Pakistani reaction to Pulwama attack

Stradlater

You go to their forums and see people rejoicing and jubilant at the attack.

The terrorist is getting called as martyr of Islam and what not.

I'm so sick of these ghatiya people. Why can't we break all contacts and relationships with these beghairat people?

Throw their embassy out and stop playing with them even in the ICC tournaments.

I don't care about the stupid World Cup. About time India severed all her ties with this Nation full of terrorist sympathizers.

Someone show that moron Navjot Siddhu their reaction. Harami saale.

I have Pakistani friends who've condemned the attack and even went far as to say, the Pak govt should take strict action against terrorism. But I think that's the diff between Pakistani's outside the country and Pakistani's living inside the country. Pakistani forums mostly consists of trolls and illiterate people.

Edited by I6MTW

5 minutes ago, I6MTW said:

I have Pakistani friends who've condemned the attack and even went far as to say, the Pak govt should take strict action against terrorism. But I think that's the diff between Pakistani's outside the country and Pakistani's living inside the country. Pakistani forums mostly consists of trolls and illiterate people.

If you’re talking about Pakpassion, most of the posters are U.K. born Pakistanis and from first hand experience I can tell you that they are not pleasant people.

4 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

If you’re talking about Pakpassion, most of the posters are U.K. born Pakistanis and from first hand experience I can tell you that they are not pleasant people.

Okay!, Maybe the one's I have interacted with are the exceptions. 

16 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

Ill back that up as i live here.. most of these are mirpuris from PoK who are so backward. The problems they are causing in the UK with child grooming gangs is disgusting. Parts of Bradford, Birmingham, North West are cesspits and ghettos with rampant Wahabism unchecked and allowed to flourish by the british government.

6 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Ill back that up as i live here.. most of these are mirpuris from PoK who are so backward. The problems they are causing in the UK with child grooming gangs is disgusting. Parts of Bradford, Birmingham, North West are cesspits and ghettos with rampant Wahabism unchecked and allowed to flourish by the british government.

There will be a time when it will be British Sultanate ruled by a begum who succeeds the royal family.

Edited by MechEng

13 minutes ago, MechEng said:

There will be a time when it will be British Sultanate ruled by a begum who succeeds the royal family.

There will be a high tech speaker above the Big Ben for the daily azaan.

Lol, it is times like these where we need a trump everywhere(though still not certain if he's actually serious about preventing Islamization or its just a gimmick by him)

Edited by I6MTW

27 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

Its a self-selected cesspit of racists where blatant lies are repeated, but anybody who questions it or posts counter responses gets censored and banned.  I don't waste my time or breath interacting with morons.  Its really pointless.  Most Indian posters go through that cycle and realize eventually.

1 hour ago, mishra said:

their forums are surviving because of Indian posters. 

+1.  I can understand the morbid curiosity to see what the "other side" is thinking.  But hits from Indian lurkers and posters are paying for unemployed moderators who are sitting on the dole.  

If more Indian participants of such forums acted with a spine, things would change in a heartbeat.  But Indians are forgiving people, nothing stands in the way of seeking out entertainment.  

1 minute ago, sandeep said:

+1.  I can understand the morbid curiosity to see what the "other side" is thinking.  But hits from Indian lurkers and posters are paying for unemployed moderators who are sitting on the dole.  

If more Indian participants of such forums acted with a spine, things would change in a heartbeat.  But Indians are forgiving people, nothing stands in the way of seeking out entertainment.  

There are very few Indian posters there right? 

I only visit their site when they lose to enjoy their meltdown. Assholish thing to do......not.

Anyways as I mentioned in another thread lot of Indian posters fall in to the trap of getting their approval as “intellectuals” or some of them get carried away with a vigilante syndrome. Their POV makes no difference and they are just increasing hits and getting played. I remember once when I used to post there,one of the vigilante got caught up on this jingoism, realized he went too far and his time to feel good about himself was going to end  so he  started sucking up to the mods :facepalm: 

Most of those guys are Brit Pakistani who are the scum of the earth. They cause problems all over the world ( a point of view that ended my vigilantism by the way :giggle:)

Edited by maniac

Why would anyone create even a login on pakpassion. What is the need to go there. Dont we have intelligent people on this forum to discuss on all topics. What cricket knowledge is there on pakpasaion that is not over here. 

Personally I am not against minority. I have had some very good friends from minority, but apart from the odd few a lot of them are totally brainwashed and try to spread their views over others.

48 minutes ago, I6MTW said:

Lol, it is times like these where we need a trump everywhere(though still not certain if he's actually serious about preventing Islamization or its just a gimmick by him)

For all the blame US gets I like the way they wiped out Afghanistan, NWFP and some middle East countries. They are the best at wiping a lot of terrorist population in count of lakhs. Drop a bomb using a drone, make dense clouds, drop another one after smoke clears. Get rid of the idiots.

Edited by Straight Drive