2019 Lok Sabha elections thread

FischerTal

13 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

national-anti national 

Mandir wahi banega 

naming others chamcha n all sought of categorization

Not really , dnt suppourt gandhis doesnt make u bhakt. I dnt suppourt them 

Bhakt is blind following of someone 

then why do these bhakt need to resort to name calling when better is to present facts

Good, we all agree Bhakt is following someone blindly. Thats fit the Gandhis supporters only. How he got elected as president despite 30 losses is evident to the blind support. When old and young, went gung-ho over Priyanka this election season, it shows how this party has generation of blind followers only. Whereas Modi is all about work and achievements, nobody votes for him being a Modi.

You got upset over name-calling, yet you are the only one calling names and abuses. You cant stand any scrutiny. In reality. There is only one side who is presenting work and achievements. Where is Rahul Gandhis work in last 5 year? 

1 minute ago, someone said:

Good, we all agree Bhakt is following someone blindly. Thats fit the Gandhis supporters only. How he got elected as president despite 30 losses is evident to the blind support. When old and young, went gung-ho over Priyanka this election season, it shows how this party has generation of blind followers only. Whereas Modi is all about work and achievements, nobody votes for him being a Modi.

gandhi or modi blind suppourters of both arent good for us 

Not really Modi is also playing poltics to get hindus on his side.....thats not by work . the whole enviorment is build like that they other party is anti hindu and they are pro... Sadly election is becoming about that. Even congress wants muslim to vote for them

This worries men where are we going 

1 minute ago, someone said:

You got upset over name-calling, yet you are the only one calling names and abuses. You cant stand any scrutiny. In reality. There is only one side who is presenting work and achievements. Where is Rahul Gandhis work in last 5 year? 

what scrutiny didn't i stand ?

which side is presenting work n achievement ?? Coz bjp is pretty bsy trying to wash muslims n Christians from india 

23 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

yahi to problem hai bhakto ......koi jawab nhin bad name calling tu rahul ka chamcha

Erre maine toi bota hu ki rahul bhi CH**** hai

Lekin tu samjh nhin sakta aankhon pe anhdh bhakti patti hia, tu nikal mere bhai frustration ....i feel pitty n sympathetic for bhakts...life men bht frustation hota hai unke. But tu nikal frustation i wnt mind.....

Btw tere acc men 15 lac aaye kya??? jab maine 15 lac wala lollypop nhin liya to 72k ka ghanta lunga 

Pehli baat toh modi ne woh bola hi nahi hai ki woh sabko 15 lakhs dega. Usne bola tha ki India ke bahar itna kaala dhan hai ki agar hum wapas laaye toh har gareeb ko 15 lakhs mil sakte hai. It was an analogy. It's a bit dissappointing to see someone like you who writes everything in Hindi unable to comprehend what modi said. Whereas your pappu promised 72000 rs from tax payers money.

I'd rather be frustrated than a dumbass libtard like you who is so afraid to call out the real problems. 

26 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

their is something wrong in every industry 

question here is how have the maligned hindus i wanna knw 

Yea i remeber Pk....what was wrong in that . M a pandit i found nothing wrong about it . The movie was about all religion .....didnt he take wine to masjid and made joke about burkha color in the movie 

U need to see films in that case as they do point out islam teachings have been wrong misinterpreted 

Frustation ke qaran tum log victim ban ne ka shounk chadha hua hai

Lol one example of Islam. The whole damn movie was against Hinduism. Of course a Bollywood sickular would lap it up. 

Compare that movie to oh my God which actually showed issues in all the religions. One example of Islam in pk does not absolve all other potshots at Hinduism. You probably believe 26/11 was done by RSS just like those Bollywood tards.

2 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Pehli baat toh modi ne woh bola hi nahi hai ki woh sabko 15 lakhs dega. Usne bola tha ki India ke bahar itna kaala dhan hai ki agar hum wapas laaye toh har gareeb ko 15 lakhs mil sakte hai.

