Pakistani reaction to Pulwama attack

Stradlater

You can't have a rational, reasonable debate with a Padosi based on facts, especially on matters upon which we don't agree.  This is one thing which I understood long time back & every now & then I get a reminder here as well. A global migraine who've found their way through blackmailing & prostituting itself to US, Saudis & now China. 
So, expecting something decent from them is absolutely absurd, stupid. Even if some of them are condemning it, deep down their support for so called 'Kashmiri Tehreek' is well known. 

2 hours ago, I6MTW said:

Okay!, Maybe the one's I have interacted with are the exceptions. 

I think the founder is from the U.K. It’s a U.K. based site. Just look at the topics in the time pass section, half of them are related to the U.K.

I was a member at one point and got banned (lol) just for stating some facts.

Some of the topics on there are hilarious, like ‘I love my cousin and want to marry her, is that ok?’

Everything is from an Islamic perspective. 

I’ve always wondered why their site has more users than this one.

1 minute ago, Ranvir said:

I think the founder is from the U.K. It’s a U.K. based site. Just look at the topics in the time pass section, half of them are related to the U.K.

I was a member at one point and got banned (lol) just for stating some facts.

Some of the topics on there are hilarious, like ‘I love my cousin and want to marry her, is that ok?’

Everything is from an Islamic perspective. 

I’ve always wondered why their site has more users than this one.

That is site is that guy's bread and butter and full time job. This site is run by people as a hobby who have other things going on.

9 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Im gonna ask to deactivate my account- but its an eye opener to see the rampant garbage being spouted against India on there.

To be fair there is just as much anti Pakistan, anti muslim stuff on this site. It’s natural.

9 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

To be fair there is just as much anti Pakistan, anti muslim stuff on this site. It’s natural.

Please show me a post from any sane/ regular poster here after the Peshawar school massacre that the Pak army kids reaped what their dads did  or the Pak Gov did? Essentially that is the rhetoric that is coming from that forum.

There is a limit to which you can stretch a rubber band- after that it snaps.

13 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

You would hardly see any Pakistan related threads on this site unless something major happens.

That forum otoh always has 3-4 anti India threads running all the time 

That’s because it’s a much more busier site than this one. There are also a lot more Indian posters on there than there are Pakistanis on this one, proportion wise.

I try to avoid that site as much as possible it often leads me to get angry.

21 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Please show me a post from any sane/ regular poster here after the Peshawar school massacre that the Pak army kids reaped what their dads did  or the Pak Gov did? Essentially that is the rhetoric that is coming from that forum.

There is a limit to which you can stretch a rubber band- after that it snaps.

That’s a different situation, it’s muslim on muslim. Like for like would be Hindus in Sindh retaliating in a violent manner against the Pakistani establishment.

Just now, Ranvir said:

That’s a different situation, it’s muslim on muslim. Like for like would be Hindus in Sindh retaliating in a violent manner against the Pakistani establishment.

LOL Hindus by nature are a phuddu kaum that will never unite as its in our genetics... so using that as an example is not right as its implausible. 

3 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

That’s because it’s a much more busier site than this one. There are also a lot more Indian posters on there than there are Pakistanis on this one, proportion wise.

I try to avoid that site as much as possible it often leads me to get angry.

Jo bhi ho but those Brit Pak inbreds love to talk **** about India. It's their favorite Time Pass topic.

19 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

You would hardly see any Pakistan related threads on this site unless something major happens.

That forum otoh always has 3-4 anti India threads running all the time 

Correct. If a Muslim citizen in Delhi is somehow dead & if it becomes prime time news thanks to our TRP hungry media. These are the typical replies by those posters:

Musalman khatre me hai. 

Thanks Jinnah for Pakistan. 

If this happened in Delhi, so imagine what happens in Kashmir?

RSS-Shivsena goons given full freedom to oppress minorities. 

Hindutva terror perpetrated by the fascist butcher of Gujarat, Modi & his govt. 

1 minute ago, Stradlater said:

Jo bhi ho but those Brit Pak inbreds love to talk **** about India. It's their favorite Time Pass topic.

Brit Paks are much more attached to their homeland than U.K. Indians. So they probably follow what is going on in the region.

Most UK Indians couldn’t care less about what happens in Pukstaan.

3 minutes ago, Turning_track said:

Correct. If a Muslim citizen in Delhi is somehow dead & if it becomes prime time news thanks to our TRP hungry media. These are the typical replies by those posters:

Musalman khatre me hai. 

Exactly. Even some random , harmless incident involving a Muslim in India becomes a breaking news there with threads reaching to multiple pages.

One guy lamented about Mughals' failure to convert whole India to Islam and when I tried to confront, they banned me.

Bunch of hatemongers.

4 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

Brit Paks are much more attached to their homeland than U.K. Indians. So they probably follow what is going on in the region.

Most UK Indians couldn’t care less about what happens in Pukstaan.

How's the relationship in general between these two communities in UK?

6 minutes ago, Turning_track said:

Musalman khatre me hai. 

The Thanks Jinnah posts always make me laugh. The Muslims asked for Pakistan and Bangladesh, they used violent means like direct action day. 

With all this in mind can you blame Indians for being suspicious of Indian Muslims? In fact it would be completely stupid if they were not suspicious?

2 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

How's the relationship in general between these two communities in UK?

As i said earlier that Hindus are phuddus... the phenomena of Hindu youth becoming coconuts in the UK is increasing. Parents themselves dont teach any values, religion, history of hinduism to their kids as compared to Sikh and muslim kids who are doctrined with their religion from an early age.

So essentially hindu youth dont know or care about anything happening in India.. esp gujaratis. Most punjabis are sikh here and anti india anyway. Hence in an event of a breakdown of relations in the two communities the muzzies will always have an upper hand as they can mobilise numbers very quick but hindus on the other hand wont even know what as happened... more interested in partying and drinking than learning more about their religion.

1 minute ago, LordPrabhzy said:

As i said earlier that Hindus are phuddus... the phenomena of Hindu youth becoming coconuts in the UK is increasing. Parents themselves dont teach any values, religion, history of hinduism to their kids as compared to Sikh and muslim kids who are doctrined with their religion from an early age.

So essentially hindu youth dont know or care about anything happening in India.. esp gujaratis. Most punjabis are sikh here and anti india anyway. Hence in an event of a breakdown of relations in the two communities the muzzies will always have an upper hand as they can mobilise numbers very quick but hindus on the other hand wont even know what as happened... more interested in partying and drinking than learning more about their religion.

Most Sikhs are not anti India, some very religious ones are but in general most are not. Most Sikhs are also not religious but they do have some sort of idea about their history, i.e. Mughal oppression, Punjab partition. That is why U.K. Sikhs are very anti muslim. There were also a lot of Sikh Muslim gang fights in the 90s, Hindus in general were not involved in gangs apart from Sri Lankan Tamils.

As for Gujaratis, yes some of them can be coconuts who ape western culture a bit too much but that may be due to the fact that a lot of them came from East Africa and were already somewhat westernised when they came over. Punjabi Hindus are more traditional.