BCCI must seek to expand IPL and also obliterate PSL

Gollum

10 hours ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

It absolutely does. Pakistani cricket runs on ICC doles. ICC earns its moolah due to our participation in ICC tournaments. An Indian boycott means ICC revenue going down by 60-70% which in turns chokes money PCB will get from ICC. Limited money will hurt Pakistani cricket the most. This in turn hurts Pakistani army which uses cricket as a tool to drive their agenda. 

We we do not lose much and will send a clear message of going to any extent in national interest.

:facepalm:

12 hours ago, cric_fan said:

Petty stuff. Ridiculous. Why are you targeting PSL/Pak cricket? Go after the ppl who carried out the attack. Leave Pakistan cricket alone.

It is not targeting Pak cricket alone.. It is boycotting anything relating to Pakistan, particularly anything that is revenue generating for Pak... of which cricket is one entity.. Since this is a cricketing forum, the suggestions are around cutting revenue for Pak cricket.. since it is stained with Jawan blood.. and not to mention the SL cricketers' blood

13 hours ago, cric_fan said:

Petty stuff. Ridiculous. Why are you targeting PSL/Pak cricket? Go after the ppl who carried out the attack. Leave Pakistan cricket alone.

If PSL and cricket is targeted it will affect Pak public and they might finally demand actions from their government/military. 

13 hours ago, cric_fan said:

What about Kargil, Mumbai attack and plenty others where evidence has been given and still your country protect them. Coz your army was the mastermind, they know they ll get smash in full fledged war so they always try to destabilise us with this mean jihadi agenda mind wash of youngsters. It is time when they should be ban on anything or everything related to Pak .

My opinion will be unpopular. But I believe in keeping things in perspective. Sports and politics must not be mixed. India still have bilateral trades with Pakistan. Why not stop that? Cricket is a very small and petty issue. 

Unless theres any proof of direct involvement of Pakistani cricketers, I believe we shouldnt stoop to that level. We must maintain our dignity. 

A proper response would be playing against them and beating them. 

37 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

My opinion will be unpopular. But I believe in keeping things in perspective. Sports and politics must not be mixed. India still have bilateral trades with Pakistan. Why not stop that? Cricket is a very small and petty issue. 

Unless theres any proof of direct involvement of Pakistani cricketers, I believe we shouldnt stoop to that level. We must maintain our dignity. 

We have tried those things for far too long. We invited them to India for Tests in 1999, they responded by Kargil attack, we followed 2001 Parliament attack with a series in 2004 followed by ots of cricket series till 2008, they responded with 26/11 and multiple bomb blasts, then again we invited them for 2012 ODI series in India, they kept killing our soldiers and supporting terrorists in Kashmir. We invited them to India for 2016 WC, Hockey Champions Trophy, they responded with Pathankot and Uri. During none of those terrorism directed at us, their players or the civil society at large even had a word of sympathy.

Enough of the soft approach. We should shun them everywhere - from business to sports to arts and culture. No mercies. Shut the doors on them, no leeway even for humanitarian grounds.

1 hour ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

We have tried those things for far too long. We invited them to India for Tests in 1999, they responded by Kargil attack, we followed 2001 Parliament attack with a series in 2004 followed by ots of cricket series till 2008, they responded with 26/11 and multiple bomb blasts, then again we invited them for 2012 ODI series in India, they kept killing our soldiers and supporting terrorists in Kashmir. We invited them to India for 2016 WC, Hockey Champions Trophy, they responded with Pathankot and Uri. During none of those terrorism directed at us, their players or the civil society at large even had a word of sympathy.

Enough of the soft approach. We should shun them everywhere - from business to sports to arts and culture. No mercies. Shut the doors on them, no leeway even for humanitarian grounds.

Lolz. You say they as if it was the cricketers who attacked. And you make it sound as if we did some sort of favour. We just played cricket. Thats it! If you are so touched, you can better go on the border and fight rather than making such inciting posts! 

Honestly, no point being keyboard warriors. Let the army and politicians do what they have to. 

Edited by Rightarmfast
8 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

Lolz. You say they as if it was the cricketers who attacked. And you make it sound as if we did some sort of favour. We just played cricket. Thats it! If you are so touched, you can better go on the border and fight rather than making such inciting posts! 

Honestly, no point being keyboard warriors. Let the army and politicians do what they have to. 

Don't worry. I'll definitely do that when the army calls for such a support.

Meanwhile. you can continue your love for the Pakistani by sending donations to PCB, better still give some money to the little suicide bomber. 

It is not targeting Pak cricket alone.. It is boycotting anything relating to Pakistan, particularly anything that is revenue generating for Pak... of which cricket is one entity.. Since this is a cricketing forum, the suggestions are around cutting revenue for Pak cricket.. since it is stained with Jawan blood.[/b]. and not to mention the SL cricketers' blood

Difference is, SL cricket did not try to sabotage Pakistan cricket & is actively playing vs Pakistan- because they understand the incident had nothing to do with Pakistani cricketers.

The actions of India are petty & childish. If you really are that powerful, go after the perpetrators.
Don't worry. I'll definitely do that when the army calls for such a support.

Meanwhile. you can continue your love for the Pakistani by sending donations to PCB, better still give some money to the little suicide bomber. 

Where did he says he loves Pakistan? Stop twisting he’s words. Read he’s comments in context.
6 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

Difference is, SL cricket did not try to sabotage Pakistan cricket & is actively playing vs Pakistan- because they understand the incident had nothing to do with Pakistani cricketers.

The actions of India are petty & childish. If you really are that powerful, go after the perpetrators.

Sri lankan case was an opportunity for your home grown terrorists. They could have been cricketers from any other country too who were stupid enough to send their cricketers to Pak. It was not Sri lanka specific. 

Indian case is different. Your country has been indulging in terrorism against us for many decades.

It is not about cricket....it is about making sure no Indian money is available to your country directly or indirectly because your country indulges in terrorism against our people. That is the least we should do. 

Rest we hope are forces will do when the time is right.

Edited by beetle
4 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

Those include the Pakistani establishment i.e the army - everything from business to sports to arts is aimed at perpetuating the agenda of Pakistani army. Any action against these elements weakens the power that controls and directs against India and is therefore fully justified. 

48 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

Why don't you do the morally correct thing and hand over these thugs to GOI.

31 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

Why don’t you stop being petty & childish- stop targeting a supposedly inferior cricket league & go after the perpetrator?

The guy who is at an Army Hospital in Pakistan, who gets his funds from Army and whose organisation gets formal training by your army. For how long will your Govt fool the international community?

I don’t understand what is Modi’s govt doing in regards to 26/11 and now this. Why are we waiting for Pakistan to handover the criminals , why are we not opting for military response.

This has been going for too long, what are they waiting for, all this hue and cry now but I see no action.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

True. We are in a position to hurt them in quite a few different ways. Not sure what we can achieve by trying to hurt their cricket. 

4 hours ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

I believe Pakistani artists should be banned in India, we should hurt their economy and do whatever we can to incite civil war in their country by hook or by crook. A weak Pakistan that would not dare sponsor non state actors in India is in India's national interest. Not one that is disintegrated and unruly. That would be a nuisance for us. We don't want Pakistani versions of ISIS running around in our neighbourhood.  And we should not have any bilateral cricketing ties with them as PCB will earn revenue from these. But apart from that directly trying to hurt their cricket is quite pointless in my opinion. Why bother showing that we have a direct hand when we can simply create circumstances that can ensure their self destruction?