44 personnel martyred in terror attack on CRPF convoy in Jammu and Kashmir's Pulwama

vayuu1

NEW DELHI: the no of CRPF personnel who were martyred on Thursday after a Jaish-e-Mohammed terrorist rammed an explosive-laden vehicle into a bus carrying the jawans in Goripora area of Jammu and Kashmir's has raised to 44

Pulwama

district, news agency PTI said quoting officials.

The Jaish-e-Mohammed has claimed responsibility for the attack, officials said. The casualties are likely to go up. Police have identified the terrorist as Adil Ahmad from Kakapora in Pulwama. He joined the Jaish-Mohammed in 2018, they said.

"J&K Police has taken up the investigation. The injured shifted to hospital. Post-blast analysis being done at the spot," said Zulfiqar Hassan, IG CRPF(Operations).

There were 70 vehicles in the convoy and one of the vehicles came under attack. The convoy was on its way from Jammu to Srinagar, a CRPF official said

Edited by beetle

5 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Time to declare war on the vermin state, enough is enough. And start making the Kashmiris feel the pain. Time is ripe for Modi, * the protocol or diplomacy....scrap the IWT first things first. 

Yaar come back to your senses. None of this is gonna happen. Ghulami is in our genes. Deeply saddened. If Modi really has 56 inch chest he should declare war right now

4 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Musalman khatre me hain my foot....now is the time to show them what khatra means. Jaish-E-Mohammed has claimed responsibility. 

This is like you kill and confess this in public. Modi will lose my vote if he doesn't act right now. Enough is enough. Kill all the vermins in Kashmir

2 minutes ago, DHONI_FANN said:

Yaar come back to your senses. None of this is gonna happen. Ghulami is in our genes. Deeply saddened. If Modi really has 56 inch chest he should declare war right now

Now or never, literally there isn't a better time for war from Modi's pov. And where is that suar Sidhu? Again gone to hug Bajwa and insult Indians while praising the enemies?

1 minute ago, Gollum said:

Pakistanis and some Indian Muslims/libtards celebrating this attack and mocking the movie 'Uri'. Aur karo aman ki tamasha, kutton. 

Bhai kis duniya me ho. Not pnly Muslims, Some bastard sickular Hindus and Pastors living in Kerala and WB are mocking this too

bas bahut Ho gya, jitne jawaan maare hai uske 100 guna terrorist maaro plus ye anti India and tukde tukde gang ki MA c.. Hod  daalo bahut Ho bas ab baat nhi run hoga inki g... And main hum.. Ara lu.. N hoga. Ye jnu ye burka inko bhi sabak sikhao, koi h.. Aram ka beej bachna nhi chahiye, bahut Ho gyi Kari neenda ab khada danda dene ka time as gya hai. :mad::mad::whack2: Sorry to crpf hum log nikamme log hai ,un 40 jawano ko mera naman :((