Encounters in Kashmir (4 more martyred today)

Gollum

55 Rashtriya Rifles personnel including a Major, 1 other soldier critically wounded, encounter underway.

Major VS Dhoundiyal, Havaldar Sheo Ram, Sepoy Ajay Kumar and Sepoy Hari Singh...Om Shanti 

Jale pe namak, while the traitors are spreading fake news about Kashmiris in rest of India being attacked, our boys are paying with their lives in Kashmir. 

Edited by Gollum

2 hours ago, Gollum said:

55 Rashtriya Rifles personnel including a Major, 1 other soldier critically wounded, encounter underway.

Major VS Dhoundiyal, Havaldar Sheo Ram, Sepoy Ajay Kumar and Sepoy Hari Singh...Om Shanti 

Jale pe namak, while the traitors are spreading fake news about Kashmiris in rest of India being attacked, our boys are paying with their lives in Kashmir. 

Did that bitch Shehla Rashid had anything to say about it? 

12 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Bhai, didn't check but I'll wager NO. Or maybe YES with 10 other diversionary tactics thrown around. Why is she still free? Why are all these traitors living normal lives?  

Can't wrap my head around it either. She was basically responsible for spreading fake news about Kashmiri students harassed in Universities.

* that bitch

5 hours ago, Gollum said:

Time for an all out war in Kashmir, use fighter jets, drones if needed...let all the Kashmiri pigs die, who cares? They made their choice, now pound them into submission and open labour camps all over the valley till they all die off. Enough is enough.  

that is the way .... plain ruthlessness .... kill all these Pakistanie  oriented pigs ... I wonder for what is the Indian military waiting for !!!!!!!!....

Having  said that , I am sure in my mind that our military would be doing the most effective things that are required as of now, far away from public attention. After all , what is the purpose of revealing their strategies to the  fake  secular channels and fake secularists  ????

Edited by rtmohanlal

1 hour ago, mishra said:

RIP. I am too insensitive now. All i did was collected nearly £500/- and dontated. Thats not even £10 per life lost. Feel sad helpless and angry.

Something's better than nothing. As long as we are doing our bit it's good no matter how much.

I have heard Paytm has raised quite a decent amount in mere two days alone.

18 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Something's better than nothing. As long as we are doing our bit it's good no matter how much.

I have heard Paytm has raised quite a decent amount in mere two days alone.

I actually found Bharatkeveer site was not getting used by NRIs in uk. Not because they don want to, but standard internet issue. So I personally collected it.

I requested my batcmates in US. They said in 2 days atleats $300k was collected on some app and they dont have this issue. The target of that app is 1 million

Just now, mishra said:

I actually found Bharatkeveer site was not getting used by NRIs in uk. Not because they don want to, but standard internet issue. So I personally collected it.

I requested my batcmates in US. They said in 2 days atleats $300k was collected on some app and they dont have this issue. The target of that app is 1 million

Several people have complained about server issues when trying to open Bharatkeveer. 

Much faster and easier through Paytm in India. They have collaborated with CRPF wives association for this and aren't deducting any commission either.

4 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Several people have complained about server issues when trying to open Bharatkeveer. 

Much faster and easier through Paytm in India. They have collaborated with CRPF wives association for this and aren't deducting any commission either.

I requested HSS UK wing as well to not rely on Individuals using the website. They have come into action too. HSS meaning Hindu Swamsevak Sangh

4 hours ago, velu said:

every time i read news about army encircled the terrorists hiding inside their house , there are casualties for the army as well in the end ..

read the news. don't just despair.

it was a regular cordon and search op, pigs came out all guns blazing and took the patrol by surprise later ran off inside the compound , 1 died and few got critically injured ( later died) in the initial hit and confusion, area cordoned off and pigs killed later without more bloodshed.

This is a urban area, you can not shoot on suspicion unless the other side engages first. Army needs better armour but there is no armour that can stop automatic rounds beyond a point.

Edited by Vilander