Sign in to follow this  
Alam_dar

Hindu girls are being trained by Hindu nationalists to fight against Muslims (and Christians) in India

What are you doing with your children?

Please stop hiding your fanatic activities behind the curtain of Muslim fanaticism?

You must realise you yourself have become the mirror image of the Muslim fanatics and there is no difference now between them and you any more. 

You will start against the Muslims, but once the Genie is out of the bottle, then you could never stop at Muslims, but you will make a genocide of Christians, Sikhs, and all others who are not Hindus. And then you even start to kill all the Hindus who are not LIKE YOU. This is the ultimate fate of the fanaticism. It wants blood. If the blood of others is not enough, then it starts shedding the blood in it's own ranks. 

Watch this in this video how little girl is poisoned not only against the Muslims, but also the Christians and want to kill them too. 

What do you think the world is going to think about Hindutva after watching this side of your face too? ActWeually it has already been happening and Western people already getting afraid of the Saffron brigade as they are afraid of the long beard Mullahs. 

Forget about the Western people, even normal people, even Hindus themselves are afraid of saffron brigade and see them many times dangerous for them and their country as compared to Muslims. 

Don't let this genie come out of the bottle, otherwise future generations will have to sacrifice a lot of their blood to bring this genie back in the bottle.

I am severely disturbed after watching this video. 

Edited by Alam_dar

25 minutes ago, Vilander said:

won't happen against anyone. 

About 40 years ago, no one in Pakistan thought that there would ever be suicide bombing against Shias in Pakistan. 

But then came the extremist ideology in form of Wahabism.

It started against Shias. 

But it didn't stop at Shias. Next target became Ahmadis ... then Barailvis ... then Christians ... then Hindus. 

But it didn't stop there, and it started targeting the Pak Army too. 

But it didn't stop, and at the end many Taliban groups were killing each other in Pakistan. Then ISIS also joined them recently, and they are killing each other too along with the civilians. 

I have learnt only one lessen from this: NEVER UNDER-ESTIMATE THE FOOLISHNESS and EVIL OF THE FANATICS  

2 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

What are you doing with your children?

Please stop hiding your fanatic activities behind the curtain of Muslim fanaticism?

You must realise you yourself have become the mirror image of the Muslim fanatics and there is no difference now between them and you any more. 

You will start against the Muslims, but once the Genie is out of the bottle, then you could never stop at Muslims, but you will make a genocide of Christians, Sikhs, and all others who are not Hindus. And then you even start to kill all the Hindus who are not LIKE YOU. This is the ultimate fate of the fanaticism. It wants blood. If the blood of others is not enough, then it starts shedding the blood in it's own ranks. 

Watch this in this video how little girl is poisoned not only against the Muslims, but also the Christians and want to kill them too. 

What do you think the world is going to think about Hindutva after watching this side of your face too? ActWeually it has already been happening and Western people already getting afraid of the Saffron brigade as they are afraid of the long beard Mullahs. 

Forget about the Western people, even normal people, even Hindus themselves are afraid of saffron brigade and see them many times dangerous for them and their country as compared to Muslims. 

Don't let this genie come out of the bottle, otherwise future generations will have to sacrifice a lot of their blood to bring this genie back in the bottle.

I am severely disturbed after watching this video. 

Agreed. There is a thin line between self respect and xenophobia here.

The worst thing, when EDUCATION is misused for the spread of fanatical ideology.

In Pakistan, religious minded people tried their best to get hold of the education system. Their very first action was to change the Text Books of the schools/colleges. Science Books got lists of Muslim Scientists, and Allah created the universe, theory of evolution is a conspiracy of the west, all science has already been present in Quran and other religious books etc. 

Similarly, history books were distorted the most too. Islamic warriors were presented as the Hero. Hindus were presented as clever Banyas who always conspire and should never be trusted. Caste system was targeted and finally it was Islam and Muslim Rulers who made Hindus to live like humans etc. 

But I was shocked when I saw that EXACTLY this same curse is spreading in India too today where Education has been misused by RSS and Indian text books are being distorted and science and history books are the main target. 

Please watch this Documentary by Al-Jazeera (from minute 12 for education):

For example, Gujrat Text books revolves around Hindu Supremacy:

1. It is written that Akhand Bharat means India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal ...

2. The story about how god created the world: 
God was baking a bread in the oven. He took the bread earlier before the time and this is how the WHITE People were created. 
Then god bake the bread once again but forgot it in the oven and thus it burnt. And when he took that burnt bread out, that is how the NEGROS (yes this term has been used) were created. 

Then god bake the bread for 3rd time. He learnt from his 2 previous mistakes. This time he took out the bread from oven at perfect time, and thus time time the Indians were created.

These Gujrat Text Books have been written by RSS Ideologue Deennath Patra. 

This is what MODI and BJP are. The real MODI and real BJP. 

What is then the difference between Muslim Madrassas and the Durga Vahini

Edited by Alam_dar

bhai .. hindus might have  mistrust about muslims and many are Islamophobic 

but even though there are some tensions where christian missionaries are actively converting dalits , hindus dont see them as threats ..

but i really dont think hindus fear or mistrust sikhs or jains or any other minority ( including parsis )..

virtually there are no jains left in south india or merged/assimilated with hindusim in south  , visitors of the most popular jain temple in Shravanabelagola are hindus 

50 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

The worst thing, when EDUCATION is misused for the spread of fanatical ideology.

In Pakistan, religious minded people tried their best to get hold of the education system. Their very first action was to change the Text Books of the schools/colleges. Science Books got lists of Muslim Scientists, and Allah created the universe, theory of evolution is a conspiracy of the west, all science has already been present in Quran and other religious books etc. 

Similarly, history books were distorted the most too. Islamic warriors were presented as the Hero. Hindus were presented as clever Banyas who always conspire and should never be trusted. Caste system was targeted and finally it was Islam and Muslim Rulers who made Hindus to live like humans etc. 

But I was shocked when I saw that EXACTLY this same curse is spreading in India too today where Education has been misused by RSS and Indian text books are being distorted and science and history books are the main target. 

Please watch this Documentary by Al-Jazeera (from minute 12 for education):

For example, Gujrat Text books revolves around Hindu Supremacy:

1. It is written that Akhand Bharat means India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal ...

2. The story about how god created the world: 
God was baking a bread in the oven. He took the bread earlier before the time and this is how the WHITE People were created. 
Then god bake the bread once again but forgot it in the oven and thus it burnt. And when he took that burnt bread out, that is how the NEGROS (yes this term has been used) were created. 

Then god bake the bread for 3rd time. He learnt from his 2 previous mistakes. This time he took out the bread from oven at perfect time, and thus time time the Indians were created.

These Gujrat Text Books have been written by RSS Ideologue Deennath Patra. 

This is what MODI and BJP are. The real MODI and real BJP. 

What is then the difference between Muslim Madrassas and the Durga Vahini

The difference is that those madrassas spew hatred towards India and Hindus, the jihadis do 26/11,9/11 and doesn't want to spread Islam in the world and make an Islamic caliphate, I'm not justifying what durga vahini does but fact is it is far more lenient than any madarssa

4 hours ago, velu said:

bhai .. hindus might have  mistrust about muslims and many are Islamophobic 

but even though there are some tensions where christian missionaries are actively converting dalits , hindus dont see them as threats ..

but i really dont think hindus fear or mistrust sikhs or jains or any other minority ( including parsis )..

virtually there are no jains left in south india or merged/assimilated with hindusim in south  , visitors of the most popular jain temple in Shravanabelagola are hindus 

It may be that RSS does not see Christians and Sikhs as a threat, but Christians and Sikhs are indeed fearing RSS and take the saffron brigade as a threat. 

Same is about Dalits

Same is about the Secularists. 

Same is about Moderate Muslims too. I can tell you that Secular Muslims themselves hate Mullahs and the Madrassas too. At least in Pakistan, even when I was a Muslim, I hated Mullahs and the Madrassas. 

1 hour ago, Alam_dar said:

It may be that RSS does not see Christians and Sikhs as a threat, but Christians and Sikhs are indeed fearing RSS and take the saffron brigade as a threat. 

ISI migth wish to wedge divide between hindus and sikhs but i highly doubt that it will happen again ..

i think its quite common to find punjabi  hindu jats marrying sikh jats ..

i regularly see a sikh guy in one of the shiva temple i use to visit regularly ( to protect myself from shani bhagwan )  :p: 

1 hour ago, dial_100 said:

We just dont know what Sanskar we want to give to our kids. 

I 100% disapprove what they are doing. 

In the west feminists side with the left wing and religious with right. This here is a complex cocktail of religion and feminism, never seen in the world before.

I work in IT, we've had some offshore Indian girls come over who have married muslims back in Mumbai, the cases sound like typical love jihad. I can't believe that their parents did not do anything about it.

I can't blame the Hindu girls for learning to defend themselves.

25 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Jaish e Mohammed....the other side never lets go off Durga, Ram, Hindu etc in our fringe outfit names. 

Anyway I don't even read OP's threads nowadays, no sense of balance. 

A Pakistani jihadi or a Pakistani liberal are in any case Pakistani at the end of the day. 

On 2/13/2019 at 2:39 AM, Alam_dar said:

About 40 years ago, no one in Pakistan thought that there would ever be suicide bombing against Shias in Pakistan. 

But then came the extremist ideology in form of Wahabism.

It started against Shias. 

But it didn't stop at Shias. Next target became Ahmadis ... then Barailvis ... then Christians ... then Hindus. 

But it didn't stop there, and it started targeting the Pak Army too. 

But it didn't stop, and at the end many Taliban groups were killing each other in Pakistan. Then ISIS also joined them recently, and they are killing each other too along with the civilians. 

I have learnt only one lessen from this: NEVER UNDER-ESTIMATE THE FOOLISHNESS and EVIL OF THE FANATICS  

This is not your Pakistan or middle East that people will keep dying in thousands every month. Muslims are killing muslims there, does not means that Hindus will think of killing own religion people.  That trend will never happen in India. 

Why don't you tell all this bullshit to your countrymen before trying to preach over here.

5 hours ago, vayuu1 said:

Ab bolo ki durga vahini aur jaish same hai. 

They both are on the SAME SIDE .... the Fanaticism. 

You want to make one angel in the name of  excuse of other being MORE Fanatic. 

More fanatic or less fanatic, but both of them remain wrong. 

It is always better to reform, instead of making lame excuses for defending a wrong. 

1 hour ago, Clarke said:

A Pakistani jihadi or a Pakistani liberal are in any case Pakistani at the end of the day. 

Why is it impossible to see other as Humans? 

You are blaming me of being a Pakistani Muslim agent. While Pakistan Muslims blame me for being an agent of Hindu RAW. 

Both of you and Pakistani Muslims have not shown a potential to look other peoples as Human first. 

If I am wrong about terrorist training of the kids in name of hatred, then please correct me on the issue with arguments and proof. Why do you need to blame me for being a Muslim Pakistani agent in order to refute my arguments about the terrorist training of the kids? 

1 hour ago, Straight Drive said:

This is not your Pakistan or middle East that people will keep dying in thousands every month. Muslims are killing muslims there, does not means that Hindus will think of killing own religion people.  That trend will never happen in India. 

Why don't you tell all this bullshit to your countrymen before trying to preach over here.

Do you really think I didn't tell my countrymen about values of Humanity? I am on a run for my life. Would you believe if Muslims catch me and then hang me as they did to my teacher Ayyaz Nizami who is in the prison for the last 2 years without even being presented to the court once? 

And destruction of fanaticism has no limits. Muslims are killing other Muslims. And fanatic Hindus will follow the same surely. Fanatic Christians and fanatic Jews also killed the fellow Christians/Jews due to this disease. Fanatic Hindus turned millions of their fellow Hindus into Dalits and  took away all their basic human rights for thousands of years. 

Never under-estimate the evils of the fanaticism. The harm the humanity in that way which is even unimaginable. 

7 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

You are blaming me of being a Pakistani Muslim agent. While Pakistan Muslims blame me for being an agent of Hindu RAW. 

Both of you and Pakistani Muslims have not shown a potential to look other peoples as Human first. 

If I am wrong about terrorist training of the kids in name of hatred, then please correct me on the issue with arguments and proof. Why do you need to blame me for being a Muslim Pakistani agent in order to refute my arguments about the terrorist training of the kids? 

Let me tell you why.

Pakistani people are in 3 different groups, one PakMil, the other is Pak Terrorists, and remaining are Pak Awam. Under the grab of democracy they have a Pak government. PG, supports Pak terrorists, is afraid of PakMil and doesnt give $hit about Pak Awam. It doesnt stop there, PakMil uses Pak Terrorists in a tacit ways against us and controls Pak Govt. The biggest issue is Pak Awam supports Pak Terrorist more than PakMil and doesnt trust PakGovt.

India has IndMil and Ind Awam both are in the control of a complete democratic Ind Govt. IndMil only wants to deal with PakMil. Ind Govt does not want to involve Pak Awam and Pak Awam doesnt $king understand that these terrorists are going to bring complete destruction upon themselves one day. When we take action against your Pak Terrorists, we wont be able to differentiate between PakMil, PakAwam and Pak Terrorists. We are India and we dont want to do it because action cannot be taken against Pak Awam. But no action is possible on Pak Terrorist only. So stop comparing Indians with Pak Awam who are stupid to the core to let the terrorism spread from their own soil. JeM, JuD is Pakistan. PERIOD. You cannot brush away by saying they are not part of us. If they are living in your country and have been openly supported by you so you all are tacitly involved in what happened on 26/11 and 2/14.

RSS, DW, BD are part of India and whatever they are doing, doing it within our country's boundary. So indirectly problem of India. What Pak is doing is well outside of their boundaries. Please dont try to explain me your side if you dont agree with me. 

35 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

What is there to argue and prove ? Open a fecking newspaper or news site and you'd know if there is hindu terror or some other kind. You keep throwing around moronic red herrings of hindu terror which have no basis in reality. Its not that I accuse you of being an islamist but you are certainly brainwashed to believe in the threat of saffron terror as demanded to justify the existence of your country. 

51 minutes ago, dial_100 said:

Let me tell you why.

Pakistani people are in 3 different groups, one PakMil, the other is Pak Terrorists, and remaining are Pak Awam. Under the grab of democracy they have a Pak government. PG, supports Pak terrorists, is afraid of PakMil and doesnt give $hit about Pak Awam. It doesnt stop there, PakMil uses Pak Terrorists in a tacit ways against us and controls Pak Govt. The biggest issue is Pak Awam supports Pak Terrorist more than PakMil and doesnt trust PakGovt.

India has IndMil and Ind Awam both are in the control of a complete democratic Ind Govt. IndMil only wants to deal with PakMil. Ind Govt does not want to involve Pak Awam and Pak Awam doesnt $king understand that these terrorists are going to bring complete destruction upon themselves one day. When we take action against your Pak Terrorists, we wont be able to differentiate between PakMil, PakAwam and Pak Terrorists. We are India and we dont want to do it because action cannot be taken against Pak Awam. But no action is possible on Pak Terrorist only. So stop comparing Indians with Pak Awam who are stupid to the core to let the terrorism spread from their own soil. JeM, JuD is Pakistan. PERIOD. You cannot brush away by saying they are not part of us. If they are living in your country and have been openly supported by you so you all are tacitly involved in what happened on 26/11 and 2/14.

RSS, DW, BD are part of India and whatever they are doing, doing it within our country's boundary. So indirectly problem of India. What Pak is doing is well outside of their boundaries. Please dont try to explain me your side if you dont agree with me. 

Have you ever seen me a taking side of Pak Military or Pak Government or Pak Awam? I don't think it happened even for a single time. 

For me  ONLY things that are sacred, are humanity and justice. 

10 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

Have you ever seen me a taking side of Pak Military or Pak Government or Pak Awam? I don't think it happened even for a single time. 

For me  ONLY things that are sacred, are humanity and justice. 

Indian society is a democratic structure. We have system here which works, it may not be the most efficient one but it gets the job done. Now, you taking higher ground to judge a society which you only understand through some news media will only going to make you look overcritical. We already have a bunch here which we are dealing with.

Now, let me tell you, RW people in India are highly educated with well rounded outlook. But they have a religion that they follow and they want to do it their own ways. Indian RW doesnt care what other religions do with their religion as long as it doesnt affect what they believe/follow or the country they live in. 

Hinduism in general is a very organic belief system. So archaic parts from their culture and religion are going away but it is a process and I dont think it should be targeted in a disruptive manner from outside who are only doing it to carry an agenda. Let them figure it out. Indian RWs are not worlds problem, at worst it is a problem of indian people that too at a lesser extend.

Dont compare them with those who kill humans as it is in their blood.

6 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Do you really think I didn't tell my countrymen about values of Humanity? I am on a run for my life. Would you believe if Muslims catch me and then hang me as they did to my teacher Ayyaz Nizami who is in the prison for the last 2 years without even being presented to the court once? 

And destruction of fanaticism has no limits. Muslims are killing other Muslims. And fanatic Hindus will follow the same surely. Fanatic Christians and fanatic Jews also killed the fellow Christians/Jews due to this disease. Fanatic Hindus turned millions of their fellow Hindus into Dalits and  took away all their basic human rights for thousands of years. 

Never under-estimate the evils of the fanaticism. The harm the humanity in that way which is even unimaginable. 

So you are a refugee ? Hope you manage to run away from dangerous people and find sfety. Recently one muslim girl too from Saudi family seeked assylum in Australia. These cases are increasing. Is it with the reach of internet that people like you and many others who too are running away realising how free the life is in other parts of the world? Or is it something else?

As you only post on topics mostly related to religion and try to preach and never seen you post on cricket topics, it does gives a feeling that you are another brainwashed person.

9 hours ago, dial_100 said:

Indian society is a democratic structure. We have system here which works, it may not be the most efficient one but it gets the job done. Now, you taking higher ground to judge a society which you only understand through some news media will only going to make you look overcritical. We already have a bunch here which we are dealing with.

Now, let me tell you, RW people in India are highly educated with well rounded outlook. But they have a religion that they follow and they want to do it their own ways. Indian RW doesnt care what other religions do with their religion as long as it doesnt affect what they believe/follow or the country they live in. 

Hinduism in general is a very organic belief system. So archaic parts from their culture and religion are going away but it is a process and I dont think it should be targeted in a disruptive manner from outside who are only doing it to carry an agenda. Let them figure it out. Indian RWs are not worlds problem, at worst it is a problem of indian people that too at a lesser extend.

Dont compare them with those who kill humans as it is in their blood.

It is not a criticism from other State level to another State, which is classed as outside. 

But this criticism is on the level of humanity and all humans are related to one other. Therefore, it is a basic human right to worry and to criticize upon the human issues any where in the world or even universe. Persecution of Hindus in Pakistan is a human crises. Persecution of Jews at hands of Hitler was also a human crises and all humans have full right to condemn and criticize it. 

And like humanity, the RELIGION is also "universal" and totally open for preach for one and totally open for criticism for the other. One need not to be a Hindu to preach/criticize Hinduism, or a Muslim in order to preach/criticise Islam. 

Neither the RW, nor the religions are sacred cows that they are put above the criticism. 

3 hours ago, Straight Drive said:

So you are a refugee ? Hope you manage to run away from dangerous people and find sfety. Recently one muslim girl too from Saudi family seeked assylum in Australia. These cases are increasing. Is it with the reach of internet that people like you and many others who too are running away realising how free the life is in other parts of the world? Or is it something else?

As you only post on topics mostly related to religion and try to preach and never seen you post on cricket topics, it does gives a feeling that you are another brainwashed person.

I used to post in the cricket section when couple of years ago I became the member of Indiancricketfans. But nowadays I only enjoy reading the cricket posts. 

And brainwashing is relative. For you, may be I am a brainwashed person. But it is same for me as I consider many people here to be religiously brainwashed and thus not able to see the simple facts. Nevertheless, it is not a good art of discussion to blame others of being brainwashed. Instead, better way is to keep the discussion limited to the issues and never attack the people personally. 

5 hours ago, DHONI_FANN said:

Proud of these girls. Its high time we got rid of jihadi rodents

Agreed about getting rid of the Jihadi Rodents.

But it is the responsibility of the Armed Forces, and then the whole Civil Society to bring awareness against them. 

But when you teach these little girls hatred against whole community, and make them blind to not able to differentiate who is normal citizen and who is Jihadi, train them to carry out collective punishment against whole community, then you are absolutely wrong. 

And I see Muslim parents sending their children to Madrassas for learning hatred and then saying Masha-Allah and Subhanallah. And now you are proud of this hatred and terrorist training too. Alas. 

1 minute ago, Alam_dar said:

I used to post in the cricket section when couple of years ago I became the member of Indiancricketfans. But nowadays I only enjoy reading the cricket posts. 

And brainwashing is relative. For you, may be I am a brainwashed person. But it is same for me as I consider many people here to be religiously brainwashed and thus not able to see the simple facts. Nevertheless, it is not a good art of discussion to blame others of being brainwashed. Instead, better way is to keep the discussion limited to the issues and never attack the people personally. 

Are you safe. Did you get refugee status ?

5 hours ago, surajmal said:

Why isn't this fecker banned yet?

Is it the show of higher Morals of the Religion and the so called high educated RW? 

Thekaydaars of religions claim to have the highest morals, but then prove to be having the worst possible morals. 

Just now, Straight Drive said:

Are you safe. Did you get refugee status ?

Thanks brother. I am relatively safe at moment. But for sure been watched by the religious fanatics, or possibly by the agencies too. 

When was the last time Indian women ever took up arms  to kill?

What is the need for a paranoid thread like this?

When was the last time you saw hindu girls doing anything violent in real life?

Don't confuse the right wing stupid shows of desi weapons PT drills for anything more than propoganda.

Other than some queens defending their state ,Indian women have a very non violent history.

They only kill daughters and daughter in laws...for which no training is required.

Edited by beetle

The way Muslims target young girls, this is needed to make sure they don't become goats under burqa. The secular eunuchs won't protect them. Islamic state got defeated by an army of Kurdish girls. 

Edited by Detonator

2 minutes ago, Detonator said:

The way Muslims target young girls, this is needed to make sure they don't become goats under burqa. The secular eunuchs won't protect them. Islamic state got defeated by an army of Kurdish girls. 

Exactly, Looks like alam_dar and his likes only want to see  hoors in them. He has no issue with men picking up arms. Typical mentality hidden behind veil

On 2/13/2019 at 9:04 PM, velu said:

ISI migth wish to wedge divide between hindus and sikhs but i highly doubt that it will happen again ..

i think its quite common to find punjabi  hindu jats marrying sikh jats ..

i regularly see a sikh guy in one of the shiva temple i use to visit regularly ( to protect myself from shani bhagwan )  :p: 

2 hours ago, beetle said:

When was the last time Indian women ever took up arms  to kill?

What is the need for a paranoid thread like this?

When was the last time you saw hindu girls doing anything violent in real life?

Don't confuse the right wing stupid shows of desi weapons PT drills for anything more than propoganda.

Other than some queens defending their state ,Indian women have a very non violent history.

They only kill daughters and daughter in laws...for which no training is required.

These girls are being trained to hate against a whole communities of Muslims and Christians and all those who are non-Hindu and different than them. They are not allowed to take any Muslim girl a friend any more. 

Killing is bad, while this hatred is the worst. 

These girls are the mothers of tomorrow. What kind of kids are they going to raise tomorrow while filled with such hatred? 

RSS members were taking the training of fighting with sticks for decades, but initially they didn't beat the people too. But then came time and now Bajrangdal goons are openly using their skills on the roads everywhere in India in name of gao rakhshak and the non-existent imaginary love Jihad. 

Time will come when these girls will also be doing the moral policing and interfering in the life of other people. 

Edited by Alam_dar

1 hour ago, sergio04 said:

Muslims are targetting hindu girls for marriage and then convert them into muslim.

@Alam_dar

this.

A lot of people are very bothered aboout this. Although they should also bother about how they are treated post marrying their own kind ,but there is general mistrust.

Any ways...it is not like they are training them to be terrorists.This kind of this is common in all families.

Muslims girls are told to stay away from non muslim guys and hindu girls are told to stay away from non hindu guys .

Even my mom told me not to ever choose  muslim  ,christian  or below my chaste hindu. I turned out fairly okay ...so do others.

This kind of thing is the way rss feel macho.

If they had it in them,they would take up arms to fight terrorists.

They do this kind of stupid drama and then go home and sell  aalo -gobhi.

1 hour ago, Alam_dar said:

Time will come when these girls will also be doing the moral policing and interfering in the life of other people. 

That is done even without indoctrination.

It also goes by the name ...culture.

Tumhare yahan bhi hota hoga.

Hindu girls won't go to become terrorist brides or to blow themselves up because of this ,because there is no reward for that in this life or after.....only more punishment,in this life and after.

Edited by beetle

Why is this Alam Dar not banned yet? Sala yaha aa kar Hindu ko gaali dekar chala jata hai but Mods ko kuch dikhta hi nahi hai. Nahi chahiye aisa pseudo sickular forum. Have some self respect. Enough is enough. This Alam Dar had been spewing venom against Hindus in the name of fake sickularism for so long yet mods are turning a blind eye. Stop thos nonsense 

11 minutes ago, DHONI_FANN said:

Why is this Alam Dar not banned yet? Sala yaha aa kar Hindu ko gaali dekar chala jata hai but Mods ko kuch dikhta hi nahi hai. Nahi chahiye aisa pseudo sickular forum. Have some self respect. Enough is enough. This Alam Dar had been spewing venom against Hindus in the name of fake sickularism for so long yet mods are turning a blind eye. Stop thos nonsense 

Hindus nahi dete gaali hindus ko.

Kuch to kissi ko naho bakshte.

Yeh dharm...gaaliyan

Woh dharm...gaaliyan.

Yeh waala dharm bhi....aur gaaliyan.

On 2/13/2019 at 7:36 PM, Alam_dar said:

Same is about Dalits

Same is about the Secularists. 

Same is about Moderate Muslims too. I can tell you that Secular Muslims themselves hate Mullahs and the Madrassas too. At least in Pakistan, even when I was a Muslim, I hated Mullahs and the Madrassas. 

sikhs fearing RSS! :hysterical: :cantstop:

3 hours ago, DHONI_FANN said:

Totally agree. He is using this forum to broadcast his views about religion and showing Hinduism in bad light. Just not contributing on cricket threads but uses chit chat to do what he wants. I am also shocked that this is tolerated.