Mulayam Singh Yadav wishes Modi to be PM again

Singh bling

Prolly tryna save his ass from that inevitable CBI whooping which would come once BJP gets back into power.

Or it could be perhaps because Yogiji showed him his true auqat yesterday when UP police beat the pulp out of SP goons who were trying to create a nuisance at Allahabad university.

Dauda dauda ke Peeta haramiyon ko. Loved it.

As Strad said, probably the CBI sword. Never trust these snakes, father-son duo are doing this drama to keep all options open and find an exit route...expect more of this in the coming days. His sins over the years shouldn't be forgotten, when the time comes he must be made to pay for them. Mamata may be chief villain now but for so many decades MSY provided the backbone to the axis of evil, hope Modi isn't shortsighted like many of his bhakts who are jizzing in their pants over this development. 

Edited by Gollum

47 minutes ago, Gollum said:

As Strad said, probably the CBI sword. Never trust these snakes, father-son duo are doing this drama to keep all options open and find an exit route...expect more of this in the coming days. His sins over the years shouldn't be forgotten, when the time comes he must be made to pay for them. Mamata may be chief villain now but for so many decades MSY provided the backbone to the axis of evil, hope Modi isn't shortsighted like many of his bhakts who are jizzing in their pants over this development. 

Remember that "disagreement" the father-son duo had a couple of years ago on party functioning and ticket distribution? 

That one was a well orchestrated plan to remove one by one other bigshots such as Shivpal etc so that no one remains to challange Akhilesh's hegemony in the party.

Don't forget it's the same Mulayam who unhesitatingly ordered firing at hundreds of innocent Karsevaks. Under his rule , corruption in UP reached at it's peak with almost all major Govt posts occupied by people of his caste(Ahirs , stole the Kshatriya title of Yadav in the process of 'Sanskritisation').

He is a snake and deserves to be rot in the jail for his remaining years just like that SOB Lalu.

3 hours ago, rkt.india said:

dont be too happy.  He is senile, close to 80 years old.  is umar me kuch bolte hain.

Screenshot_20190214-105441.png

This is a lie. I saw the video. When he came out, people asked him questions, he answered few questions. Then one female reporter “aaj tak/India Today,”specifically asked him “ do you agree with what you said in parliament about pm Modis re-election”

Answer he gave was“ Yahan koyee interview nahi chal rahaa” meaning, i am not sitting and giving a interview today. But she reported back that he said “ Vo to aisaa hi kahaa” i was like if you dont know hindi then dont go near UP leaders

Edited by mishra

4 hours ago, Gollum said:

I know what is he doing. This is exactly what people think about Gathbandhan. He is saying his vote bank to “Not vote for Mayavatis candidates” . If this message hasn’t reach enough people this time, he will say it again. However this message didnt need to be said explicitly as most suspect yadavs wont vote for Maya candidate

https://www.news18.com/news/politics/had-it-been-me-mulayam-singh-yadav-publically-lashes-out-at-son-akhilesh-for-alliance-with-mayawati-2044147.html

‘Had It Been Me…’: Mulayam Singh Yadav Lashes Out at Son Akhilesh for Alliance With Mayawati

In an address to party workers at the SP headquarters, Mulayam Singh Yadav made it clear that he was unhappy with Mayawati's BSP being given half of the seats in the alliance for Uttar Pradesh ahead of the Lok Sabha polls.