Hindu girls are being trained by Hindu nationalists to fight against Muslims (and Christians) in India

Alam_dar

What are you doing with your children?

Please stop hiding your fanatic activities behind the curtain of Muslim fanaticism?

You must realise you yourself have become the mirror image of the Muslim fanatics and there is no difference now between them and you any more. 

You will start against the Muslims, but once the Genie is out of the bottle, then you could never stop at Muslims, but you will make a genocide of Christians, Sikhs, and all others who are not Hindus. And then you even start to kill all the Hindus who are not LIKE YOU. This is the ultimate fate of the fanaticism. It wants blood. If the blood of others is not enough, then it starts shedding the blood in it's own ranks. 

Watch this in this video how little girl is poisoned not only against the Muslims, but also the Christians and want to kill them too. 

What do you think the world is going to think about Hindutva after watching this side of your face too? ActWeually it has already been happening and Western people already getting afraid of the Saffron brigade as they are afraid of the long beard Mullahs. 

Forget about the Western people, even normal people, even Hindus themselves are afraid of saffron brigade and see them many times dangerous for them and their country as compared to Muslims. 

Don't let this genie come out of the bottle, otherwise future generations will have to sacrifice a lot of their blood to bring this genie back in the bottle.

I am severely disturbed after watching this video. 

Edited by Alam_dar

25 minutes ago, Vilander said:

won't happen against anyone. 

About 40 years ago, no one in Pakistan thought that there would ever be suicide bombing against Shias in Pakistan. 

But then came the extremist ideology in form of Wahabism.

It started against Shias. 

But it didn't stop at Shias. Next target became Ahmadis ... then Barailvis ... then Christians ... then Hindus. 

But it didn't stop there, and it started targeting the Pak Army too. 

But it didn't stop, and at the end many Taliban groups were killing each other in Pakistan. Then ISIS also joined them recently, and they are killing each other too along with the civilians. 

I have learnt only one lessen from this: NEVER UNDER-ESTIMATE THE FOOLISHNESS and EVIL OF THE FANATICS  

2 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

What are you doing with your children?

Please stop hiding your fanatic activities behind the curtain of Muslim fanaticism?

You must realise you yourself have become the mirror image of the Muslim fanatics and there is no difference now between them and you any more. 

You will start against the Muslims, but once the Genie is out of the bottle, then you could never stop at Muslims, but you will make a genocide of Christians, Sikhs, and all others who are not Hindus. And then you even start to kill all the Hindus who are not LIKE YOU. This is the ultimate fate of the fanaticism. It wants blood. If the blood of others is not enough, then it starts shedding the blood in it's own ranks. 

Watch this in this video how little girl is poisoned not only against the Muslims, but also the Christians and want to kill them too. 

What do you think the world is going to think about Hindutva after watching this side of your face too? ActWeually it has already been happening and Western people already getting afraid of the Saffron brigade as they are afraid of the long beard Mullahs. 

Forget about the Western people, even normal people, even Hindus themselves are afraid of saffron brigade and see them many times dangerous for them and their country as compared to Muslims. 

Don't let this genie come out of the bottle, otherwise future generations will have to sacrifice a lot of their blood to bring this genie back in the bottle.

I am severely disturbed after watching this video. 

Agreed. There is a thin line between self respect and xenophobia here.

The worst thing, when EDUCATION is misused for the spread of fanatical ideology.

In Pakistan, religious minded people tried their best to get hold of the education system. Their very first action was to change the Text Books of the schools/colleges. Science Books got lists of Muslim Scientists, and Allah created the universe, theory of evolution is a conspiracy of the west, all science has already been present in Quran and other religious books etc. 

Similarly, history books were distorted the most too. Islamic warriors were presented as the Hero. Hindus were presented as clever Banyas who always conspire and should never be trusted. Caste system was targeted and finally it was Islam and Muslim Rulers who made Hindus to live like humans etc. 

But I was shocked when I saw that EXACTLY this same curse is spreading in India too today where Education has been misused by RSS and Indian text books are being distorted and science and history books are the main target. 

Please watch this Documentary by Al-Jazeera (from minute 12 for education):

For example, Gujrat Text books revolves around Hindu Supremacy:

1. It is written that Akhand Bharat means India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal ...

2. The story about how god created the world: 
God was baking a bread in the oven. He took the bread earlier before the time and this is how the WHITE People were created. 
Then god bake the bread once again but forgot it in the oven and thus it burnt. And when he took that burnt bread out, that is how the NEGROS (yes this term has been used) were created. 

Then god bake the bread for 3rd time. He learnt from his 2 previous mistakes. This time he took out the bread from oven at perfect time, and thus time time the Indians were created.

These Gujrat Text Books have been written by RSS Ideologue Deennath Patra. 

This is what MODI and BJP are. The real MODI and real BJP. 

What is then the difference between Muslim Madrassas and the Durga Vahini

Edited by Alam_dar

bhai .. hindus might have  mistrust about muslims and many are Islamophobic 

but even though there are some tensions where christian missionaries are actively converting dalits , hindus dont see them as threats ..

but i really dont think hindus fear or mistrust sikhs or jains or any other minority ( including parsis )..

virtually there are no jains left in south india or merged/assimilated with hindusim in south  , visitors of the most popular jain temple in Shravanabelagola are hindus 

50 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

The worst thing, when EDUCATION is misused for the spread of fanatical ideology.

In Pakistan, religious minded people tried their best to get hold of the education system. Their very first action was to change the Text Books of the schools/colleges. Science Books got lists of Muslim Scientists, and Allah created the universe, theory of evolution is a conspiracy of the west, all science has already been present in Quran and other religious books etc. 

Similarly, history books were distorted the most too. Islamic warriors were presented as the Hero. Hindus were presented as clever Banyas who always conspire and should never be trusted. Caste system was targeted and finally it was Islam and Muslim Rulers who made Hindus to live like humans etc. 

But I was shocked when I saw that EXACTLY this same curse is spreading in India too today where Education has been misused by RSS and Indian text books are being distorted and science and history books are the main target. 

Please watch this Documentary by Al-Jazeera (from minute 12 for education):

For example, Gujrat Text books revolves around Hindu Supremacy:

1. It is written that Akhand Bharat means India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal ...

2. The story about how god created the world: 
God was baking a bread in the oven. He took the bread earlier before the time and this is how the WHITE People were created. 
Then god bake the bread once again but forgot it in the oven and thus it burnt. And when he took that burnt bread out, that is how the NEGROS (yes this term has been used) were created. 

Then god bake the bread for 3rd time. He learnt from his 2 previous mistakes. This time he took out the bread from oven at perfect time, and thus time time the Indians were created.

These Gujrat Text Books have been written by RSS Ideologue Deennath Patra. 

This is what MODI and BJP are. The real MODI and real BJP. 

What is then the difference between Muslim Madrassas and the Durga Vahini

The difference is that those madrassas spew hatred towards India and Hindus, the jihadis do 26/11,9/11 and doesn't want to spread Islam in the world and make an Islamic caliphate, I'm not justifying what durga vahini does but fact is it is far more lenient than any madarssa

4 hours ago, velu said:

bhai .. hindus might have  mistrust about muslims and many are Islamophobic 

but even though there are some tensions where christian missionaries are actively converting dalits , hindus dont see them as threats ..

but i really dont think hindus fear or mistrust sikhs or jains or any other minority ( including parsis )..

virtually there are no jains left in south india or merged/assimilated with hindusim in south  , visitors of the most popular jain temple in Shravanabelagola are hindus 

It may be that RSS does not see Christians and Sikhs as a threat, but Christians and Sikhs are indeed fearing RSS and take the saffron brigade as a threat. 

Same is about Dalits

Same is about the Secularists. 

Same is about Moderate Muslims too. I can tell you that Secular Muslims themselves hate Mullahs and the Madrassas too. At least in Pakistan, even when I was a Muslim, I hated Mullahs and the Madrassas. 

1 hour ago, Alam_dar said:

It may be that RSS does not see Christians and Sikhs as a threat, but Christians and Sikhs are indeed fearing RSS and take the saffron brigade as a threat. 

ISI migth wish to wedge divide between hindus and sikhs but i highly doubt that it will happen again ..

i think its quite common to find punjabi  hindu jats marrying sikh jats ..

i regularly see a sikh guy in one of the shiva temple i use to visit regularly ( to protect myself from shani bhagwan )  :p: 

1 hour ago, dial_100 said:

We just dont know what Sanskar we want to give to our kids. 

I 100% disapprove what they are doing. 

In the west feminists side with the left wing and religious with right. This here is a complex cocktail of religion and feminism, never seen in the world before.

I work in IT, we've had some offshore Indian girls come over who have married muslims back in Mumbai, the cases sound like typical love jihad. I can't believe that their parents did not do anything about it.

I can't blame the Hindu girls for learning to defend themselves.

On 2/13/2019 at 2:39 AM, Alam_dar said:

About 40 years ago, no one in Pakistan thought that there would ever be suicide bombing against Shias in Pakistan. 

But then came the extremist ideology in form of Wahabism.

It started against Shias. 

But it didn't stop at Shias. Next target became Ahmadis ... then Barailvis ... then Christians ... then Hindus. 

But it didn't stop there, and it started targeting the Pak Army too. 

But it didn't stop, and at the end many Taliban groups were killing each other in Pakistan. Then ISIS also joined them recently, and they are killing each other too along with the civilians. 

I have learnt only one lessen from this: NEVER UNDER-ESTIMATE THE FOOLISHNESS and EVIL OF THE FANATICS  

This is not your Pakistan or middle East that people will keep dying in thousands every month. Muslims are killing muslims there, does not means that Hindus will think of killing own religion people.  That trend will never happen in India. 

Why don't you tell all this bullshit to your countrymen before trying to preach over here.

5 hours ago, vayuu1 said:

Ab bolo ki durga vahini aur jaish same hai. 

They both are on the SAME SIDE .... the Fanaticism. 

You want to make one angel in the name of  excuse of other being MORE Fanatic. 

More fanatic or less fanatic, but both of them remain wrong. 

It is always better to reform, instead of making lame excuses for defending a wrong. 

1 hour ago, Clarke said:

A Pakistani jihadi or a Pakistani liberal are in any case Pakistani at the end of the day. 

Why is it impossible to see other as Humans? 

You are blaming me of being a Pakistani Muslim agent. While Pakistan Muslims blame me for being an agent of Hindu RAW. 

Both of you and Pakistani Muslims have not shown a potential to look other peoples as Human first. 

If I am wrong about terrorist training of the kids in name of hatred, then please correct me on the issue with arguments and proof. Why do you need to blame me for being a Muslim Pakistani agent in order to refute my arguments about the terrorist training of the kids?