Who will be the most impressive player for Ind in the WC?

zen

Most impressive player in the WC  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/01/2019 at 04:00 AM

27 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Somehow get the feeling our top 3 will be subpar and our middle order will surprise many :laugh:. Dravid was in a similar spot like megastar Rayudu garu before 1999 WC and then what happened? 20 years later same location...a story of redemption awaits?

rayu1.jpg.9dc737c9249ab7a321f5d53156c41251.jpg

DK has more range of shots, Jadhav is apparently aggressive when he not playing dabs to 135k+ bowlers, Then there are raw youngsters. They all may look better on fantasy X1's or pleasing to the eye but trust me when real **** goes down, You have a more sense of calmness when Rayudu walks in at 10/3 type situation than any of those names. He has this saint like presence. A self-less warrior,you can hide behind when he takes bullets and takes you to your goal. The man shall be henceforth known as 

His holy highness, guntur ka punter, nishaan e hyderabad, Telugu valla aatma-gauravam, the warrior saint, sri sri sri ambati thirupathi rayudu sir

Edited by maniac

Rayudu is like Floyd Mayweather . He is flamboyant is off the field but his in-ring style is very boring.Defense Defense and then tactical badassery when the opponent is done and dusted. case in point check his innings in the final ODI :hatsoff:

I accidentally posted this on the Nishaan-e-Pakistan thread :laugh: where it "doesn't" belong :nono:

Shikar has the clutch genes, he always plays well in Tournaments

Onus is on Bumrah, Kohli, and lesser extent Rohit to show up

We are carrying passengers like Rayudu and BK, so there will be a lot of pressure on Bumrah for the pace bowling and Kohli for the middle order 

On 2/19/2019 at 9:04 PM, rageaddict said:

Pandya for me. He is one guy who rises upto occasion and always puts up a fight. 

If India has to do well in the WC,  Pandya has to contribute the same way Yuvi did during the 2011 WC and Pandya is very much capable of that. 

I trust kohli bumrah and hardik are going to shine and if I am forced to choose 1..i l pick hadik. 

On 2/20/2019 at 5:37 AM, vvvslaxman said:

What a fantastic keeper Sadanand viswanath was.  Sadly he never got going

I think a very good keeper and a good batsman too. 

I am surprised as to why he didn't play for India more... He dived to take catches against medium pacers like Kapil dev and was a great keep to spinners.. His keeping to spinners was as good as msd. 

Msd's keeping against pacers is average but his keeping to spinners is the best in world still. His batting has gone down miserably

1 hour ago, zen said:

KL has a chance sneak in to the squad. Pant needs to use the opportunities well .... Rayudu and Shankar, if he does not impress with an important knock, could miss out if everyone is fit and available. 

I can’t see how they will play KL , the openers are not going anywhere . He’s not played enough to make an impact .

pant again has to play at the top , so that’s not happening either