'Hussein Mubarak Patel' Indian Passport

Alam_dar

There is little in Pakistani Media about the Kashmir terror attack. But Pakistan's Media/social media is full about the story that UK experts confirmed that Kulbhushan's passport with the name "Hussain Mubarak Patel" is original Indian passport, and he entered 17 times on this passport in India, and it also had original Iranian Visa on it. 

While Indian Media/social media is full about the terrorist attack in Kashmir, but hardly any news about passport of "Hussain Mubarak Patel".

There is a 3rd side, where some of Pakistani girls are trying to protest against the terrorist attack and showing sympathy to Indian martyred soldiers. But for that, they are being labelled as traitors of Pakistan by the RW Muslims (BBC News Link). 

After every terrorist attack and conflict, the biggest losers are the LW liberals on the both sides. While RWs of both countries get new strength after every such terrorist attack. 

===

Returning to Kulbhushan's case of "Hussain Mubarak Patel", I finally got one Indian newspaper about it. It is the most talked news in Pakistan anyway:

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/kulbhushan-jadhav-icj-hearing-pakistan-arguments-1457347-2019-02-15#close-overlay

As Pakistan looks at defending its contention at the ICJ, reliable sources have revealed that they will be raising questions over the credibility of the passport of Kulbhushan Jadhav, in which his identity was changed to 'Hussein Mubarak Patel'.

Sources say Pakistan will be attacking India on these six main arguments to defend itself in the Kulbhushan Jadhav case:

1. India has maintained that Commander Jadhav is an innocent Indian national who was kidnapped from Iran to make him confess to being an Indian RAW agent. India has failed to prove its allegations despite repeated requests to prove the kidnapping charge against Pakistan.

2. India has said Commander Jadhav retired from the Indian Navy but has failed to explain when and why he retired (he was not 47-year-old when arrested).

3. India also refuses to explain how Kulbhushan Jadhav was in possession of an authentic Indian passport issued in the fake cover name of 'Hussein Mubarak Patel', which he has used at least 17 times to enter/exit India. India has been asked this question many times but has simply said that this is 'irrelevant' or 'mischievous propaganda'. India eventually said the passport was 'clearly a forgery' but refused to further explain the statement, or why a highly credible independent UK expert is wrong when he says it is an authentic Indian passport issued by the Indian authorities.

4. India demands that the ICJ orders Pakistan to send Kulbhushan Jadhav back to India. However, the ICJ has repeatedly stated it is not a criminal court of appeal. It has always been made clear in all its decisions that even if consular access was denied by Pakistan, the order will be subject to effective review and reconsideration by local courts. Kulbhushan Jadhav and his family could have used this provision any time since April 10, 2017 in accordance with Article 199 of the Constitution of Pakistan. Instead, India moved the ICJ 14 months after Jadhav was arrested and a month after he was convicted to seek a stay order without a hearing.

Also, why is India asking for an order for Jadhav's 'return' in the face of the ICJ's decision and independent expert evidence confirming Pakistan has effective review and reconsideration before high court and Supreme Court.

5. India has failed to explain why the Agreement on Consular Access between India and Pakistan dated May 21, 2008 (which India drafted) and which provides (at Article 6) for either state to be entitled to consider a request for consular access "on its merits" where it involves a person implicated in national security matters, does not apply in this case.

6. India also fails to explain why the highly respected UK-based military law experts are wrong when they say that Pakistan's High Commission and Supreme Court provide as effective review and reconsideration of the military court process.

This issue of "Hussain Mubarak Patel" passport may prove fatal to India's case if accepted as authentic in the ICJ. And the original Visa of Iran will only escalate the problems. 

Moreover, Pakistani ISI has recently got the the voter Data of Jadhav too, and it will bring more questions too for India.

• Indian Govt issued, twice renewed original passport under the name: Hussein Mubarak Patel with a valid Iranian Visa.

CeZb4VzW4AEsua4.jpgpassport.jpg 

• Indian Govt issued voter data from the state of Maharashtra, under the name: Kulbhushan Sudhir Jhadav. Voter ID: NHL1168459.

Voter_list.pngVoter_List_Time_Stamp.pngVoter_List_Time_Stamp_II.png

My heart feels pain for the poor mother of Kulbhushan. 

May one day curses of all the religions and nationalisms end and humanity lives with peace and love. 

15 minutes ago, Gollum said:

He will die soon, only hope it is a quick kill instead of slow torture like the case of Captain Saurabh Kalia. 

I am also fearing the same. 

