Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
velu

Delhi selector and former India pacer Amit Bhandari assaulted over non-selection of player !!!

Recommended Posts

The age old problem plaguing Delhi cricket, mostly promoted by the DDCA high ranking officials, who also run clubs and cricket academies promising players place in Delhi/IPL squads. When this does not happen, selectors get threatened / beaten up. Sad state of affairs.

 

This is the clique Gambhir has been fighting against.

Share this post


Link to post

DDCA is the worst. In 80's all that was going on was playing cards etc with no thought of cricket. Bedi helped a lot as he was very vocal but the same problems still plague DDCA.

Share this post


Link to post

Still no word from DDCA president Rajat Sharma on this issue but will tweet about random political stunt of a political party using his twitter account. No wonder DDCA is considered as the most pathetic cricket association in our country.

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Turning_track said:

Still no word from DDCA president Rajat Sharma on this issue but will tweet about random political stunt of a political party using his twitter account. No wonder DDCA is considered as the most pathetic cricket association in our country.

Read the news link posted above your post. Has the reactions.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, velu said:

@Cricketics  moved to US only because DDCA ignored him :((

 

Great.Now he can display his skills for USA cricket team along side legends like

 

Ravindran Sarvananan- part time cricketer and IT Project manager

Asghar Hitmatullah- owner of Afsana kabob and part time cricketer

Gerald Jones- dock worker in Florida and part time cricketer

Tom Leek de Deek- Struggling actor and part time cricketer

Monty Singh Sindhu- real estate agent and part time cricketer 

Wickremasingha Aprurupam Wetimmnay- owner of 2nd hand cell phone shop in the mall and part time cricketer

 

and many such legends

 

Edited by maniac

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, maniac said:

Great.Now he can display his skills for USA cricket team along side legends like

 

Ravindran Sarvananan- part time cricketer and IT Project manager

Asghar Hitmatullah- owner of Afsana kabob and part time cricketer

Gerald Jones- dock worker in Florida and part time cricketer

Tom Leek de Deek- Struggling actor and part time cricketer

Monty Singh Sindhu- real estate agent and part time cricketer 

Wickremasingha Aprurupam Wetimmnay- owner of 2nd hand cell phone shop in the mall

 

and many such legends

 

 

i think you are not aware that tics was once part of usa cricket team :((

 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, velu said:

 

i think you are not aware that tics was once part of usa cricket team :((

 

Well of course, He fits the profile and kudos to breaking into the legendary squad. Btw not making fun of Tics, just  the composition of the USA cricket team :giggle:

Edited by maniac

Share this post


Link to post

Banned for life by DDCA.

Should not be allowed to play in any other state too.

 

https://m.timesofindia.com/sports/cricket/news/amit-bhandari-assault-ddca-bans-u-23-player-anuj-dedha-for-life/articleshow/67977915.cms

 

No parents,relatives or friends will be allowed during trials .

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, beetle said:

Banned for life by DDCA.

Should not be allowed to play in any other state too.

 

https://m.timesofindia.com/sports/cricket/news/amit-bhandari-assault-ddca-bans-u-23-player-anuj-dedha-for-life/articleshow/67977915.cms

 

No parents,relatives or friends will be allowed during trials .

I very much like this idea, especially for trials. When we coached U-16 state level cricketers at our nets, the parents did drop kids at nets and wait and watch to pick up their kids post nets. That is fine because parents do not have a place to sit outside the ground, so they are allowed to sit near the club office or sit on chair during club matches. But this move is good for trials or trial matches.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, GolGappe said:

That's some serious stuff. Life ban from cricket would appear trivial if these charges of attempted murder stick.

10 years prison under section 307.

 

 

It could have indeed  taken a life. The case is rightly registered as attempt to murder. Hope the selector gets justice in this case with appropriate punishments / imprisonment handed over to the accused.

Edited by Straight Drive

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

It could have indeed  taken a life. The case is rightly registered as attempt to murder. Hope the selector gets justice in this case with appropriate punishments / imprisonment handed over to the accused.

No sympathy from my side. I hope all 15 of them get booked under section 307.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, GolGappe said:

No sympathy from my side. I hope all 15 of them get booked under section 307.

Yeah, if at all anyone deserves symapthy, it is the selector. If it was theft one could show some sympathy, but when you attempt to kill someone without provcation, with so much of planning and resourcing and so much of time to think about murder, it does not deserves a sympathy.

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/11/2019 at 9:37 AM, beetle said:

attempted murder. His arse will rot in jail now.

Share this post


Link to post
31 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

let the other side of the story come out.  It seems like Amit Bhandari first attacked him.  No one knows what really happened. DDCA also cannot be trusted.

are you kidding me..if Amit had attacked him shouldnt he have notified the authorities..instead this guy brings 15 goons..repeat 15 GOONS with hockey sticks and rods to beat him up..Amit Bhandari would have died if he didnt run

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, neel roy said:

are you kidding me..if Amit had attacked him shouldnt he have notified the authorities..instead this guy brings 15 goons..repeat 15 GOONS with hockey sticks and rods to beat him up..Amit Bhandari would have died if he didnt run

Is it proved 15 goons or just a made up story by DDCA? You can't take DDCA words for gospel. Guy was hit in the head.

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, neel roy said:

I think this Anuj Dedha is ur brother or cousin.. have you heard the witnesses. They corroborated the story

 

I don't even know the guy but we are very quick to jump to conclusions. Especially when we see both dedha and Bhandari are injured. So, it doesn't look one sided. You don't know DDCA goons.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.

×