44 personnel martyred in terror attack on CRPF convoy in Jammu and Kashmir's Pulwama

vayuu1

Are my eyes deceiving me or what? Have admins (or mods or whatever * the hierarchy is atm) actually deleted posts, esp in page 1? I am pretty sure 3-4, may be more posts that were made are no longer there? Are you *ing kidding me? Posters are angry and rightfully expressed their raw emotions in some posts, and they stand deleted. Who reported them anyway and what was so wrong? Is this the time to moderate emotional posts? One of the biggest attacks ever on our soil and we are supposed to maintain decorum. So many posts reported in other threads aren't deleted and we have this nonsense going around here. Which peacenik reported them in the 1st place, hope at least they have the guts to own up their act....  

Edited by Gollum

5 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Are my eyes deceiving me or what? Have admins (or mods or whatever * the hierarchy is atm) actually deleted posts, esp in page 1? I am pretty sure 3-4, may be more posts that were made are no longer there? Are you *ing kidding me? Posters are angry and rightfully expressed their raw emotions in some posts, and they stand deleted. Who reported them anyway and what was so wrong? Is this the time to moderate emotional posts? One of the biggest attacks ever on our soil and we are supposed to maintain decorum. So many posts reported in other threads aren't deleted and we have this nonsense going around here. Which peacenik reported them in the 1st place, hope at least they have the guts to own up their act....  

Everyone is angry . Be angry.

Does not mean the forum becomes a free for all.

Abuse the terrorists,sympathisers ,excusers ....but no one can be abusing the entire community.

There are many  muslims in the armed forces too.

Everyone cannot collectively lose their mind and sanity on the forum.

Edited by beetle

Just now, beetle said:

Everyone is angry . Be angry.

Does not mean the forum becomes a free for all.

Abuse the terrorists,sympathisers ,excusers ....but no one can be abusing the entire community.

There are many  muslims in the armed forces too.

Everyone cannot collectively lose their mind and sanity.

I didn't abuse the Muslim community, quite the opposite. I corrected a couple of other posts and told them not to brush the entire community as one and at the same time acknowledged that there are a few Muslims who have no allegiance to India. Saying that we needed more population transfer in 1947 (despite the prospect of losing some potential gems) isn't anti Muslim..it's just common sense. If you can see that post, do read it and tell which part is contentious.  

2 minutes ago, Gollum said:

I didn't abuse the Muslim community, quite the opposite. I corrected a couple of other posts and told them not to brush the entire community as one and at the same time acknowledged that there are a few Muslims who have no allegiance to India. Saying that we needed more population transfer in 1947 (despite the prospect of losing some potential gems) isn't anti Muslim..it's just common sense. If you can see that post, do read it and tell which part is contentious.  

The posts have been hidden . The admins can decide on them later on. You can report  it on feedback thread .

Edited by beetle

1 minute ago, Gollum said:

By my count I see that 10 posts have been deleted in this thread. That's it I'm outta here....there are a few other platforms that are more democratic with more FOE than ICF. There's a time and place for moderation, think about it dear mods and admins....we can all do better. 

Thand rakh @Gollumkoi baat nhi. 

17 minutes ago, G_B_ said:

if the modi gov does not respond in kind, it will cost them votes...its as simple as that

Nothing to do with votes or elections/politics, the prestige of our nation is at stake here. If we don't strike back with fire we don't deserve any pity or understanding. There is no room for the weak in this world, nobody else will solve our problems.