have bias and they tend to give few more seats to congress & co ..

Loyola collage do pre polls and for the edapadi constituency ( 2016 assembly ) , they said palaniswamy will lose .. 

and EPS won the elections with 42k vote difference ( highest margin of victory in 2016 tn elections , even higher than jj ) ..

see i am talking major polling houses. If you want to look at pro congress ones you need to look at Deccan chronicle (owner looking to get cong ticket) and spick media. Then you have plethora of right wing predictors on twitter ranging from 542 to chintamani who are bjp 300 brigade. Neither will happen. Loyola is DMK. Naturally they will back DMK. A recent Thanthi poll on TN has suggested that in last week of Feb AIADMK+ has basically a slender lead in about 12 seats. I would think that was more accurate.

See i dont expect NDA to do well. But it wont be as bad as people make it out to be.

AMMK has tied up with SDPI and will suck out minority votes in the south which will impact DMK+ as well. Secondly AMMK has limited presence in Kongu belt where NDA aim to shine. His impact is in the Delta/central regions and south.

Secondly, the big weakness with DMK+ is that they have conceded too many seats to allies. 4 seats for the communists is just criminal. This long tail will allow the NDA to win seasts. For eg of the 5 seats BJP fighting, Coimbatore v CPM, KK v Cong and Ramnad v IUML the Thanthi poll is showing AIADMK+ having leads (survey taken before seats allocated).

9/12 NDA , 27/30 UPA. Thats my split. IMO it could have been much worse had DMK decided to contest 30 seats and left 9 for allies. 

2 hours ago, surajmal said:

lol. Most Lemurs are fully in favour. Hinduism is a North Indian Aryan religion. Lemurs keep faith in Jeebus now. 

AIADMK is a pro-Hindu party and they stand a chance despite the absence of Amma factor. Previous elections both in Centre and State they won comfortably. I don't agree with you, those DMK, DK, NTK guys are fervently anti-Hindu. But at least the state has always had a counterbalance in the form of MGR/Amma/EPS/OPS etc, in Bengal we have had continuous Left/Mamata rule while in Kerala it is LDF-UDF swapping positions every 5 years. Compared to those places TN is in a good space even when it comes to status of Hindus. 

Edited by Gollum