Favourite ODI shirt

Parth

Re: Favourite ODI shirt Black Caps one. I reckon there is none that can beat that. A white fern on a black top is a great combination. Fair enough the players get cooked in it but it is one fantastic looking outfit. I have a couple of em a training one and a match one :hmph: The couple other tops I liked was the one India used to wear in late 90s with the circle in the middle of the Indian flag occupying the 3/4th of the top. I have that given by one of the players and that is one awesome looking top. Also I liked the Indian top from the 1985 Cricket World championship held in Australia. That blue top with couple of yellow stripes was the best Indian ODI attire I've seen so far.

Re: Favourite ODI shirt These are the Test nations, in order of who has the best looking ODI shirt IMO... 1. India or Australia 2. India or Australia 3. New Zealand 4. England 5. West Indies 6. Sri Lanka 7. South Africa 8. Pakistan 9. Bangladesh 10. Zimbabwe The best ever India ODI shirt is the one I bought today. The best one before that was the 1999 World cup one...

Re: Favourite ODI shirt

Black Caps one. I reckon there is none that can beat that. A white fern on a black top is a great combination. Fair enough the players get cooked in it but it is one fantastic looking outfit. I have a couple of em a training one and a match one :hmph: The couple other tops I liked was the one India used to wear in late 90s with a the circle in the middle of the Indian flag occupying the 3/4th of the top. I have that given by one of the players and that is one awesome looking top. Also I liked the Indian top from the 1985 Cricket World championship held in Australia. That blue top with couple of yellow stripes was the best Indian ODI attire I've seen so far.
Yes also the 1999 World Cup shirt was nice

Re: Favourite ODI shirt

Guyz how do you add picture to posts
use this tag - ur picture link which ends with .png or .jpg or .gif or some well known image extension put the link between the codes @ parth
by link do you mean web link -- a website which the pic is on or does it have to be saved on your pc
by link i mean the image link which ends with extensions like .png .jpg .gif etc for example this - http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/1097/abasdfrc8.png and btw predator that pic of urz is just unviewable, blocked by tripod.