Encounters in Kashmir (4 more martyred today)

Gollum

55 minutes ago, Vilander said:

This is a urban area, you can not shoot on suspicion unless the other side engages first. Army needs better armour but there is no armour that can stop automatic rounds beyond a point.

if media keep quiet , our army can clear them with ease .. terrorists are taking advantage of human shield ..

again russian army dont care .. chechens are fierce warriors ,  but russains gave them their own medicine 

edit:-

@Vilander thought our army is losing men when engaging them in their hideout 

Edited by velu

11 minutes ago, velu said:

if media keep quiet , our army can clear them with ease .. terrorists are taking advantage of human shield ..

again russian army dont care .. chechens are fierce warriors ,  but russains gave them their own medicine 

We need to have the "fire first and ask questions later" kinda approach. Americans, Russians, Isrealis and Chinese have this mindset. That's why they may be hated but are feared and respected. In Paks case we are already hated. So boo hoo start firing at will no matter the collateral damage. Then we will have the respect.

11 hours ago, surajmal said:

More unnecessary casualties. Time for Govt to cut the army size in half. Use the savings on better weapons and training. This **** is getting out of hand

If you want Indian army to avenge for terrorist attack, how do you plan to make it casualty free?  This is not a movie. This is real life. Any operation would have casualties at our end too.

24 minutes ago, FischerTal said:

no words for this. i don't care about politicians, i don't care about hurting people's feelings, i only care at this point of revenge against the terror state that is pakistan

I don't feel sad. I feel proud of her. 

16 hours ago, Pollack said:

If you want Indian army to avenge for terrorist attack, how do you plan to make it casualty free?  This is not a movie. This is real life. Any operation would have casualties at our end too.

You talking from experience? Compare Indian casualty rates to any other army then come back to me. 

5 hours ago, surajmal said:

You talking from experience? Compare Indian casualty rates to any other army then come back to me. 

You said : " More unnecessary casualties". 

Casualties are part and parcel of a war, operation or skirmish. Those are not unnecessary. Those are unavoidable. And if we have disproportional casualties at our end then we are either not good enough ATM or not well prepared which means it's incompetency of Modi led govt.

23 hours ago, dial_100 said:

My support to BJP will permanently go away if they dont take 370 and 35A away and ek ek ke ghar me ghuss ghuss ke bahar nikal kar tode salo ko.

This is just not done man. Everyone is saying resolve the Kashmir. I say bloody do it once and for all.

100% give no *s to international pressure. make an example out of Kashmir. rip them apart. 

7 hours ago, surajmal said:

read a bit before typing ****. What casualty rate are you comparing it to ?? 

in 2014 there was a civilian casualty and army men arrest --> post which policy of civilian vehicle allowance in-between CRPF motorcade started. This has directly lead to the 38 CRPF jawans death. In this case - > its an area cordon and search op - they cannot go guns blazing in a civilian area - its the nature of the operation.

India is not in some micro-aggression scenario here, it's a full-scale low-intensity war. They will treat this as war as time progresses. The same thing happened in 2014. 

On 2/18/2019 at 7:38 PM, velu said:

edit:-

@Vilander thought our army is losing men when engaging them in their hideout 

absolutely spot on ....just adopt a ruthless policy towards media  when it comes to national security affairs. Military should be asked to act against media and deal with in such a ruthless manner . It is actually this  'fishing in the muddy water' media that is  a large block towards such ruthless actions as you pointed out.  

On 2/20/2019 at 11:12 AM, Vilander said:

read a bit before typing ****. What casualty rate are you comparing it to ?? 

in 2014 there was a civilian casualty and army men arrest --> post which policy of civilian vehicle allowance in-between CRPF motorcade started. This has directly lead to the 38 CRPF jawans death. In this case - > its an area cordon and search op - they cannot go guns blazing in a civilian area - its the nature of the operation.

India is not in some micro-aggression scenario here, it's a full-scale low-intensity war. They will treat this as war as time progresses. The same thing happened in 2014. 

Lemurian says what? Every area commander has the option of stepping down and giving the politicians a middle finger for not accepting the burden of preventable deaths of jawans on their heads. Do they exercise that option? No. What do they do? Every arriving commander vomits about winning hearts and minds in his first briefing to media. So the tip of the god damn spear accepts restrictions on itself.

These mfers got one foot out of the door already when they get these "tasty" postings. Yes, for them its an opportunity to shed some crocodile tears after retirement in their memoirs in the hopes of getting a lucrative job in firangi think tanks. 

BSF commander in Kashmir, 2 fecking days after the attack, started barking about winning hearts and minds of the local jihadis. 

Edited by beetle