44 personnel martyred in terror attack on CRPF convoy in Jammu and Kashmir's Pulwama

vayuu1

The narrative has changed completely from the attack to supposed persecution of Kashmiris in rest of India. Libtards even put forth fake news about a Muslim being lynched in Jammu....when they were called out they either deleted it or shifted goalposts. Have to say the cunning evil genius of leftists and Muslims is astounding. 

Edited by Gollum

This Ashok Swain resides in Sweden & spouts rubbish about India which has absolutely no basis. They've mastered the art of building a narrative & writing dubious oped's in Western editorials.

I dont even have the words to express the disgust, helplessness & angst. :(( Today the Major rank officer who lost his life from an IED was from Dehradun & was about to get married on 7th March. But the media big wigs won't ever write about him it will be the lowlives Afzal, Burhan Wani, Adil & how the so called 'circumstances' made them pick up the gun.

Edited by Turning_track

25 minutes ago, Turning_track said:

This Ashok Swain resides in Sweden & spouts rubbish about India which has absolutely no basis. They've mastered the art of building a narrative & writing dubious oped's in Western editorials.

I dont even have the words to express the disgust, helplessness & angst. :(( Today the Major rank officer who lost his life from an IED was from Dehradun & was about to get married on 7th March. But the media big wigs won't ever write about him it will be the lowlives Afzal, Burhan Wani, Adil & how the so called 'circumstances' made them pick up the gun.

The news is all over media brother not every media is chewt like Randitv,my dad too was upset with bjp and was cursing modi because of business going down but he realized soon that he is the only option right now to contain this mess and deal with these chewts. The sooner India deals with gunds like barkha sagarika rajdeep lutyens Congress and leftist commies the better they are far more dangerous than these sobs across the border as they never allow govt to take a definitive action or condemned every action ,most importantly they let the Indians live in guilt with  this aman ki asha bullshyt need to boycott the johars the hiranis and Khan's and pak supporters as well ,they are more harmful and corrupt the mind of youth with their ideology, just look at how Bollywood is demonising Hinduism ,ye to south ne kuch izzat bacha rakhi hai nhi to ye bhadwe to maula maula keh ke Lola dene ki tayyari main thay. 

Edited by vayuu1

@Gollum Check out this speech of Cpt Amrinder Singh

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=421693931902206&id=201346287270306

He openly challanged General Bajwa of Pak army "Tu Punjab me ghus ke dekh , tujhe kese seedha karte hain".

I would like this guy as our PM. Shame that he's really old.

Edited by Stradlater

27 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

@Gollum Check out this speech of Cpt Amrinder Singh

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=421693931902206&id=201346287270306

He openly challanged General Bajwa of Pak army "Tu Punjab me ghus ke dekh , tujhe kese seedha karte hain".

I would like this guy as our PM. Shame that he's really old.

Can always count on Captain Amarinder to take a nationalistic stance unlike majority of his party leaders. The best INC leader by far, reminds me of the old time Congressis before the dynasty sidelined/removed them. Wonder how he has managed to stay put !!!

I was let down by his lethargic response post the Amritsar train tragedy, I am still let down because he is tolerating that moron Sidhu.....more because I always have high expectations from him. But I never doubt his patriotism, we are lucky he is CM of the crucial state of Punjab. 

7 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Can always count on Captain Amarinder to take a nationalistic stance unlike majority of his party leaders. The best INC leader by far, reminds me of the old time Congressis before the dynasty sidelined/removed them. Wonder how he has managed to stay put !!!

I was let down by his lethargic response post the Amritsar train tragedy, I am still let down because he is tolerating that moron Sidhu.....more because I always have high expectations from him. But I never doubt his patriotism, we are lucky he is CM of the crucial state of Punjab. 

He's also the current Maharaja of Patiala. Classy guy indeed.

6 minutes ago, Gollum said:

His good friend (or lover not sure) is Aroosa Alam, a Pakistani defence journalist and d/o General Rani of Yahya Khan fame. 

His grand daughter in law is the great grand daughter of Maharaja Hari Singh of Kashmir who signed the instrument of accession.

Lol I think we are digressing now.

Quite a few nonsense, anti-national Bengali posts on FB, many are giving it back no question but disproportionate chewtiyapa from the said community. The state's situation looks scary, so many have been brainwashed into hating India and the armed forces !!!! And these are Hindus I am talking about, seemingly well educated/employed....I am more sad than angry. 2 bravehearts from Bengal were among the deceased...what an insult to them !!!!

Edited by Gollum

43 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Quite a few nonsense, anti-national Bengali posts on FB, many are giving it back no question but disproportionate chewtiyapa from the said community. The state's situation looks scary, so many have been brainwashed into hating India and the armed forces !!!! And these are Hindus I am talking about, seemingly well educated/employed....I am more sad than angry. 2 bravehearts from Bengal were among the deceased...what an insult to them !!!!

Sometimes I feel India was better off being a continent like European Union with each state being a different country.