CAG points to several irregularities in Dassault's Rafale bid during UPA

rkt.india

Bhai, This whole stuff seems like some corporate lobby, competitor trying to hijack Rafale deal. Rahul and Indian media thought that Rahul ji was going to get some political mileage. 

Nothing less than that. Even BJP is miffed where Rahulji was getting some docs. 

3% of offset price is just 800 crores. Thats total value Ambanis got order off. 

Nirmala clearly said about how previous regime couldnt follow the process on floor of house. I am certain next government will put Rahul Baba on RAW watch

Edited by mishra

32 minutes ago, sandeep said:

What do you think that value is for Ambanis? How much of 800 crore went to Modis pocket?

Its not worth peanuts in terms of Indian corruption. 

Just for comparison, It was 500000 crores which Modi government recovered by resale of just coal block. 

Edited by mishra

20 minutes ago, mishra said:

What do you think that value is for Ambanis? How much of 800 crore went to Modis pocket?

Its not worth peanuts in terms of Indian corruption. 

Just for comparison, It was 500000 crores which Modi government recovered by resale of just coal block. 

So your argument is that 800 crore corruption thievery is "peanuts" so its OK? 

What happened to na khaaoonga na khaane dunga.   Big difference between delivering and talking like Chanakya wannabe. 

I am disgusted with Congress's mismanagement of our country since independence, and I had some optimistic expectations from Modi - enough that I overlooked his track record of bigotry and prejudice.  But he has failed to deliver good leadership.  

17 minutes ago, sandeep said:

So your argument is that 800 crore corruption thievery is "peanuts" so its OK? 

What happened to na khaaoonga na khaane dunga.   Big difference between delivering and talking like Chanakya wannabe. 

I am disgusted with Congress's mismanagement of our country since independence, and I had some optimistic expectations from Modi - enough that I overlooked his track record of bigotry and prejudice.  But he has failed to deliver good leadership.  

Rahul gandhi was barking that 3000000 crore order went to Ambani. 

If he would have not lied and said the truth, no one would have bothered to even listen to him.

because people have common sense, that off 800 crore, Ambanis have to deliver something.

Now he is saying due process wasnt followed. He isn’t saying corruption any more. So stop concluding stuff.

There is allways scope of improvement when it comes to delivery and leadership.

I am simply happy that we didnt had any serious corruption issue. I am hoping nxt government if Modi, will cleanse a lot of Looters. For the time being i am happy that laloo ji in in prison. It has begun

Edited by mishra