Leke aane wala tha wo demonitazation se kaala dhan wapis lekin log mar gaye.....kaala dhan to ghanta wapis aata 

I'd rather be frustrated than a dumbass libtard like you who is so afraid to call out the real problems. 

whats the real problem btw?

Lol one example of Islam. The whole damn movie was against Hinduism. Of course a Bollywood sickular would lap it up. 

bta how was it against hinduism tu shuru to ho 

Bollywood has destroyed sikh image most....they dnt feel victim as u do 

Compare that movie to oh my God which actually showed issues in all the religions. One example of Islam in pk does not absolve all other potshots at Hinduism. You probably believe 26/11 was done by RSS just like those Bollywood tards.

Same in PK...how was OMG diff the pk

what potshots ????

i dnt believe that . 

18 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

gandhi or modi blind suppourters of both arent good for us 

Not really Modi is also playing poltics to get hindus on his side.....thats not by work . the whole enviorment is build like that they other party is anti hindu and they are pro... Sadly election is becoming about that. Even congress wants muslim to vote for them

This worries men where are we going 

what scrutiny didn't i stand ?

which side is presenting work n achievement ?? Coz bjp is pretty bsy trying to wash muslims n Christians from india 

That’s a privileged and elitist opinion. Just like how Rahul was ridiculing Swach Bharat, building of toilets. Rahul may think these are low level and stupid things, but India needs such things and Modi deserves credit for doing work. 

Next, BJP doesnt represent the status quo, Congress and any party associated with them represents the establishment and status quo. These people have ruled India for much time and BJP is the only major party challenging them. Congress, its allies represent the same old tactics, caste leaders, minority appeasement and corruption. Do you want to return to pre-2014 days? Do you want status quo to be restored or will you support the party who challenges it? These are some main questions. 

2 hours ago, someone said:

Why blame the media? The onus on Muslims themselves. They keep believing the fear propaganda and vote based on Mullahs. Where is their own independent thought of mind? Just Education has proven inefficient...

For starters, if their women can get better rights including TT ban, that can help to change the mindset and make them more independent.

That is true ,they are their own enemies 

5 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

when ur given a job ur accoutable 

Very unstaisfying answers + what about demonetization, money wasted on statue of unity, self promotion. employment rate 

Yes very chaatu interviews....wud have love to see arnab with same body lang he had when he destroyed rahul.Once when someone who asked real question didnt modi ran away from middle of interview....

"humari dosti bane rahe "

yaad hai

just becoz u dnt like someone doesnt make then hate n jab kaam acha kiya hai to darna kya 

how is bollywood maligning hindus ?

So when same amir khan takes lagaan to oscar whole country ir proud and when he raises the question ppl go after his life. BTW when he did raise his concern ppl showed he was right by acting intolerent

If a kid says in class i have an issue u go n check not threaten him to shutup coz that bullying

As i said i have no issue with such conversation 

yea lets wait for a month to knw that are we going to be robbed by one party or lynched by another

As i said kattana to apna hi hai

If youcant see the development done by Modi on the ground then it's useless to talk with you.

Try to listen to the speeches given by various cabinet ministers in the LS ,they present these with datas and you'll get to know what work is done ,how much is spent ,explanation on Rafael etc instead of PCs, debates in useless media channels.

Corruption curbed, bomb attacks curbed in pan India (except Kashmir where we know it's a haven for jihadis infiltration ), inflation as low as 3 percent ,electrification,lpg connections  ,these are some of the achievements of many more!!

The fact that we are talking on trivial issues like this interview ,feku narrative etc just shows how much of an upgrade we have over the predecessor like UPA govt where the daily talk used to be scams ,bomb blasts,jihadis inlfitrating , inflation,economic distress .

And talking about lynching issue, do you think these things didn't happen in the past? These things are common in rural areas where the division is vastly on communal lines ,its just that these incidents are getting more coverage ,earlier it didn't use to be that easy to get coverage 

That’s a privileged and elitist opinion. Just like how Rahul was ridiculing Swach Bharat, building of toilets. Rahul may think these are low level and stupid things, but India needs such things and Modi deserves credit for doing work. 

