Resurrecting the Dhoni fan

zen

As many of you know, I wanted Ind vs WI series to be the farewell one for Dhoni. IF the 2019 WC is going to be the last tournament for Dhoni, might as well resurrect the old Dhoni fan in me and support him :dontknow:

But please don't take the game to the last over :pray:

[mention=14716]velu[/mention]
Watch videos of MSD . I can help :)

Sent from my SM-G611F using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, zen said:

As many of you know, I wanted Ind vs WI series to be the farewell one for Dhoni. IF the 2019 WC is going to be the last tournament for Dhoni, might as well resurrect the old Dhoni fan in me and support him :dontknow:

But please don't take the game to the last over :pray:

@velu

It's not like Dhoni deliberately underperforms..  He has lost his game against a decent bowling attack and can only do so much.

It is just that his bhakts wish that if he hits a six against Thisara Perara or Axar Patel, he can do the same against Mitchell Starc or Rashid Khan

22 hours ago, bowl_out said:

It's not like Dhoni deliberately underperforms..  He has lost his game against a decent bowling attack and can only do so much.

It is just that his bhakts wish that if he hits a six against Thisara Perara or Axar Patel, he can do the same against Mitchell Starc or Rashid Khan

Some bhakts know clearly that Dhoni is way past it but they get a kick out of the frustration and suffering of non bhakts.

22 hours ago, bowl_out said:

What can we do? He is in the squad 

On 2/17/2019 at 11:10 PM, velu said:

if dhoni does well , we all will be happy :aha:

if dhoni screws it , we will enjoy the suffering of anti-dhoni brigade :phehe: 

win win for us  

Well, then Sachin bhakts must be better than Dhoni bhakts. :p: At least their only aim was to defend their GOD at all costs. Not wanting non devotees to suffer as such. Dhoni is the biggest hypocrite ever and his bhakts are the worst extremists.:whack2:

Edited by Pollack