1. BJP alone to get 280, NDA 320+

2. SP+BSP<30

3. TMC<25

4. DMK<20

5. Communists pan-India<5

6. SS+BJP to sweep Maharshtra..don't want Dawood's men anywhere near power

7. RJD single digit

8. Congress below 60 but hopefully they do well in Punjab

9. Other bordering states....BJP and allies to win, ofc Bengal is a lost case but Assam, Tripura, Meghalaya, W/NW India etc

10. All these JNU/AMU/JU products, actors, radical left activists, publicity whores, feminazis to get nice GPL...some of them will fight the elections I believe. 

11. Peaceful conduct of polls, more worries about Kashmir, Bengal than Naxal affected areas....strength to our polling officials and securitymen

12. No corruption, cash transfer, fake voting by illegal immigrants....hope EC is proactive

13. AAP to get zero seats

14. Amethi, Rae Bareily voters to wake up from slumber and kick the dynasty out

15. @surajmal bro to come back and entertain the masses. 

Can't think of much else, will add if something comes to mind. 

Edited by Gollum

12 hours ago, helperononline said:

This time south Indians will decide who gets to be prime Minister of our country I don't think bjp or congress can win a single vote in Tamil Nadu,kerela,Ap and telegana

Karnataka is part of South India, Congress will do very well in Kerala as part of UDF. South India never decides who gets to be PM, it is not like they can ever leave their differences aside and unite under 1 umbrella. TN and Telugu states can max throw up supporting partners for Delhi...even there they will most probably lag behind Mamata, Shiv Sena, BJD etc. 

Edited by Gollum

2 hours ago, Gollum said:

Karnataka is part of South India, Congress will do very well in Kerala as part of UDF. South India never decides who gets to be PM, it is not like they can ever leave their differences aside and unite under 1 umbrella. TN and Telugu states can max throw up supporting partners for Delhi...even there they will most probably lag behind Mamata, Shiv Sena, BJD etc. 

I agree Congress will do well in Karnataka becoz they are providing farm waiver so it may happen but it will difficult to win in Chennai Ap and telegana

I am hoping that BJP to stay around 220 to 240. But at this moment is a big range and I will narrow it down once we get closer. 

I just dont see how Khichadi/MahaGatabandhan sarkar is possible if BJP crosses 230. But if BJP has to work with JDU, SS then they can be easily managed. Issue comes when you join few more elements to NDA like YRS or BJD or TRS and AIDMK etc.

In that case it will be better than MGB formation but it will much worse that the current NDA of 14-19.

If BJP crosses 240-250 of its own then its curtain for everyone else. If modi comes back in 2019 then he will drown, Maya, Akhilesh, Lalu/Kids, DMK and most importantly congress with lot of corruption cases. If not done then it will never happen. 

6 hours ago, dial_100 said:

I am hoping that BJP to stay around 220 to 240. But at this moment is a big range and I will narrow it down once we get closer. 

I just dont see how Khichadi/MahaGatabandhan sarkar is possible if BJP crosses 230. But if BJP has to work with JDU, SS then they can be easily managed. Issue comes when you join few more elements to NDA like YRS or BJD or TRS and AIDMK etc.

In that case it will be better than MGB formation but it will much worse that the current NDA of 14-19.

If BJP crosses 240-250 of its own then its curtain for everyone else. If modi comes back in 2019 then he will drown, Maya, Akhilesh, Lalu/Kids, DMK and most importantly congress with lot of corruption cases. If not done then it will never happen. 

The question is why hasn't he already.

11 hours ago, Mariyam said:

The question is why hasn't he already.

Well you saw Mulayam sing's comments today. If he doesnt use things in his favor then he would be acting in the haste. But if he is a politician, he will use it for his benefit. I totally approve of it. Politics is not always about idealism, especially when opposition is so unethical in every whichever sense you could imagine, it is appalling to expect that Modi will be only acting as an ideal king. If we were onto idealism, Congress shouldnt have existed in the first place. Anywho.

What I am enjoying really is that he is alone on one side and the countless others on the other side and they are not able to do much. That speaks of the magnitude of filth some of the MG members have been carrying in the politics for many decades now.

If India goes to war with Pakistan now then BJP to win Majority else it will be below 200.

Yogi has dented BJP in UP.

Raj, MP and CH will be 50/50 between congress and BJP. Hence, a loss of almost 50-80 seats to BJP.

Initially they were expecting clean sweep in NE but now that doesnt seem to be the case. Overall BJP struggling with below 200 as target.