Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2019

17 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

He is injured for three years?  he played U23 last year.  

https://www.telegraphindia.com/sport/bengal-u-23-reach-final/cid/1375977

So you are not sure if he was unfit. Just had a quick look at the results and all Kulia played was the finals an year back. Maybe before seeing conspiracies, get this confirmed?

Unfortunately Cricketarchive is now a paid website and I refuse to pay them, else would have been far easier to check if he's playing any competitive cricket.

30 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

So you are not sure if he was unfit. Just had a quick look at the results and all Kulia played was the finals an year back. Maybe before seeing conspiracies, get this confirmed?

Unfortunately Cricketarchive is now a paid website and I refuse to pay them, else would have been far easier to check if he's playing any competitive cricket.

No, i knew he played U23 last year and was not injured but missing from Bengal team for almost three years now.

This article shows Kuila was left out of the squad.  

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/66777709.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

while another article says this.

Tiwary added Bengal have plan B in place with the team boasting four other pacers in Ashok Dinda, Ishan porel, Mukesh Kumar and uncapped Amit Kuila.

https://www.indiatoday.in/sports/cricket/story/mohammed-shami-bengal-ranji-trophy-1391872-2018-11-19

Edited by rkt.india
bcci should wakes up because S.Iyer should in indian team now
he should try vs aus in 2 match t20i
he continued good including 55 ball 147 with 15 sixes - Most by any indian batsman scores in t20 domestic
He is a hack and should be limited to T20 s

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Tapatalk

12 minutes ago, Mosher said:

Just bowling 4 overs and he was rested yesterday. 

Have you consider the travel involved? He was in Mysore on 16th Feb and to go to Vijaywada, would have taken a day to get there, no direct flights, let him rest and recover. He is not a machine.

Have observed that sometimes the ICF pace brigade criticise teams just for the sake of it, without knowing why pacers are not being played.

23 hours ago, rkt.india said:

i am really appalled about Amit Kuila not playing for Bengal, has not played a single game in last two years, played 5 FC games with 20 wickets at an average of 21 but has not been played in 2017 and 2018 seasons.  Instead likes of Kanish Seth who is quite mediocre keeps getting picked. 

Amit kuila is playing men's cricket under 23 odi league and knockout tournament.

See the picture. He is at the 10th position in highest wicket by a bowler in the tournament category.

Screenshot_20190222-125402_1.jpg

25 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Have you consider the travel involved? He was in Mysore on 16th Feb and to go to Vijaywada, would have taken a day to get there, no direct flights, let him rest and recover. He is not a machine.

Have observed that sometimes the ICF pace brigade criticise teams just for the sake of it, without knowing why pacers are not being played.

Match got over on 15th itself. Mysore to Bangalore will take less than 2 hours by car/bus and then there are a lot of direct flights to Vijayawada. Saini is a fit guy and they more often than not play 4 day games after 3-4 days rest. Do you really think he will be tired after 5 days rest that he cannot bowl 4 overs???

Prabh Simran Singh scored 54 in 20 balls against Mumbai when all other batsmen failed. He's another junior player to watch out for. I reckon he's playing for KXIP in IPL this year. However, the major problem is that he is wicket keeper batsman. So he won't get a chance till WC 2023 because buddho won't retire. 

Edited by puneet28