Ofcourse swach bharat is the need of the hour and i credit modi for making it a term but how much has it happened in praticality not to sure....but then again u cant only blame govt for that 

Next, BJP doesnt represent the status quo, Congress and any party associated with them represents the establishment and status quo. These people have ruled India for much time and BJP is the only major party challenging them. Congress, its allies represent the same old tactics, caste leaders, minority appeasement and corruption. Do you want to return to pre-2014 days? Do you want status quo to be restored or will you support the party who challenges it? These are some main questions. 

i dnt want the enviorment what bjp has created and in long term it will be dangerous ....n m one of them who voted for them being sick n tired of congress 

thats why i say ill rather be robbed then live in such a state where they wants create such divide

1 hour ago, Adi BB said:

If youcant see the development done by Modi on the ground then it's useless to talk with you.

yes we can the bad employment rate

money wasted on self promotion or that statue of liberity 

lynchings 

1 hour ago, Adi BB said:

Try to listen to the speeches given by various cabinet ministers in the LS ,they present these with datas and you'll get to know what work is done ,how much is spent ,explanation on Rafael etc instead of PCs, debates in useless media channels.

1 hour ago, Adi BB said:

Corruption curbed, bomb attacks curbed in pan India (except Kashmir where we know it's a haven for jihadis infiltration ), inflation as low as 3 percent ,electrification,lpg connections  ,these are some of the achievements of many more!!

attacks reduced on metros i agree

ill even add the guy has been good with using solar energy resources 

1 hour ago, Adi BB said:

The fact that we are talking on trivial issues like this interview ,feku narrative etc just shows how much of an upgrade we have over the predecessor like UPA govt where the daily talk used to be scams ,bomb blasts,jihadis inlfitrating , inflation,economic distress .

And talking about lynching issue, do you think these things didn't happen in the past? These things are common in rural areas where the division is vastly on communal lines ,its just that these incidents are getting more coverage ,earlier it didn't use to be that easy to get coverage 

in past what leaders use to celebrate lynching as here these guys are doing 

3 hours ago, Gollum said:

these are all just drops in the ocean .. 

nowadays almost every development projects are getting resistance from leftists and their cronies ..

and unsurprisingly almost all are funded by NGOs and external agents ..

sterlite got closed and we will be importing copper from china or chile from this financial year ..

there is a proposal for chennai-salem 8way and it is getting resistance from environmentalists as agri lands will be used for building roads and coconut trees will be cut which takes 10 years to start yielding coconuts ( i am not making this coconut tree argument ) ..  :lol:     

we need to clean up these anti-development agents first and then we shld target pseudo-liberals

48 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Ofcourse swach bharat is the need of the hour and i credit modi for making it a term but how much has it happened in praticality not to sure....but then again u cant only blame govt for that 

i dnt want the enviorment what bjp has created and in long term it will be dangerous ....n m one of them who voted for them being sick n tired of congress 

thats why i say ill rather be robbed then live in such a state where they wants create such divide

Thats weak argument. BJP is challenging the status quo, so obviously its gonna upset many and can be uncomfortable process.

Last 5 years is a eye-opener for everybody. Our nation integrity, army, courts have all been questioned. There is a big divide in society. We arent one big happy nation and thats the reality. So better to accept it, and not hide under the “ burqa of secularism”. Like the actrocities  in west bengal and the silence over it has exposed the secular game. 

The demographics changes and increasing assertiveness and intolerance of minorities paint a worrying picture ahead.  This is not just India’s challenge, but the world’s challenge (particular Europe)

57 minutes ago, someone said:

The demographics changes and increasing assertiveness and intolerance of minorities paint a worrying picture ahead.  This is not just India’s challenge, but the world’s challenge (particular Europe)

India's biggest challenge like of world is ppl who have developed the need to feel superior and making other feel inferior and hence the victim mentality