Should India play Pakistan in WC now, after the terror attack?

I6MTW

I used to be supportive of India not giving up points to Pakistan in ICC tourney despite ICC croonies ignoring our request not to play Pakistan in league stage. However, Its chaged now.

We need Mama to tell ICC that they can eff off. We should clearly say, we will not play Pakistan. ICC can award those league points to Pakistan. I dont want pleasure cricket world cup trophy at expense of blood in our streets.

That's exactly they want, they want us to ignore them in WC to get free points.We should keep ignoring them in biletral and if we encounter them in world event we should beat them and not give them the free point. Believe me I m as angry as anybody on this forum but let's hurt them everywhere where it is possible and giving a free points in WC is benefitting  them. 

1 minute ago, bahubali said:

That's exactly they want, they want us to ignore them in WC to get free points.We should keep ignoring them in biletral and if we encounter them in world event we should beat them and not give them the free point. Believe me I m as angry as anybody on this forum but let's hurt them everywhere where it is possible and giving a free points in WC is benefitting  them. 

Then never expect any other nation to 'isolate' them and stand with us. If WC is more important, then we should stop thinking we will ever take any strong steps. If need be, boycott WC. 

20 minutes ago, bahubali said:

You let ICC and rest of world decide, who they want to choose over whom. 

Indian cricket do not need Pakistan. Allthough for some, its matter of principal and solidarity.

17 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Then never expect any other nation to 'isolate' them and stand with us. If WC is more important, then we should stop thinking we will ever take any strong steps. If need be, boycott WC. 

And do you expect anyone else to isolate them. No one isolate anyone on other behalf do you think anyone else came along with Israel in terms of fighting 6 day war with 3 Muslims country or destroying nuclear reactor in Syria or rescuing all the hostages from Entabey. India has to fight it's own war diplomatically as well as through aggression like sergical strike. Isolation should be in such a way where it hurts more. Isolating them in WC would benefit them and we don't want to gain them anything from us.

27 minutes ago, bahubali said:

I agree ..giving free points in WC or Davis cup just hurts us and not them ..they will shamelessly take that as there is no financial downside to it for them.

Current strategy of not playing Bilaterals is fine as they do not get a share of any TV rights or ticket revenue for the same.

4 minutes ago, Soorma_Bhopali said:

I agree ..giving free points in WC or Davis cup just hurts us and not them ..they will shamelessly take that as there is no financial downside to it for them.

Current strategy of not playing Bilaterals is fine as they do not get a share of any TV rights or ticket revenue for the same.

If not tv rights/other incomes of ICC torneys, then where do you think ICC's $124 million payment to PCB comes from?

11 minutes ago, Khota said:

Should play them and beat them to pulp.

Can't afford to do that, if we play them and lose to them(very very unlikely but you never know, law of averages, stranger incidents have happened etc) then imagine the face of Pakistan then? It would be utterly humiliating for us. Especially if we were to meet in the knockout stages/finals etc.

3 minutes ago, I6MTW said:

Can't afford to do that, if we play them and lose to them(very very unlikely but you never know, law of averages, stranger incidents have happened etc) then imagine the face of Pakistan then? It would be utterly humiliating for us. Especially if we were to meet in the knockout stages/finals etc.

If we lose I will be upset but atleast give them a fight. What I don't want to see is the moron Kohli celebrating with Pakistan like he did after CT. Don't want to see that ever again. Wins and loss is part of the game.

3 minutes ago, Khota said:

If we lose I will be upset but atleast give them a fight. What I don't want to see is the moron Kohli celebrating with Pakistan like he did after CT. Don't want to see that ever again. Wins and loss is part of the game.

Yeaa, true. And I don't think India will this time. The match will be mostly silent from India's side, apart from the out of field responses.

22 minutes ago, Khota said:

Kohli is class 1 chewt. People think I am Kohli hater. But I will allways maintain he is class 1 chewt. The way he conducted himself on that day, My opinion changed for good. he can play for India or can live in Anushkas arm, Doesnt matter to me

11 minutes ago, mishra said:

Kohli is class 1 chewt. People think I am Kohli hater. But I will allways maintain he is class 1 chewt. The way he conducted himself on that day, My opinion changed for good. he can play for India or can live in Anushkas arm, Doesnt matter to me

I despised his behavior that day but today I dont hold any grudge. He is a chewtiya no doubt about it.

guys if this is about the CRPF soldiers bombing. It was a truck driven by a local - we as a country need to take a hard look at out Kashmir policy.

We should have a dialogue with the locals - give them 1-5 rs compensation each and enable them to join pakistan - as that is what they want.