Pak President confers Nishan-e-Pakistan on Saudi crown prince MBS [UPDATE: now one to Malaysian PM]

Gollum

President Arif Alvi on Monday conferred Pakistan's highest civil award — Nishan-e-Pakistan — on Saudi Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman during a ceremony held at the President House in Islamabad.

LINK

What a disgusting joke of a country? Why, because he gave the beggars some alms? Do they have no understanding of what happened last year with Jamal Khashoggi? 

Edited by Gollum

9 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

Obsession continues.

I know you are biased one for obvious reasons but even you would agree that it's a complete joke.

MBS has a blood of thousands of innocent Muslims on his hands.

The war in Yemen is basically a state sponsored genocide and Pakistan which take pride in it's Islamic heritage decides to confer it's highest award on this blood thirsty monster. No words man 

1 hour ago, Stradlater said:

I know you are biased one for obvious reasons but even you would agree that it's a complete joke.

MBS has a blood of thousands of innocent Muslims on his hands.

The war in Yemen is basically a state sponsored genocide and Pakistan which take pride in it's Islamic heritage decides to confer it's highest award on this blood thirsty monster. No words man 

MBS slaughters Yemenis->Nishan-E-Pakistan 

Xi Jinping slaughters and humiliates Uyghurs->Nishan-E-Pakistan

Erdogan slaughters Kurdish Muslims-> Nishan-E-Pakistan

Than Al-Bakis pretend to be the thekedars of Islam and all Muslims in the globe. Unko Indian Muslims ki chinta ho rahi hai, Hinduon se nafrat karte hai because of so called persecution of Indian Muslims.........how can one country produce so many assholes? 

10 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Than Al-Bakis pretend to be the thekedars of Islam and all Muslims in the globe. Unko Indian Muslims ki chinta ho rahi hai, Hinduon se nafrat karte hai because of so called persecution of Indian Muslims.........how can one country produce so many assholes? 

This is one rare area where nobody can doubt their kabliyat :cantstop:

34 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Beggars can't be choosers :nervous:

Previous award winners include great humanitarians like Fidel Castro,Abdullah Gul(President of Turkey) and Dilip Kumar.

I thought they gave one to Gadaffi as well but he got the honor of getting a cricket stadium named after him. Well fate worked out in a strange way. The rebels played T20 with him before putting him out of his misery, 

11 minutes ago, maniac said:

Previous award winners include great humanitarians like Fidel Castro,Abdullah Gul(President of Turkey) and Dilip Kumar.

I thought they gave one to Gadaffi as well but he got the honor of getting a cricket stadium named after him. Well fate worked out in a strange way. The rebels played T20 with him before putting him out of his misery, 

Dilip Kumar got an award by Pak? Well , then not really gonna dispute that one, he has been acting even before partition I think and is perhaps the greatest actor produced in the subcontinent. Anyway how is he in the same league as Fidel Castro, Gaddafi, and Abdullah Gul?

Edited by I6MTW

8 minutes ago, I6MTW said:

Dilip Kumar got an award by Pak? Well , then not really gonna dispute that one, he has been acting even before partition I think and is perhaps the greatest actor produced in the subcontinent. Anyway how is he in the same league as Fidel Castro, Gaddafi, and Abdullah Gul?

Are you basing this of the lines parroted by most "secular and liberal" film media or are you totally blown away by Yunus Khan's performances in comparison to all the other actors from various Indian film industry who are not even in the same league?

He may not exactly be a bloodthirsty dictator but I put him there in a more subdued "ass-hole" category

1 minute ago, Gollum said:

Xi already won in 2015 when he gave them alms. Now if Trump can spare them his pocket money next year he too will get one. 

It's funny that most guys repairing their image try to cozy up to Pakistan and they end up giving them civilian honors. Soon Nishan-e-Pakistan might be in a league filled with it's own "the who's who of douchebag world leaders"

3 hours ago, Gollum said:

I'm wondering how could we make a film like PK? It's tolerable to make fun of Indian religion but Anushka Sharma falling in love with a Pakistani? Spineless stuff ...

11 minutes ago, I6MTW said:

He was born there and was very close to Pakistan his whole life. I have read old articles about him supporting Pak cricket team in the film sets, even against India. Did a lot of charity work for Pak, raised funds for Imran Khan's hospital. Was vocal in his support to IA during the China war but in 1965 and 1971 stayed out. He even refused to return the Nishan-E-Pakistan award after pressure was mounted on him during the Kargil conflict. 

And I don't think he is the greatest actor in India, not even top 10 perhaps. 

9 minutes ago, maniac said:

Are you basing this of the lines parroted by most "secular and liberal" film media or are you totally blown away by Yunus Khan's performances in comparison to all the other actors from various Indian film industry who are not even in the same league?

He may not exactly be a bloodthirsty dictator but I put him there in a more subdued "ass-hole" category

His contemporary Balraj Sahni (Rawalpindi born) blew him out of the water as far as acting was concerned. Funny how a certain narrative is pushed to call him the greatest actor from India.  

7 minutes ago, MechEng said:

I'm wondering how could we make a film like PK? It's tolerable to make fun of Indian religion but Anushka Sharma falling in love with a Pakistani? Spineless stuff ...

I was laughed at on this forum when I called PK a movie with an ulterior motive to guilt trip Hindus and Indians. A chewt poster called Raghav even got me banned for that IIRC. I wish we get to the bottom of who actually financed that movie and how it was lauded by critics. 

16 minutes ago, maniac said:

It's funny that most guys repairing their image try to cozy up to Pakistan and they end up giving them civilian honors. Soon Nishan-e-Pakistan might be in a league filled with it's own "the who's who of douchebag world leaders"

will be funny if padosis announce one for didi for diluting the resolution vs padosis :phehe: