Hindu girls are being trained by Hindu nationalists to fight against Muslims (and Christians) in India

Alam_dar

1 hour ago, Straight Drive said:

This is not your Pakistan or middle East that people will keep dying in thousands every month. Muslims are killing muslims there, does not means that Hindus will think of killing own religion people.  That trend will never happen in India. 

Why don't you tell all this bullshit to your countrymen before trying to preach over here.

Do you really think I didn't tell my countrymen about values of Humanity? I am on a run for my life. Would you believe if Muslims catch me and then hang me as they did to my teacher Ayyaz Nizami who is in the prison for the last 2 years without even being presented to the court once? 

And destruction of fanaticism has no limits. Muslims are killing other Muslims. And fanatic Hindus will follow the same surely. Fanatic Christians and fanatic Jews also killed the fellow Christians/Jews due to this disease. Fanatic Hindus turned millions of their fellow Hindus into Dalits and  took away all their basic human rights for thousands of years. 

Never under-estimate the evils of the fanaticism. The harm the humanity in that way which is even unimaginable. 

7 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

Why is it impossible to see other as Humans? 

You are blaming me of being a Pakistani Muslim agent. While Pakistan Muslims blame me for being an agent of Hindu RAW. 

Both of you and Pakistani Muslims have not shown a potential to look other peoples as Human first. 

If I am wrong about terrorist training of the kids in name of hatred, then please correct me on the issue with arguments and proof. Why do you need to blame me for being a Muslim Pakistani agent in order to refute my arguments about the terrorist training of the kids? 

Let me tell you why.

Pakistani people are in 3 different groups, one PakMil, the other is Pak Terrorists, and remaining are Pak Awam. Under the grab of democracy they have a Pak government. PG, supports Pak terrorists, is afraid of PakMil and doesnt give $hit about Pak Awam. It doesnt stop there, PakMil uses Pak Terrorists in a tacit ways against us and controls Pak Govt. The biggest issue is Pak Awam supports Pak Terrorist more than PakMil and doesnt trust PakGovt.

India has IndMil and Ind Awam both are in the control of a complete democratic Ind Govt. IndMil only wants to deal with PakMil. Ind Govt does not want to involve Pak Awam and Pak Awam doesnt $king understand that these terrorists are going to bring complete destruction upon themselves one day. When we take action against your Pak Terrorists, we wont be able to differentiate between PakMil, PakAwam and Pak Terrorists. We are India and we dont want to do it because action cannot be taken against Pak Awam. But no action is possible on Pak Terrorist only. So stop comparing Indians with Pak Awam who are stupid to the core to let the terrorism spread from their own soil. JeM, JuD is Pakistan. PERIOD. You cannot brush away by saying they are not part of us. If they are living in your country and have been openly supported by you so you all are tacitly involved in what happened on 26/11 and 2/14.

RSS, DW, BD are part of India and whatever they are doing, doing it within our country's boundary. So indirectly problem of India. What Pak is doing is well outside of their boundaries. Please dont try to explain me your side if you dont agree with me. 

35 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

Why is it impossible to see other as Humans? 

You are blaming me of being a Pakistani Muslim agent. While Pakistan Muslims blame me for being an agent of Hindu RAW. 

Both of you and Pakistani Muslims have not shown a potential to look other peoples as Human first. 

If I am wrong about terrorist training of the kids in name of hatred, then please correct me on the issue with arguments and proof. Why do you need to blame me for being a Muslim Pakistani agent in order to refute my arguments about the terrorist training of the kids? 

What is there to argue and prove ? Open a fecking newspaper or news site and you'd know if there is hindu terror or some other kind. You keep throwing around moronic red herrings of hindu terror which have no basis in reality. Its not that I accuse you of being an islamist but you are certainly brainwashed to believe in the threat of saffron terror as demanded to justify the existence of your country. 

51 minutes ago, dial_100 said:

Let me tell you why.

Pakistani people are in 3 different groups, one PakMil, the other is Pak Terrorists, and remaining are Pak Awam. Under the grab of democracy they have a Pak government. PG, supports Pak terrorists, is afraid of PakMil and doesnt give $hit about Pak Awam. It doesnt stop there, PakMil uses Pak Terrorists in a tacit ways against us and controls Pak Govt. The biggest issue is Pak Awam supports Pak Terrorist more than PakMil and doesnt trust PakGovt.

India has IndMil and Ind Awam both are in the control of a complete democratic Ind Govt. IndMil only wants to deal with PakMil. Ind Govt does not want to involve Pak Awam and Pak Awam doesnt $king understand that these terrorists are going to bring complete destruction upon themselves one day. When we take action against your Pak Terrorists, we wont be able to differentiate between PakMil, PakAwam and Pak Terrorists. We are India and we dont want to do it because action cannot be taken against Pak Awam. But no action is possible on Pak Terrorist only. So stop comparing Indians with Pak Awam who are stupid to the core to let the terrorism spread from their own soil. JeM, JuD is Pakistan. PERIOD. You cannot brush away by saying they are not part of us. If they are living in your country and have been openly supported by you so you all are tacitly involved in what happened on 26/11 and 2/14.

RSS, DW, BD are part of India and whatever they are doing, doing it within our country's boundary. So indirectly problem of India. What Pak is doing is well outside of their boundaries. Please dont try to explain me your side if you dont agree with me. 

Have you ever seen me a taking side of Pak Military or Pak Government or Pak Awam? I don't think it happened even for a single time. 

For me  ONLY things that are sacred, are humanity and justice. 

10 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

Have you ever seen me a taking side of Pak Military or Pak Government or Pak Awam? I don't think it happened even for a single time. 

For me  ONLY things that are sacred, are humanity and justice. 

Indian society is a democratic structure. We have system here which works, it may not be the most efficient one but it gets the job done. Now, you taking higher ground to judge a society which you only understand through some news media will only going to make you look overcritical. We already have a bunch here which we are dealing with.

Now, let me tell you, RW people in India are highly educated with well rounded outlook. But they have a religion that they follow and they want to do it their own ways. Indian RW doesnt care what other religions do with their religion as long as it doesnt affect what they believe/follow or the country they live in. 

Hinduism in general is a very organic belief system. So archaic parts from their culture and religion are going away but it is a process and I dont think it should be targeted in a disruptive manner from outside who are only doing it to carry an agenda. Let them figure it out. Indian RWs are not worlds problem, at worst it is a problem of indian people that too at a lesser extend.

Dont compare them with those who kill humans as it is in their blood.

6 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Do you really think I didn't tell my countrymen about values of Humanity? I am on a run for my life. Would you believe if Muslims catch me and then hang me as they did to my teacher Ayyaz Nizami who is in the prison for the last 2 years without even being presented to the court once? 

And destruction of fanaticism has no limits. Muslims are killing other Muslims. And fanatic Hindus will follow the same surely. Fanatic Christians and fanatic Jews also killed the fellow Christians/Jews due to this disease. Fanatic Hindus turned millions of their fellow Hindus into Dalits and  took away all their basic human rights for thousands of years. 

Never under-estimate the evils of the fanaticism. The harm the humanity in that way which is even unimaginable. 

So you are a refugee ? Hope you manage to run away from dangerous people and find sfety. Recently one muslim girl too from Saudi family seeked assylum in Australia. These cases are increasing. Is it with the reach of internet that people like you and many others who too are running away realising how free the life is in other parts of the world? Or is it something else?

As you only post on topics mostly related to religion and try to preach and never seen you post on cricket topics, it does gives a feeling that you are another brainwashed person.

9 hours ago, dial_100 said:

Indian society is a democratic structure. We have system here which works, it may not be the most efficient one but it gets the job done. Now, you taking higher ground to judge a society which you only understand through some news media will only going to make you look overcritical. We already have a bunch here which we are dealing with.

Now, let me tell you, RW people in India are highly educated with well rounded outlook. But they have a religion that they follow and they want to do it their own ways. Indian RW doesnt care what other religions do with their religion as long as it doesnt affect what they believe/follow or the country they live in. 

Hinduism in general is a very organic belief system. So archaic parts from their culture and religion are going away but it is a process and I dont think it should be targeted in a disruptive manner from outside who are only doing it to carry an agenda. Let them figure it out. Indian RWs are not worlds problem, at worst it is a problem of indian people that too at a lesser extend.

