Pakistani Terror Conundrum. What is answer

mishra

30 minutes ago, Vilander said:

production capacity of what ? 

Sitharaman said that they have improved production capacity of HAL. Doubled actually.

Similar is with infra. For example miles of roads per year.

My assumption is, if something is getting delivered in past one years, its more down to efficiency and capacity

Edited by mishra

1 minute ago, mishra said:

My assumption is, if something is getting delivered in past one years, its more down to efficiency and capacity

unlike china , we/bjp is bothered about fiscal deficit more than growth .. growing slowly and steadily 

6 minutes ago, mishra said:

Sitharaman said that they have improved production capacity of HAL. Doubled actually.

Thats for LCA tejas. But they are awaiting orders for mk2 before making it 24 per year. Again this can be partially attributed to parikar who made sure tejas was not drowned in international arms lobby pressure.

Continue feeding Baloch insurgency, continue feeding the parasites in Lahore and Karachi, and let them blow themselves like they do every year, now need to increase by couple of magnitudes

Immy the dim is already crawling on his knees like a urine stenched bikhari begging his Arab masters and Chinese overloads for some spare dollars

So much has been written about what Ind should do and what it could have done.  The sad truth remains that Ind has done nothing significant over the last few decades. Unfortunately, the analysts at the neighbouring countries know that too. They probably even think that they can get away with almost anything (and Ind only has itself to blame for this situation)  

PS as the saying goes - "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me" 

Edited by zen

45 minutes ago, zen said:

So much has been written about what Ind should do and what it could have done.  The sad truth remains that Ind has done nothing significant over the last few decades. Unfortunately, the analysts at the neighbouring countries know that too. They probably even think that they can get away with almost anything (and Ind only has itself to blame for this situation)  

PS as the saying goes - "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me" 

The effing piss drinker Morarji Desai compromised all the RAW network in Pakistan. To carry put proxy and covert operations like ISI does; 

1. You need assets which have been in the country for years. Desai's action set us back many years in regards to external espionage.

2. Local support. Pak minorities wont really help out Raw agents as if caught they will be killed and tortured mercilessly. ISI can execute attacks in India as they have traitors in the local population who will help them.

1 hour ago, LordPrabhzy said:

The effing piss drinker Morarji Desai compromised all the RAW network in Pakistan. To carry put proxy and covert operations like ISI does; 

1. You need assets which have been in the country for years. Desai's action set us back many years in regards to external espionage.

2. Local support. Pak minorities wont really help out Raw agents as if caught they will be killed and tortured mercilessly. ISI can execute attacks in India as they have traitors in the local population who will help them.

Ind is a story of missed / lost opportunities .... it has dug a hole for itself 

3 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

re you sure its moraji desai ? I think it is IK gujral. 

There are open wounds and the biggest one is K. Bloody fix that. 

Rescind the article 370 and 35A. There will be chaos, and there will be many blasts and mass killings. But trust me in 10-15 years down the line, it will be all under control. We can manage it as our economy is still lurking at 2-3 T. So economical impact needs to be born by us. While we handle the aftermath of repealing these 2 important provisions, start working on the borders. Use everything at your disposal to seal those.

5 Years down the line, we will be 4-5 T with a very conservative estimates. For us to deal with China, we need to aggressively work towards 10T economy and at that point we will be in position to crush pakistan economically which will be at 500B at best. For them to even grow up additional 200B, they will require 10+% GDP growth and i dont see how they could achieve that knowing everything is in shambles. Do not do anything stupid with Pak. Enjoy the implosion. We have the front row seat to watch the show. It is inevitable. 

In another 5 years, we will have S400 deployed, a fleet of Rafael active service and economy at a comfortable 5T mark. 

Please fix the wounds and only defend attacks from outside.

1 hour ago, gattaca said:

re you sure its moraji desai ? I think it is IK gujral. 

Moraraji Desai was a believer of gandhian philosophy: one must be true and transparent to neighbours even if enemy. Hence during conversion with Pak pm he revealed RAW's operations in Pakistan along with their locations. Pakistan chased and finished off the network in Pakistan. He hated RAW since he thought it's a tool used by political parties to crush opposition within the country like Indira did.   

This account is for general public consumption. I don't believe blunders made by Morarji were die to his idealism as widely popularised. BtW he received Nishan e  Pakistan for his exemplary work. :phehe:

This idiot also was responsible for unnecessary killing of many Maharastrians during United Maharashtra movement by firing on peaceful protestors. Indian general Dyer.

Edited by Pollack

17 hours ago, beetle said:

There will be.fikar na kar.

Some day everything will be fine.

sister, i know there will be. just like surgical strike after Uri. you can do as much as dozens these kind of surgical strikes, you can claim it, no harm in that , and thn everything will be fine. 

i am only waiting for the Big News from Indian news sites about the second successful surgical strike conducted by india this time inside Punjab or GB. 

and it will be fine..

On 2/18/2019 at 1:45 PM, Dil Dil India said:

Hahahaha, you absolute devious cretin. You think it's funny right? I can see the glee in your post. Just wait, karma will get you :) 

you can do as much surgical strikes you want. pakistani army wont retaliate. becoz thres nothing to retaliate.

and i am sure one good day, we will hear the news about the second surgical strike, but its fine bro. 

1 hour ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

you can do as much surgical strikes you want. pakistani army wont retaliate. becoz thres nothing to retaliate.

and i am sure one good day, we will hear the news about the second surgical strike, but its fine bro. 

Bhai, If you want to continue your terrorist testing in Kashmir before implementation in Iran, We know we have to do something about it. We both know we are fighting a war of attrition.

Just Gen Zia Ul Haqs Saudi venture ended with so much bloodshed, I am certain that new Trump certified MBS Sponsored terror camps will bite Pakistan in next 10-20 years.