Bookmaker/Bookie and Attachment module now available

King

Predator is a big fan of this module and insisted we should have that available on this forums. From what I know from my previous experiences this module is a huge hit. It gives you a chance to test your cricketing acumen as well as predicting what will transpire in a game. Please be aware that you are punting points and not hard cash here. Also we will reward time to time the highest points scorer but this is more of a fantasy betting than real money betting. All the new users start with 1000 points irrespective. The points system on this forums is calculated based on a user's activity such as posts, visting a story page, voting on a story page or simply browsing this web site. The entire activity is then coverted into points which is the currency used for betting. This gives even the ones that don't contribute in terms of posts but are smart enough to bet well to increase their points. We have gone ahead and added an extra 1000 points to already existing users which can be used for punting. The WC stakes have already been added and to go to Bookie mode either click on the "Bookies" right next to Archies at the top menu or click on the "Bookmakers" right next to "Forum FAQ" above the forums when you enter the forums. For now we have WC Winner bet available but we will have a lot of bets available on a day to day basis in future including the last ODI between Australia v NZ. Good luck to all the punters :wtg:

Re: Bookmaker/Bookie module now available

Ravi did you say that eveyone will get another 1000 posts for this' date=' many of us havnt recieved this yet we are still in 3 figures.[/quote'] Not posts "Points". "Points" is the currency system that is available on this website. Have a look at the home page and see the valuable members list, that is decided based on points.

Re: Bookmaker/Bookie module now available

Ravi did you say that eveyone will get another 1000 posts for this' date=' many of us havnt recieved this yet we are still in 3 figures.[/quote'] Not posts "Points". "Points" is the currency system that is available on this website. Have a look at the home page and see the valuable members list, that is decided based on points.
Oh thanks I thought the most valuble members were the mebers who have the most posts. So the more I contribute the nearer I can get to the Most Valuble members Thanks Ravi

Re: Bookmaker/Bookie and Attachment module now available

Good question' date=' you can't see it for now I suppose. We should be able to get it to show under the Post count.[/quote'] Yeah that would be helpful, I think I found a way, you cick on the TAB my account and scroll down. Try it Ravi

Re: Bookmaker/Bookie and Attachment module now available So far only two guys have placed the bets : [code:7a55b85b44] Ravi Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:59 am - Tournament Winner (29/04/07) - World Cup Cricke India 25 8/1 ? Parth Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:59 am - Tournament Winner (29/04/07) - World Cup Cricke India 10 8/1 ? [/code:1:7a55b85b44] I have placed 25 points for India to win and Parth has pledged 10 points for India to win.

Re: Bookmaker/Bookie and Attachment module now available I have just installed the attachment module and it is working well now. In future please do not post links to the images but try and upload it. When you upload the photos of large size it gets converted to a smaller size and is displayed on the forums. This helps us in keeping the forums look neat and the forums stretching will not occur.

Re: Bookmaker/Bookie and Attachment module now available That's just about perfect :wtg: You can upload other files too but at this point in time I'm still finalizing what file extensions can be uploaded. BTW Rajeev I need to take you fellas through this. You guys need to know how to go about managing this one.