Your guilty pleasure Movies/Songs/Shows/Books etc

Stradlater

I really liked Prince of Persia and still don't miss a chance to catch it whenever it's on TV. I know it's your generic adventure film with a garbage plot but Jake Gyllenhaal being my favorite actor made it watchable somehow.

I also enjoyed reading the first twilight book back when I was 16-17.

Used to like Vampire Diaries esp the initial first seasons.

Edited by Stradlater

"Made in India" is such a cliche laden song, but I love it.

"Fly her to the moon and back" by Savage Garden

Vicco Turmeric, nahi cosmetic. I can't get enough of this jingle. I have it on my phone. :embarassed:

I know the entire script/dialogues of DDLJ by heart.

Big fan of Rajiv Rai movies.

Edited by Mariyam

Guilty pleasure movies

Big fan of 90s Adam Sandler and Nic Cage movies. I have personally ensured atleast 15-20 people saw the movie Con Air :) . Spread the religion folks.

Hindi ,love the Govinda- David Dhawan movies. Awesome time pass.

Also @Mariyam agree Tridev is an all time favorite

Love a few Telugu brainless masala movies as well. The ones that have dhinchak foottapping numbers and time pass comedy.

Books

Still love the old Tinkle comics. Quality has gone down a lot later on but some of the older Tinkle comics was pure classic. Love Archie comics too :nervous:

TV

More picky here but recently binge watched a few episodes of Koffee with Karan on Hotstar looking for the Pandya-Rahul episode. Made me :sick: but still watched ; episodes straight 

14 hours ago, Stradlater said:

Lol used to be my favorite in the childhood.

That guy who played the main baddie was fantastic in his role. Heard he died immediately after finishing the shooting.

That movie is actually awesome. 

For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. For me, it was Tuesday.

9 hours ago, maniac said:

Guilty pleasure movies

Big fan of 90s Adam Sandler and Nic Cage movies. I have personally ensured atleast 15-20 people saw the movie Con Air :) . Spread the religion folks.

Hindi ,love the Govinda- David Dhawan movies. Awesome time pass.

Also @Mariyam agree Tridev is an all time favorite

Love a few Telugu brainless masala movies as well. The ones that have dhinchak foottapping numbers and time pass comedy.

Books

Still love the old Tinkle comics. Quality has gone down a lot later on but some of the older Tinkle comics was pure classic. Love Archie comics too :nervous:

TV

More picky here but recently binge watched a few episodes of Koffee with Karan on Hotstar looking for the Pandya-Rahul episode. Made me :sick: but still watched ; episodes straight 

Haha thats me as well . it was conair and faceoff for me ;)