PSL 2019 Telecast banned in India

Stradlater

45 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

So you want to blackmail players? Nice!

Award for bakwaas post of the yr goes to you sir. Who are YOU to decide where a cricketer plays to earn a living?

Well if BCCI has the clout to make sure the PSL becomes worthless due to blackmailing players then Im all for it!

Youre getting triggered because you know if they had to chose between IPL and Phateechar Super league then you know what they will do....

Well if BCCI has the clout to make sure the PSL becomes worthless due to blackmailing players then Im all for it!

Youre getting triggered because you know if they had to chose between IPL and Phateechar Super league then you know what they will do....

Im sure the players are not low as your way of thinking.

I don’t care about PSL or IPL anyway.
6 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

I don’t care about PSL or IPL anyway.

Then why do you care to post on a thread that talks about these leagues. 

We do not want players representing Indian leagues also generating revenue for a terrorist nation. Keep it simple and obvious just like how they made sure not to involve Pak players in IPL.

Then why do you care to post on a thread that talks about these leagues. 
We do not want players representing Indian leagues also generating revenue for a terrorist nation. Keep it simple and obvious just like how they made sure not to involve Pak players in IPL.

I can’t post where I want to. You are probably just bitter about cricketers participating in PSL. That’s the bottom line.

We have to make them know  terrorism has consequences.period.

Everytime they hit us...they will be pushed further away from things they care for.

Next should be asking players to choose between ipl and the pak league.

Then ask sponsors to choose.

Boycott products that sponsor them.

Make sure it becomes a cheap local biscuit  brand league that foreign players don't want to be associated with.