Dont compare them with those who kill humans as it is in their blood.

It is not a criticism from other State level to another State, which is classed as outside. 

But this criticism is on the level of humanity and all humans are related to one other. Therefore, it is a basic human right to worry and to criticize upon the human issues any where in the world or even universe. Persecution of Hindus in Pakistan is a human crises. Persecution of Jews at hands of Hitler was also a human crises and all humans have full right to condemn and criticize it. 

And like humanity, the RELIGION is also "universal" and totally open for preach for one and totally open for criticism for the other. One need not to be a Hindu to preach/criticize Hinduism, or a Muslim in order to preach/criticise Islam. 

Neither the RW, nor the religions are sacred cows that they are put above the criticism. 

3 hours ago, Straight Drive said:

So you are a refugee ? Hope you manage to run away from dangerous people and find sfety. Recently one muslim girl too from Saudi family seeked assylum in Australia. These cases are increasing. Is it with the reach of internet that people like you and many others who too are running away realising how free the life is in other parts of the world? Or is it something else?

As you only post on topics mostly related to religion and try to preach and never seen you post on cricket topics, it does gives a feeling that you are another brainwashed person.

I used to post in the cricket section when couple of years ago I became the member of Indiancricketfans. But nowadays I only enjoy reading the cricket posts. 

And brainwashing is relative. For you, may be I am a brainwashed person. But it is same for me as I consider many people here to be religiously brainwashed and thus not able to see the simple facts. Nevertheless, it is not a good art of discussion to blame others of being brainwashed. Instead, better way is to keep the discussion limited to the issues and never attack the people personally. 

5 hours ago, DHONI_FANN said:

Proud of these girls. Its high time we got rid of jihadi rodents

Agreed about getting rid of the Jihadi Rodents.

But it is the responsibility of the Armed Forces, and then the whole Civil Society to bring awareness against them. 

But when you teach these little girls hatred against whole community, and make them blind to not able to differentiate who is normal citizen and who is Jihadi, train them to carry out collective punishment against whole community, then you are absolutely wrong. 

And I see Muslim parents sending their children to Madrassas for learning hatred and then saying Masha-Allah and Subhanallah. And now you are proud of this hatred and terrorist training too. Alas. 

5 hours ago, surajmal said:

Why isn't this fecker banned yet?

Is it the show of higher Morals of the Religion and the so called high educated RW? 

Thekaydaars of religions claim to have the highest morals, but then prove to be having the worst possible morals. 

1 minute ago, Alam_dar said:

I used to post in the cricket section when couple of years ago I became the member of Indiancricketfans. But nowadays I only enjoy reading the cricket posts. 

And brainwashing is relative. For you, may be I am a brainwashed person. But it is same for me as I consider many people here to be religiously brainwashed and thus not able to see the simple facts. Nevertheless, it is not a good art of discussion to blame others of being brainwashed. Instead, better way is to keep the discussion limited to the issues and never attack the people personally. 

Are you safe. Did you get refugee status ?

When was the last time Indian women ever took up arms  to kill?

What is the need for a paranoid thread like this?

When was the last time you saw hindu girls doing anything violent in real life?

Don't confuse the right wing stupid shows of desi weapons PT drills for anything more than propoganda.

Other than some queens defending their state ,Indian women have a very non violent history.

They only kill daughters and daughter in laws...for which no training is required.

Edited by beetle

2 minutes ago, Detonator said:

The way Muslims target young girls, this is needed to make sure they don't become goats under burqa. The secular eunuchs won't protect them. Islamic state got defeated by an army of Kurdish girls. 

Exactly, Looks like alam_dar and his likes only want to see  hoors in them. He has no issue with men picking up arms. Typical mentality hidden behind veil

On 2/13/2019 at 9:04 PM, velu said:

ISI migth wish to wedge divide between hindus and sikhs but i highly doubt that it will happen again ..

i think its quite common to find punjabi  hindu jats marrying sikh jats ..

i regularly see a sikh guy in one of the shiva temple i use to visit regularly ( to protect myself from shani bhagwan )  :p: