Pakistan quotes The Quint, Karan Thapar and Praveen Swami to brand Kulbhushan Jadhav as a ‘RAW spy’ at ICJ

Gollum

LINK

Praveen Swami and Karan Thapar are ISI stooges, many people have raised this allegation before. I don't see how they remain free after this, I just don't. B Raman, ex RAW counter-terror head openly named Swami an ISI agent, but fecker moves freely without any action. Raghav Bahl the founder of 'Quint' is another madarchod. 

Thapar harami ko jitna bolu, utna kam. That entire family sucks, dad was an inept coward (possible traitor, worst COAS) who led us to defeat in 1962, cousin sis is the historian Romila Thapar. Karan Thapar is the worst scumbag in that gutter family, betraying India at every platform, throwing muck on Sam Bahadur, spreading lies about IA, representing Pak! interests on the global stage....

Shameless cretin laughing away now

Edited by Gollum

And Frontline (The Hindu Group) too carried Praveen Swami's article. Time for action, bahut ho gaya.

Prospective civil servants all over India subscribe to left trash like 'The Hindu', 'Indian Express', 'Frontline', 'EPW' etc...God save this country !!!

Edited by Gollum

They had all been allowed to grow and patronised under Congress. For so long the aam janta put these pseudo intellectuals on a pedestal and viewed them with reverence.

I'm glad that growth of social media has exposed their true face.

More the people know about them , early the demise would be. 

BJP as expected has been really disappointment in tackling this menace. They couldn't even change the syllabus or put their own people in JNU/DU History departments which are still heavily dominated by radical leftists.

Just now, coffee_rules said:

outing a spy is a criminal offense in any country.  How is he getting away with in India.?

Has this even been established, none claims responsibility of a spy! Also Pak quoting media articles WTH this is their evidence :cantstop: