44 personnel martyred in terror attack on CRPF convoy in Jammu and Kashmir's Pulwama

vayuu1

Some of these newspaper headlines are even more shameless :facepalm:

BC desh mein itne harami pille rehte hai, dushman dhoondh ne ke liye Bahar jaane ki Kya zaroorat hai?

Times of India headline -

Govt blames Pak after local youth Rams CRPF convoy with IED-packed SUV in worst terror hit on J&K forces

Local youth? Seriously?

24 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Some of these newspaper headlines are even more shameless :facepalm:

BC desh mein itne harami pille rehte hai, dushman dhoondh ne ke liye Bahar jaane ki Kya zaroorat hai?

Times of India headline -

Govt blames Pak after local youth Rams CRPF convoy with IED-packed SUV in worst terror hit on J&K forces

Local youth? Seriously?

If you read story, its mentioned that despite objections raised, TOI stands by theit headline 

19 hours ago, Gollum said:

15th Feb 2019 is one of the most important days in our history. Hope to hear something big from Modi, not the kadi ninda nonsense. Repeal of Art 370, scrapping of IWT, war against Pakistan....something significant has to come out of this tragedy. 

The day goes by. Nothing apart from lots of 'kadi ninda' and 'thos kadam' talk. Art 370 will stay until the next major invasion only to be replaced by sharia or Chinese laws, IWT terms will be set by China in the future....that is our aukaat. 

7 minutes ago, mishra said:

News is coming that Policy of isolation is being discussed with Eu and japan right now

Don't know if that is true, but many ambassadors were called to the MEA

The background pic here is half the problem... Kadi Ninda is all a country with such a 'Father of the Nation' can do

We can't isolate Pakistan because of China, Afghanistan, geostrategy....what are these morons doing? Why don't they first set things right in the valley? Is a single separatist on the way to prison? Has the state security to Mufti and Abdullahs been lifted?

Edited by Gollum

19 minutes ago, Gollum said:

We can't isolate Pakistan because of China, Afghanistan, geostrategy....what are these morons doing? Why don't they first set things right in the valley? Is a single separatist on the way to prison? Has the state security to Mufti and Abdullahs been lifted?

A direct war on Pakistan will result in the possibility of a 3rd world war, with China coming in support of Pakistan.

Edited by I6MTW

7 hours ago, Stradlater said:

Who needs enemies when we have people like her

FB_IMG_1550228931298.jpg

Many more, I got this from 1 minute search on twitter...aise bahut mil jayenge. 

This one is in Bengali. 

- Calls our army rapists

- This year 300 Kashmiri rebels have been martyred and 30 Indian militants killed today

- I am very happy with this incident

- Because it isn't possible that the nation will die and ordinary citizens will let it be

- Kashmiris will take more revenge

- 7 million Indian soldiers won't be able to stop Kashmir's azadi

- I am certain Kashmir will be free one day

- Self determination long live

He has deactivated his social media profiles, stays in Behala, name known....but who will take action? There are 1000s of Indian assholes like these people on social media, is this not sedition?

Edited by Gollum

6 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Many more, I got this from 1 minute search on twitter...aise bahut mil jayenge. 

This one is in Bengali. 

- Calls our army rapists

- This year 300 Kashmiri rebels have been martyred and 30 Indian militants killed today

- I am very happy with this incident

- Because it isn't possible that the nation will die and ordinary citizens will let it be

- Kashmiris will take more revenge

- 7 million Indian soldiers won't be able to stop Kashmir's azadi

- I am certain Kashmir will be free one day

- Self determination long live

He has deactivated his social media profiles, stays in Behala, name known....but who will take action? There are 1000s of Indian assholes like these people on social media, is this not sedition?

Muslim chodo bengali Hindus bhi aisi hi thinking rakhte hai. Pata nahi kiss chakki ka ata khate hai ye bengali. Kya bolu yar public forum hai isliye gaali nahi de sakta. Lekin bengali hindu bhi ek no. ke madarchod hai. Aaj maine khud ek chutiye bong mukhopadyay shyte ko thapad maar diya apne office me. Sala momtha banerjee ko defend kar raha tha rohingya policy ke upar that too a bengali brahmin

Damn, these traitors are out there in the open. Most of them are Marxists, communists, Ambedkariites breeding openly in the campuses of AMU, JNU, Osmania etc. 
What have these people done anyway in their miserable lives other than spreading rumors, hatred & brainwashing young minds? Throw these Stalin/Mao/Che lovers in jails. These people wont even let us have a consensus using their dubious methods. The internal enemies within needs to be terminated once & for all. Period.