44 personnel martyred in terror attack on CRPF convoy in Jammu and Kashmir's Pulwama

vayuu1

They don't want to change so now we should change. If they kill our 40 we should kill their 400. That's only way they can understand it. We tried to spread peace with them in 1999 when AtalJi visited Pakistan and next day they back stabbed us by doing Kargil War.

39 minutes ago, DHONI_FANN said:

Posts getting deleted for no reason. There is a reason why we Hindus are accustomed to being slaves. Sala apne khud ke forum par bhi khud ko express nahi kar sakte hai. Big middle finger salute to the mods 

We are no more slaves. Look at 1992, look at Godhra. Problem is the government too needs to take a tough action, just people retaliating will not help as this isn't a riot.Here government needs to take part.

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

Are my eyes deceiving me or what? Have admins (or mods or whatever * the hierarchy is atm) actually deleted posts, esp in page 1? I am pretty sure 3-4, may be more posts that were made are no longer there? Are you *ing kidding me? Posters are angry and rightfully expressed their raw emotions in some posts, and they stand deleted. Who reported them anyway and what was so wrong? Is this the time to moderate emotional posts? One of the biggest attacks ever on our soil and we are supposed to maintain decorum. So many posts reported in other threads aren't deleted and we have this nonsense going around here. Which peacenik reported them in the 1st place, hope at least they have the guts to own up their act....  

Please calm down man. Feelings are same everywhere trust me. 

5 hours ago, Gollum said:

Time to declare war on the vermin state, enough is enough. And start making the Kashmiris feel the pain. Time is ripe for Modi, * the protocol or diplomacy....scrap the IWT first things first. 

Totally agree. Revenge is required. After 1992 and Godhra this is another time to set a third example and ensure like they have stopped attacking Maharashtra and Gujarat they will stop attacks in Kashmir too. Once they know a particular state does not tolerates they put their tails in their backside and run away and look for other states. 

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

Nothing to do with votes or elections/politics, the prestige of our nation is at stake here. If we don't strike back with fire we don't deserve any pity or understanding. There is no room for the weak in this world, nobody else will solve our problems. 

True. Elections or no elections , terrorist attacks should not be tolerated. Who cares for elections when people are losing lives. 

In the support of all the families who suffered, I will skip my meal today. At this hour, I am with them. All other things like taking tough actions can happen tomorrow and day after.

Not even for them, actually i just wont be able to eat. I am sick to the stomach.  

RIP. I have a feeling that this whole thing is going to get very ugly. 

1 minute ago, dial_100 said:

In the support of all the families who suffered, I will skip my meal today. At this hour, I am with them. All other things like taking tough actions can happen tomorrow and day after.

Not even for them, actually i just wont be able to eat. I am sick to the stomach.  

RIP. I have a feeling that this whole thing is going to get very ugly. 

It indeed has to get very ugly to solve the problems by root cause. There is no other way. Governement should go for the kill.

We should see more dense and dark clouds in the air. And this time it should be so dense that not only locals see the dense clouds. The clouds should be so dark above that neighboring cities too should see them. 

Is waqt dhua aise banao ke logon ko terrace pe jake dhua dekhne ki zaroorat na ho. asmaan ka dhua gharon se  hi dikhe.

Edited by Straight Drive

6 minutes ago, The Realist said:

If this happened in Israel there would be serious repercussions. One thing they do know is how to control rabid jihadis. 

But this happened in India so there will be lots of cheap talk and debates but no real action. Respond with a hammer for once rather than a feather.

Forget Israel, just look at China. Repeal article 370,35A, populate valley with Indians and cull the rabid jihadis. Need a strong leader for this who doesn’t come into influence of hooman rights brigade

Need to do something like US. Terrrorists killed about 3000 Americans in twin towers bombing , US wiped out almost entire Afghanistan by killing lakhs and also thousands in NWFP and middle East and they are still killing in some numbers on daily basis even now.

Indian government cannot be that brutal but if they have killed our 40 at least we can get a lot of them down in  few multiples.

Blood is boiling- Now there is no point of surgical strikes. Pak is fully prepared to protect their terror camps and harboured terrorists.

- Mobilise troops across LOC

- Stop Indus water going into Pakistan

- Enforce Naval blockade of Pakistan ports, any ship attempting to will be blown up.

Election or no election! This is time for war! How many more of our Jawans will need to die for us to realise that Pakistan is a terrorist state which cannot be trusted at all and only knows the way of a beating. This time nuclear options should be on the table.

6 minutes ago, Gollum said:

15th Feb 2019 is one of the most important days in our history. Hope to hear something big from Modi, not the kadi ninda nonsense. Repeal of Art 370, scrapping of IWT, war against Pakistan....something significant has to come out of this tragedy. 

Absolutely- But do we actually have the guts to declare war on Pakistan?  For starters we dont have functioning aircrafts squadrons. to keep a check on China incase of a full blown war.

Pakistan Army will be on full alert as they were after the 2001 Parliament attack. US, China and Russia will blackmail India to stand down. We dont have a position of strength in the world- when your own country is full of traitors... and this is been happening since centuries.. thats why get invaded and enslaved.

Look at Israel they defeated the whole of Arabia in 20 days or something... us Chewts dont even have the capabilty of making a functioning fighter plane.

THIS COUNTRY NEEDS ANOTHER EMERGENCY TO PURGE OUT TRAITORS, LIBERALS and ALL ANTI NATIONAL ELEMENTS. GIVE FULL POWER TO ARMY LIKE TIMES OF KHALISTAN TO SORT OUT KASHMIR. SHOOT ON SIGHT AND SANITISE THE WHOLE VALLEY. THE BEGGARS DONT CONTRIBUTE ANYTHING TO US BUT TAKE FULL ADVANTAGE OF REST OF THE TAXPAYERS.