2019 Lok Sabha elections thread

FischerTal

7 minutes ago, velu said:

For the first time, China in its Map shows J&K and Arunachal Pradesh as part of India in BRI summit. :woot: 

Entire J&K Including Pakistan Controlled Kashmir Part of India – New Chinese Map

BRI Forum: China Displays Map With J&K, Arunachal as Part of India

BRI forum: China gets map right on J& K, Arunachal

We didn't even attend the BRI summit :phehe:

What a long way we have come from UPA era when Arunachal/Kashmir citizens would be issued stapled visas by them. 

This is New India led by a true patriot, sleepless nights for our enemies guaranteed. 

Image result for modi kumbh

Image result for modi kumbh

@velu China later removed those maps but what an embarrassment for them in their own capital. India didn't set a foot in that summit and they scored a self goal, once you project power and are supremely confident in your abilities even the fiercest enemy will blunder under pressure. This govt has humiliated the Chinese so often, what started with Doklam reached its logical conclusion tonight. 

2 hours ago, diga said:

Should have been ragi ball instead of dosa

bro, all those who have dark colour, similar to this person, they may get offended from this comment. 

Especially be careful if you are making such comment in presence of any girl, who is also having such dark colour, then danger is there that she will fry you too till you get the same colour . 

1 hour ago, Alam_dar said:

bro, all those who have dark colour, similar to this person, they may get offended from this comment. 

Especially be careful if you are making such comment in presence of any girl, who is also having such dark colour, then danger is there that she will fry you too till you get the same colour . 

He hails from a region where the staple food is ragi mudde (balls), so , relax, don't worry nobody is insulting anybody.

Edited by coffee_rules

5 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Crypto Islamist at it again... doesn't understand the south indian staple diet and goes on a long rant without context..wonder if you were kicked for this.

4 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

He hails from a region where the staple food is ragi mudde (balls), so , relax, don't worry nobody is insulting anybody.

44 minutes ago, diga said:

Crypto Islamist at it again... doesn't understand the south indian staple diet and goes on a long rant without context..wonder if you were kicked for this.

Is Masala Dosa not a South Indian dish then? With ragi mudde, actually it is double insult of colour and fat body too. 

I know it is not a serious thing and only a joke. And I stopped here while perhaps I am myself little sensitive on this issue. 

I was in 2nd class (when I was 7), I saw the movie with song "Meri Kali Kalooti ke Nakhray baday" by Sanjeev Kumar

I liked that song and I was singing it in the class, where there was a girl with black colour, and she used to limp too. Accidentally, she heard me singing that song. She looked at me in such a way as if I torn her into pieces. I have still not forgotten those eyes which were filled with tears. 

1 hour ago, Alam_dar said:

Is Masala Dosa not a South Indian dish then? With ragi mudde, actually it is double insult of colour and fat body too. 

I know it is not a serious thing and only a joke. And I stopped here while perhaps I am myself little sensitive on this issue. 

I was in 2nd class (when I was 7), I saw the movie with song "Meri Kali Kalooti ke Nakhray baday" by Sanjeev Kumar

I liked that song and I was singing it in the class, where there was a girl with black colour, and she used to limp too. Accidentally, she heard me singing that song. She looked at me in such a way as if I torn her into pieces. I have still not forgotten those eyes which were filled with tears. 

Proved you are a troll and not a Pakistani. Just a  regular Indian Muslim or a secular one like standard fare Liberal troll.  Do you have comprehension skills?