Perhaps it would have been better if India had not gone to the ICJ. Now Pakistan is actually using it more and more for it's purposes, while Kulbhushan and his mother has to suffer much more. 

I wished that cases like Capt. Saurabh Kalia would have got the international attention. It would have brought much positive to the world and perhaps the torture upon the prisoners would have stopped to some limits. 

I don't know where we are heading to as human beings. We have already good laws, but no one is acting upon them. 

1 hour ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

i dont think hes gonna die soon. maybe he has struck a deal to stay alive. 

hey look who is here. why you are not celebrating? i am sure you celebrated with the way saurab kalia died.  Its what your countries 'liberal' 'moderates' do..right. what swell human beings. :clap:

2 hours ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

i dont think hes gonna die soon. maybe he has struck a deal to stay alive. 

Absolutely. Suspend his death sentence and give him life in prison and use him exclusively to defame India and their terrorist intentions against Pakistan via Afghanistan just like India use hafeez syed and massod azhar on every sneeze in India without any concrete proofs.

4 hours ago, Gollum said:

He will die soon, only hope it is a quick kill instead of slow torture like the case of Captain Saurabh Kalia. 

Gollum, I don't like you now. No, you're a good poster but because this post of yours made me read about Captain Kalia on Wikipedia. And I'm disturbed now.

I cannot express my disgust on that army. While we treated 90,000 Pakistani prisoners of war humanely, these barbarians across the border do not have the class to be a soldier.

And after all this Aman ki asha, bajrangi bhaijaan, PK and other desperate attempts to make them friends? I'm not telling that we should treat them bad, we should maintain our class and integrity but we should have definitely ignored them instead of trying to be friends!!

I won't say Hindus are weak, no religion is weak, compassion is always strong. But I won't hesitate in saying that as a nation we are weak. I'm sorry if that offends anyone.

49 minutes ago, MechEng said:

Gollum, I don't like you now. No, you're a good poster but because this post of yours made me read about Captain Kalia on Wikipedia. And I'm disturbed now.

I cannot express my disgust on that army. While we treated 90,000 Pakistani prisoners of war humanely, these barbarians across the border do not have the class to be a soldier.

And after all this Aman ki asha, bajrangi bhaijaan, PK and other desperate attempts to make them friends? I'm not telling that we should treat them bad, we should maintain our class and integrity but we should have definitely ignored them instead of trying to be friends!!

I won't say Hindus are weak, no religion is weak, compassion is always strong. But I won't hesitate in saying that as a nation we are weak. I'm sorry if that offends anyone.

The Pak army is the worst of the worst when it comes to such cowardly acts. We should never have returned those 90,000 POW. You are absolutely right - we have been far too weak for too long. As I said in another post recently, if the tables were turned and Pakistan was in our place, they would have crippled us completely by now. India is not using its size advantage at all; responses to attacks are too weak and limited to not playing cricket and banning movie actors. We need to hurt these jokers where it hurts; morality be damned. What has being moral got us? The enemy is on record saying they want to bleed us by a 1000 cuts - how the heck can you guard against that while being moral?

13 hours ago, Dil Dil India said:

The Pak army is the worst of the worst when it comes to such cowardly acts. We should never have returned those 90,000 POW. You are absolutely right - we have been far too weak for too long. As I said in another post recently, if the tables were turned and Pakistan was in our place, they would have crippled us completely by now. India is not using its size advantage at all; responses to attacks are too weak and limited to not playing cricket and banning movie actors. We need to hurt these jokers where it hurts; morality be damned. What has being moral got us? The enemy is on record saying they want to bleed us by a 1000 cuts - how the heck can you guard against that while being moral?

sire, you can use your size advantage anyday. the question is, whos stopping you ?

17 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

you have done playing dirty, its the end. :winky:

Lol. If we wanted to play dirty, we would not have returned 90,000 POW; we would have facilitated insurgencies in Balochistan, Peshawar, Karachi and POK like you guys do in J&K and also pulled off other shenanigans, but we are above that (which is a mistake when dealing with an enemy who will stoop to every level).

2 hours ago, Dil Dil India said:

This is the true test. It does not matter how the enemy hurts you, never give in to anger, respond with class and integrity. In my previous post, I was not disappointed with the response from our armed forces but with our desperate measures of trying to establish a phony friendship, it's not that Atif Aslam and etc. would have died of poverty if we did not employ them, we were going for the impossible - expecting them to like kaffirs.

Right now just deal with a clear, calm and indifferent mind.

Edited by MechEng