Pakistani reaction to Pulwama attack

Stradlater

2 minutes ago, sergio04 said:

i have quited pakpassion today...

won't visit that terrorist site..

And there are some poster freelance cricketer , Bhaag veeru bhaag calling themselves indian, they suck to muslims and hate hindus to core.

prehaps they are muslim themselves.

No.

The real Indian Muslims there are actually pretty decent people and don't resort to trolling like the people you mentioned.

They are Indians to the core.

2 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

Most Sikhs are not anti India, some very religious ones are but in general most are not. Most Sikhs are also not religious but they do have some sort of idea about their history, i.e. Mughal oppression, Punjab partition. That is why U.K. Sikhs are very anti muslim. There were also a lot of Sikh Muslim gang fights in the 90s, Hindus in general were not involved in gangs apart from Sri Lankan Tamils.

As for Gujaratis, yes some of them can be coconuts who ape western culture a bit too much but that may be due to the fact that a lot of them came from East Africa and were already somewhat westernised when they came over. Punjabi Hindus are more traditional.

Do you live in the UK bro? Im talking about UK sikhs.. of which a large majority are khalistani and anti india. I also agree they are anti muslim but that does not mean they are not anti india too. 

As i sad Sikhs and Muslims can mobilise large numbers hence the gang fights.. but indian hindus are more involved in their own fayda thats why they dont get involved in anything but this as an effect of them being apathetic of their own religion and identity which makes them ashamed of being a hindu. 

Saloh you guys keep saying I don't want India to play Pak in cricket etc and then you go over to padosi sites and then come reporting their filth here. Why worry about that site. If you are so interested, just look at the site and keep it to yourself. 

Next time when any ICFers report their filth and shyt here, look in the mirror. Stop contradicting. Ek side pe toh our Indian team shouldn't go anywhere to play Pak, and on other side you are helping run their website. 

1 hour ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Do you live in the UK bro? Im talking about UK sikhs.. of which a large majority are khalistani and anti india. I also agree they are anti muslim but that does not mean they are not anti india too. 

As i sad Sikhs and Muslims can mobilise large numbers hence the gang fights.. but indian hindus are more involved in their own fayda thats why they dont get involved in anything but this as an effect of them being apathetic of their own religion and identity which makes them ashamed of being a hindu. 

Yes I live in the U.K. The vast majority of Sikhs simply don’t care. They don’t like Indira Gandhi, if that means being anti Indian then they are anti Indian.

Too much wrist-slitting in this thread...

When Hindus take action, many people start to condemn them/repeat the usual randi-rona, throwing these common Hindus under the bus to virtue signal how "modern", "liberal", "rational", "tolerant", "progressive" ina, mina, dika,  etc, etc, etc they are,  then when prophesying the response the Indian government will take, which may indeed be a fattu response, Hindus are expected to collectivize the failure of a self-defined "Secular" state. 

This sounds like the usual bullshit like "Hindu rate of growth."

Assign failures of the Indian state to Hindus, while "Secularizing" any success of the same state. Heads, I win, tails you lose.

Edited by Tibarn

I  was am active member in the padosi site ... openly questioned the double standards w.r.t accusing Kaptaan prime minister  of ball tampering . A guy went on accusing Sachin of ball tampering  . I strongly retaliated  by accusing the Kaptaan sahib a bit more intensely.

My messages  got banned. Couldn't take it beyond a limit , foul mouthed one admin and got banned .Just departed from that site with my head held high. I couldn't tolerate those hypocrites  even a bit . .... such an anti India forum.

22 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

Yes I live in the U.K. The vast majority of Sikhs simply don’t care. They don’t like Indira Gandhi, if that means being anti Indian then they are anti Indian.

well please do visit the Dal Khalsa facebook page... its a extremist anti india and anti hindu organisation. As i said there is a sizeable majority who are like this but there are also others who fall under the pro india/ on the fence. Some of my best friends are Sikhs here in the UK just to add.

Guys in order to know the enemy well you need to stop simply hating them and start studiying them closely and exhaustively, you should detest them fully. Be prepared to do every deed even fraud and  trick in the book to totally destroy them. Indians should know that henceforth there can never be a good pakistani. For Indians pakistan does not exist as a group of  humans.

8 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

well please do visit the Dal Khalsa facebook page... its a extremist anti india and anti hindu organisation. As i said there is a sizeable majority who are like this but there are also others who fall under the pro india/ on the fence. Some of my best friends are Sikhs here in the UK just to add.

If you find a pro pakistani sikh. 

Tell him about this.

http://sikhsangat.org/2015/brutality-of-isis-is-the-copy-of-what-mughals-did-with-sikhs-of-punjab/

1 hour ago, Cricketics said:

Saloh you guys keep saying I don't want India to play Pak in cricket etc and then ou go over too padosi sites and then come reporting their filth here. Why worry about that site. If you are so interested, just look at the site and keep it to yourself. 

Next time when any ICFers report their filth and shyt here, look in the mirror. Stop contradicting. Ek side pe toh our Indian team shouldn't go anywhere to play Pak, and on other side you are helping run their website. 

unfortunately there  are a few of them ...mash .... they will do any thing for a membership... people with self pride can't take it beyond a limit.

7 hours ago, Vilander said:

Guys in order to know the enemy well you need to stop simply hating them and start studiying them closely and exhaustively, you should detest them fully. Be prepared to do every deed even fraud and  trick in the book to totally destroy them. Indians should know that henceforth there can never be a good pakistani. For Indians pakistan does not exist as a group of  humans.

+1, 

Too many Indians abroad happily mingle and form friendships with Pakistanis

Know of them but avoid them at all costs, even In work keep it confine it to work.

10 hours ago, sergio04 said:

i have quited pakpassion today...

won't visit that terrorist site..

And there are some poster freelance cricketer , Bhaag veeru bhaag calling themselves indian, they suck to muslims and hate hindus to core.

prehaps they are muslim themselves.

I never made an account there, because I did not it want to contribute to their prosperity. The more quality posts they get from our posters, the genuine sponsors give them advertisements. That's how our posters are helping them prosper.

Choke their money, that is what they are begging at individual and country level.  They won't be able to choke jobs of Indians as their people are not as educated as others are and also their women do not work. Shortage of resources will keep Indians employed everywhere due to intellect we possess. Keep them away from jobs and they will struggle if the single bread owner is jobless. Let us not depend on only the army, every normal citizen with some authority can help in fighting terrorism.

Financially their people as well as a lot of those countries are messed up . Even so many civil wars in those countries means they are hardly going to improve financially in next decade.